Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: CrissCrossMind, HelterSkelter. ...RIP
Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: August 25, 2012 20:57

2000 LYFH
SwayStones
Max'sKansasCity
[RIP is a respectful way to pay respects without saying too much... which most people usually do.

Which most people usually do
I do think That's an American thing .Check the "RIP threads " on IORR ...RIP Elvis Rip Bowie Rip blah blah ...

I wish "people" could /know /knew that the "CCM HS" etc wasn't another "RIP " thread .

Oh no Bowie Died. RIP

Please no jokes on anyone's death. Although no harm is intended, it's simply inappropriate.

Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: August 27, 2012 11:13

I apologize if I offended someone with that "RIP" saying..we have this as well in French -repose en paix -
My dear friend Max,be sure it was nothing against you personnally ...oh no !
I supposed that what I was trying to say is that since HS was special to me, that thread wasn't another rip thread .That's what I mean .

Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: August 27, 2012 14:36

How did I miss this thread?

Rest In Peace. You're in a better place now.

Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: August 27, 2012 15:29

I suppose that now that September arrives, it makes me sad to know we will never meet, as he wanted so much. ...meet in Autumn in Paris with his GF. ...

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: August 27, 2012 16:23

SwayStones
I suppose that now that September arrives, it makes me sad to know we will never meet, as he wanted so much. ...meet in Autumn in Paris with his GF. ...
That is sad Ms Sway... "Autumn in Paris" sounds like perfection... like a sweet dream... a good song... a happy thought.

Thank you for the good words... YOU are the BEST!!! and actually you are correct about the RIP not meaning enough, but really no words are ever enough when someone near and dear passes away, no words can make it better, no advice works.

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: August 30, 2012 05:47

Max'sKansasCity
SwayStones
That is sad Ms Sway... "Autumn in Paris" sounds like perfection... like a sweet dream... a good song... a happy thought.

Thank you for the good words... YOU are the BEST!!! and actually you are correct about the RIP not meaning enough, but really no words are ever enough when someone near and dear passes away, no words can make it better, no advice works.

I understand how RIP can seem a bit casual when you knew someone and cared for them. I can only add that we share your loss Sway, and grieve in our own ways. Nice to see that people have deep feelings in any case. peace

Posted by: 2000 LYFH ()
Date: August 30, 2012 17:38

Naturalust
Max'sKansasCity
SwayStones

I understand how RIP can seem a bit casual when you knew someone and cared for them. I can only add that we share your loss Sway, and grieve in our own ways. Nice to see that people have deep feelings in any case. peace

Same here Sway, there are a lot of nonsense posts on this site (just look at mine), but its nice to read a post from the/your heart.

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1797
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home