Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: OT: people reporting posts of mine...
Posted by: stonesnow ()
Date: August 30, 2012 00:18

StonesTod
stonesnow
I missed it--what got reported? ST, maybe you should use some smiley emoticons once in a while, so that certain people can see that you're joking.

you know how much a smiley runs these days? things are lean around here, man...i can barely even afford any capital letters...

Well, at least you can still afford to buy a vowel, so you're Wheel of Furtune stock is still intact

Posted by: GumbootCloggeroo ()
Date: August 30, 2012 00:18

I'm reporting StonesTod's pants. They are WAY too tight on him!

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: August 30, 2012 00:25

Stoneage
People who report other posters for no good reason at all should have their license to report revoked! Stones Tod is perfectly good humoured and hasn't hurt a fly.

eye popping smileyThat's no recommendation, ask Janet Leigheye popping smiley..........................

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: August 30, 2012 00:28

Do you have any idea what kind of posts this person/persons is unhappy with? I've only seen a few posters go over the line in things like racism, or something equally silly. They usually disappear when the others disapprove and you never hear from them again.

Posted by: 2000 LYFH ()
Date: August 30, 2012 00:31

EddieByword
Stoneage
People who report other posters for no good reason at all should have their license to report revoked! Stones Tod is perfectly good humoured and hasn't hurt a fly.

eye popping smileyThat's no recommendation, ask Janet Leigheye popping smiley..........................

LOL. Norman is that you. (I can remember watching that movie in the mid 60's when I was about 9, no more showers)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-08-30 00:37 by 2000 LYFH.

Posted by: GravityBoy ()
Date: August 30, 2012 00:32

There's only one thing worse than being reported.. and that's not being reported.

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: August 30, 2012 00:36

'Twasn't me

Don't worry Stones Tod, I know not to take anything you say too serious, besides, I like to be entertained.drinking smiley

Posted by: GumbootCloggeroo ()
Date: August 30, 2012 00:38

What bugs me is the fact that we can't have a little fun on here in terms of creating silly threads on a theme just for a lark, such as the Armstrong themed thread. Some people see these threads and think that the board has been ruined forever and feel the need to report them and put a stop to them and then they get closed and deleted. Silliness is not to be tolerated, it seems. There are bigger problems in the world.

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: August 30, 2012 00:53

final word: no more words. despite repeated appeals, judgment has been rendered and we're stuck with our existing lexicon. we're now all on our wn to try to sound intelligent when conversing with others. a word of advice: pretend to have just come from the dentist or something and that your mouth isn't working properly. better than the alternative...

good luck...

Date: August 30, 2012 01:01

2000 LYFH
EddieByword
Stoneage

LOL. Norman is that you. (I can remember watching that movie in the mid 60's when I was about 9, no more showers)

There you go, Word for tomorrow, 'Shower' for the fingering snitch. smoking smiley

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: August 30, 2012 01:03

EddieByword
2000 LYFH
EddieByword
Stoneage

There you go, Word for tomorrow, 'Shower' for the fingering snitch. smoking smiley

'Golden' idea!

Date: August 30, 2012 01:05

treaclefingers
EddieByword
2000 LYFH
EddieByword
Stoneage

'Golden' idea!

Urrrgh.....but grinning smiley

Date: August 30, 2012 01:35

How come no one reports MightyRollin's bogus fanboyism threads!?

Date: August 30, 2012 01:41

WeLoveToPlayTheBlues

'cuz we like his 'boy next door' charm.

Date: August 30, 2012 01:44

treaclefingers
WeLoveToPlayTheBlues

sigh...bv and mighty are one and the same, no?

Date: August 30, 2012 01:45

treaclefingers
WeLoveToPlayTheBlues

Oh well OK sure, he is fun to laugh at. But certainly smarminess can be a red flag. Why would someone report StonesTod? For WHAT!!!!?????

Date: August 30, 2012 01:46

StonesTod
treaclefingers
WeLoveToPlayTheBlues

sigh...bv and mighty are one and the same, no?

Don't mess with Mighty...he's liable to get beeved with you.

Date: August 30, 2012 01:53

beeved? another candidate to vote on tomorrow?

Date: August 30, 2012 01:54

StonesTod
beeved? another candidate to vote on tomorrow?

I'd druther we di'int.

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: August 30, 2012 03:35

StonesTod
final word: no more words. despite repeated appeals, judgment has been rendered and we're stuck with our existing lexicon. we're now all on our wn to try to sound intelligent when conversing with others. a word of advice: pretend to have just come from the dentist or something and that your mouth isn't working properly. better than the alternative...

good luck...

So.... does this mean there wont be a test?

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: August 30, 2012 03:37

stonesnow
StonesTod
stonesnow
I missed it--what got reported? ST, maybe you should use some smiley emoticons once in a while, so that certain people can see that you're joking.

you know how much a smiley runs these days? things are lean around here, man...i can barely even afford any capital letters...

Well, at least you can still afford to buy a vowel, so you're Wheel of Furtune stock is still intact

Oh so now it's about the money, huh? I thought you didn't believe in emoticons StonesTod, I recall something about them being "the last refuge for the truly illiterate." Does this mean we are now free to use them? confused smileyspinning smiley sticking its tongue outsmiling bouncing smileyeye popping smiley grinning smileysmileys with beer

Posted by: stonesrule ()
Date: August 30, 2012 04:01

StonesTod is an essential here!

Posted by: MILKYWAY ()
Date: August 30, 2012 04:07

It happens to me now & again. Just repost and move on.

Posted by: colonial ()
Date: August 30, 2012 04:27

hey..StonesTod ya alright by me mate,gee if I got a dollar for everytime some sad sack reported me I'll be doing alright.

hey..cheers mate smoking smiley

--------------
ColonialstoneNZ
--------------

Posted by: SweetThing ()
Date: August 30, 2012 05:05

The board has gotten totally "out of control".

No one is serious and it makes me furious...or something...

spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: August 30, 2012 06:52

StonesTod

good luck...

I KNEW you'd stop before we got to "weaving". No fair.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-08-30 06:54 by 71Tele.

Posted by: whitem8 ()
Date: August 30, 2012 07:41

Very strange? reporting your posts? I have read a lot worse from other posters, Tod yours are benign fun.

Posted by: shortfatfanny ()
Date: August 30, 2012 12:48

whitem8
Very strange? reporting your posts? I have read a lot worse from other posters, Tod yours are benign fun.

exactly.
maybe Bjornulf has been fed up with the flood of reports....
or you should´ve packed it in one continuing thread...
or something.

re-port

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: August 30, 2012 14:42

I have probably been reported without ever knowing it. But still worse: I was called a "Sans-culotte wannabe" by another poster some week ago. I haven't really recuperated from that shock yet...

Date: August 30, 2012 14:59

smileys with beer Take it as a compliment, Tod!

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1454
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home