Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

It's from THE ONION, so it's fake news, but if you have a sense of humour...
Posted by: andrewt ()
Date: July 6, 2012 23:32

[www.theonion.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-07-06 23:33 by andrewt.

Re: It's from THE ONION, so it's fake news, but if you have a sense of humour...
Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: July 6, 2012 23:38

I love onions smiling smiley

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Re: It's from THE ONION, so it's fake news, but if you have a sense of humour...
Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: July 7, 2012 02:57

LOL

Posted by: Markdog ()
Date: July 7, 2012 03:14

Funny cause the real news is the fake news also.

Posted by: stonesnow ()
Date: July 7, 2012 03:38

The funniest part of the story is that Keith Richards would even have a housekeeper.

Johnny Rotten in his auto-bio No Blacks, No Dogs, No Irish tells of the time in the mid-70s when he and other such future punk/rock luminaries as Chrissie Hynde would do odd jobs that included cleaning the homes of such rock stars as Keith Richards. Rotten said the KR housecleaning job was the best of the lot, because they never did any actual cleaning--instead, they just sat about listening to records. "You can't tell me he's going to be able to tell whether or not there are dustballs under the sofa!"

Posted by: TippyToe ()
Date: July 7, 2012 06:41

Keith Richards’ Neighbors Glad To See Party-Crashing Menace Leave On Tour

[blogcritics.org]

Date: July 7, 2012 09:11

TippyToe

[blogcritics.org]

He still keeps his house in Redlands. Got a UK version of this satire, by chance?

Posted by: Title5Take1 ()
Date: July 7, 2012 10:02

stonesnow
The funniest part of the story is that Keith Richards would even have a housekeeper.

Johnny Rotten in his auto-bio No Blacks, No Dogs, No Irish tells of the time in the mid-70s when he and other such future punk/rock luminaries as Chrissie Hynde would do odd jobs that included cleaning the homes of such rock stars as Keith Richards. Rotten said the KR housecleaning job was the best of the lot, because they never did any actual cleaning--instead, they just sat about listening to records. "You can't tell me he's going to be able to tell whether or not there are dustballs under the sofa!"

I read that Steve Jones stole stuff from Keith's house.

Johnny Rotten said of Steve Jones: "He's the most honest dishonest person I've ever met. If you ask Steve, `Did you steal the shoelaces out of my boots?' He'll said, `Yeah, I did.'"

Posted by: SoulPlunderer ()
Date: July 14, 2012 02:26

stonesnow
TippyToe

[blogcritics.org]

He still keeps his house in Redlands. Got a UK version of this satire, by chance?

There's the Daily Mash, which is sort of a UK Onion - though a bit more crass. Very funny.
[www.thedailymash.co.uk]

Date: July 14, 2012 03:08

SoulPlunderer
stonesnow
TippyToe

[blogcritics.org]

There's the Daily Mash, which is sort of a UK Onion - though a bit more crass. Very funny.
[www.thedailymash.co.uk]

Thanks, SoulPlunderer! Love the bit about the plastic 'croc' shoes (SOCIETY: Plastic Shoes Sold with Free Penis Removal)

I believe they're called 'clogs' here in the States. I used to know a guy who took to wearing this brand in the color pink--needless to say, I don't know him anymore.

Posted by: ROPENI ()
Date: July 14, 2012 05:00

Funny.....

"No dope smoking no beer sold after 12 o'clock"

Posted by: Vocalion ()
Date: July 14, 2012 11:33

From there, after gathering her supplies, she takes a quick peek into the backyard, where she fears she will find Richards floating lifelessly face down in his swimming pool.

Funny....

Posted by: pennyharp ()
Date: July 14, 2012 18:11

those plastic shoes by the way... Everyone I know just call all of them Crocs whether or not the actual company makes them or not... like how facial tissue is call Kleenex.

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: July 14, 2012 18:18

i wish folks would take this band more seriously

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1446
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home