Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Is RS Fan Club Defunct ?
Posted by: johnnythunders ()
Date: July 20, 2012 18:45

In the past the RS Fan Club has been a way of accessing concert tickets ahead of the rush. So now seemed to be a good time to rejoin...except I can find no trace of it on rollingstones.com

Is it no more?

With only an imitation film can containing a DVD to remember it by ? (I never did get the cap) ?

Can anyone advise?

Many thanks

Re: Is RS Fan Club Defunct ?
Posted by: straycatuk ()
Date: July 20, 2012 18:57

Still waiting for at least 3 dvds - never got any ! They can f**k off IMHO. £100 fee to get offered crappy tickets. NO THANKS
eye rolling smiley

sc uk

Posted by: rogue ()
Date: July 20, 2012 19:13

Got great seats for Licks through RS.Com but skipped it on ABB.

Best decision ever.

I don't think it has been up and running for years and I doubt it will again.
With so many people feeling ripped off and doubt they want to open that can of worms since I'd be demandinga free membership this time if I had not gotten a hat or DVD. Come to think of it, I was supposed to get some DVD's from the Licks era.

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: July 20, 2012 19:14

This is the only RS fan club I will ever join. The fan club is where the fans communicate and the rumors get ground to the dust. IORR. peace

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: July 20, 2012 19:16

straycatuk
Still waiting for at least 3 dvds - never got any ! They can f**k off IMHO. £100 fee to get offered crappy tickets. NO THANKS
eye rolling smiley

sc uk

You got crappy tickets? Mine weren't even THAT good.

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: July 20, 2012 19:33

johnnythunders
In the past the RS Fan Club has been a way of accessing concert tickets ahead of the rush. So now seemed to be a good time to rejoin...except I can find no trace of it on rollingstones.com

Is it no more?

With only an imitation film can containing a DVD to remember it by ? (I never did get the cap) ?

Can anyone advise?

Many thanks

Yes. The old fan club as run by the Ultrastar company is no more and the website is now run by Universal.

There's no 'members only' paid content because there's no band activity. No doubt that'll change when there's something to fleece fans into signing up for.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2151
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home