Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

No need to tour...
Posted by: sonyzzz ()
Date: July 8, 2012 06:50

After watching the Beach Boys, it's very sad to see this. And for what? Money? Yes
I know their are a lot of people on the pay roll. But they must all be up for it.
That is the bottom line. They could hire a great marketing firm and make as much
repacking 50 years. Please think twice. Father Time catches up with all of us.

Re: No need to tour...
Posted by: tatters ()
Date: July 8, 2012 06:58

I don't even know where to begin with this.

Posted by: Justin ()
Date: July 8, 2012 08:04

The Beach Boys tour hasn't had one bad review yet. They've created a fantastic show that caters to all types of fans: the big hits and the deep cuts. It's 2 1/2 hour show with 48 songs being played...12 songs in constant rotation so that each show is different. They members are invigorated and it comes through so beautifully on stage. They're happy to be there; a touching connection between audience and performer. We're just happy to see them up there an we're having a great time at the shows--what more could you ask for?

Plus, the Beach Boys aren't charging $450 a ticket.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: July 8, 2012 08:13

I don't even know where to begin with this

.....maybe cut back thru the jungle till ya find the river then follow it till ya get to the sea ...

ROCKMAN

Posted by: KRiffhard ()
Date: July 8, 2012 10:08

Imo Keef health conditions and his current style of playing (too many poses and pauses) would not guarantee a successful tour. I would conclude this glorious career without a tour and with a good collection of outtakes.

Posted by: steffiestones ()
Date: July 8, 2012 10:38

KRiffhard
Imo Keef health conditions and his current style of playing (too many poses and pauses) would not guarantee a successful tour. I would conclude this glorious career without a tour and with a good collection of outtakes.

Agree with that!

Posted by: marko ()
Date: July 8, 2012 14:13

trust me,they WILL tour.

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: July 8, 2012 17:08

Justin
The Beach Boys tour hasn't had one bad review yet. They've created a fantastic show that caters to all types of fans: the big hits and the deep cuts. It's 2 1/2 hour show with 48 songs being played...12 songs in constant rotation so that each show is different. They members are invigorated and it comes through so beautifully on stage. They're happy to be there; a touching connection between audience and performer. We're just happy to see them up there an we're having a great time at the shows--what more could you ask for?

Plus, the Beach Boys aren't charging $450 a ticket.

from the extant recordings i've heard...the beach boys are slaying it right now. amazing stuff...

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: July 8, 2012 20:06

marko
trust me,they WILL tour.

DONE DEAL?

Posted by: lunar!!! ()
Date: July 8, 2012 20:24

tatters
I don't even know where to begin with this.

how about right here: half the fans here don't want a new LP..the other half don't want a tour...ummm..so what exactly is left?...some nice 8X10's from the latest photo book suitable for framing while listening to exile for the 8,527th time wishing they would 'remake' it, only better and fresher and maybe mixed differently and with one eye on CNN waiting for something to happen so we can complain that it's no good, too late, not enough ,wrong, or it sucks...AAARGH..need a mickeys..

Posted by: keefbajaga ()
Date: July 9, 2012 01:30

Just open the vaults, that will be more then enough

Posted by: ab ()
Date: July 9, 2012 11:45

keefbajaga
Just open the vaults, that will be more then enough

Amen!

Posted by: R ()
Date: July 9, 2012 13:42

Justin

I have a boot of the new Beach Boys tour. It's passed through my area already but if a second leg comes anywhere near I'll go in a heartbeat.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2067
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home