Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

hi all
Posted by: pftw04 ()
Date: August 13, 2012 12:42

I might not post everyday. But I always visit this boards for updates and all. I have seen that lot of people are speculating about STONES'S future, that is there 50th anniversary tour. Well we are just speculating about the delay. We really don't knopw whats going on there ? Will they tour or won't they ? An answer that can be given by Mick Jagger. Some are even speculating that they are delaying because of Keith's inability to play. Well even if that is the fact I feel that Mick should admit it instead of keeping us in the dark side. But personaly i feel Keith looks in great shape.

Re: hi all
Posted by: muenke ()
Date: August 13, 2012 12:47

Welcome aboard ...

Posted by: 1StonesRecluse ()
Date: August 13, 2012 12:52

Hi, pftw04

<<<<<>>>>>
The Mystery Man

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: August 13, 2012 17:48

Hi to you too

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Posted by: RSbestbandever ()
Date: August 13, 2012 20:08

Welcome Pftw, glad to have you here.

Posted by: flacnvinyl ()
Date: August 13, 2012 20:54

This board is a great place. FYI, when a tour is on, this is THE place to be. If there is even a hint of Stones news, its here. Shidoobee is great for fan get-togethers, but this is the 'lets talk Stones' site.

I'd also point out that TONS of people lurk every day without posting. This site gets some crazy traffic.

I would ALSO like to point out that BV is the man for starting a forum and not changing the format!!! This board looks and functions exactly the same as the first day I visited! I design websites for a living and although there are a ton of more 'robust' forum options, BV picked a winner for pure functionality, and has been wise to weather the tech stuff for almost two decades without jumping on any stupid bandwagons. (I'd change the main page myself, but I wouldn't lay a hand on this forum.)

Posted by: bv ()
Date: August 13, 2012 21:28

Welcome to the breakfast show! And that is the million dollar question... Will they tour? They are planning to do gigs which is like a tour. They just have to sort out a zillion things like sponsors, timing, booking and so on. Everything is still pretty qüiet, the troups are not lined up yet, but whenever something important is happening, this is the place to be...

Bjornulf

Posted by: lunar!!! ()
Date: August 13, 2012 21:44

HI- i am one of the 'Lurkers"......JOIN US!!.....but answer this burning question first: Mick Taylor or Ronnie Wood?....YOU MUST CHOOSE ONE!!!!.....personally i thought Geoff Bradford contributed the most to the band in his tenure but i'm in the minority here......Welcome!!

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: August 13, 2012 22:19

Hi pftw04, welcome to IORR. I am a newbie as well, having just joined this past year. I've been told it takes years to be considered a veteran. Don't be afraid to jump in, this is a great forum, with so many intelligent, knowledgeable and insightful people, and not just about the Stones. My advice is don't be afraid to voice your opinion, the more you join in, the more you'll enjoy the ride. I don't know what I am talking about half the time, but it doesn't stop me from giving my two cents worth! winking smiley

Posted by: Per-Arne ()
Date: August 14, 2012 00:38

Welcome to the board.

Per-Arne

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1740
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home