Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Can anyone dispositively crush this scenario?
Posted by: Shott ()
Date: September 6, 2012 15:46

The November shows go well. They go into studio "warmed up" in January/February, release album of new material in May/June and do Summer/Fall tour.

Re: Can anyone dispositively crush this scenario?
Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: September 6, 2012 19:59

I have no idea if this is in their plans, but on the face of it, there is a reasonableness to it.

...Since I don't have any facts, I wont say..."this can't happen because..." I will let those in the know, those who think they are in the know, and the nay-sayers do that.drinking smiley

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: September 6, 2012 20:06

The idea is quite plausible. Use this 50th Anniversary to sell the compilation rather than try and spring a new album on the public when they might not even be in shape for it. Who knows, they might even care enough to take the time and put out a good album, without the retread sounds of Voodoo and ABB. I think the idea that the time the band has left is finite might be sinking in. They might actually care enough to make what could be their final statement as a group. M a y b e.

Posted by: GravityBoy ()
Date: September 6, 2012 22:05

I never heard the word dispositively before.

I'm afraid to say anything because there may be a trick double negative involved to make me look foolish.

But even a fool is considered wish when he hushes his big mouth (Lev 16:23 probably)

Date: September 8, 2012 03:36

Shott
The November shows go well. They go into studio "warmed up" in January/February, release album of new material in May/June and do Summer/Fall tour.

This scenario is definitely "in the ball park" as to how it will actually go down.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1594
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home