Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4567891011121314...LastNext
Current Page: 9 of 36
Re: OT: Euro 2012
Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: June 10, 2012 00:36

Most convincing team so far is Russia.

Thanks to me old neighbor Dick Advocaat.....one of the greatest trainers

Posted by: kleermaker ()
Date: June 10, 2012 00:54

I agree with SFF. Germany was lucky this time, the ball went via the back of a defender and fell just in place, and the header was in the net.

Congrats though to Silver, Havo and all others who support Germany.

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: June 10, 2012 01:01

What a crappy website for ekpoultje... thumbs down

I need to login everytime I vist. And if I go to [www.ekpoultje.nl], I just get a blank screen. Where do I see how I am doing?

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: June 10, 2012 01:07

Gomez beautiful header was of course not a lucky punch. And you can't go for 0-0 against a team like Germany which this match exemplified. And if you think Portugal will have an easy match against the Danes, think again. My guess is that Denmark and Germany will qualify from this group. If you lose your first match you will always be on the chase. Not necessarily an advantage...

Posted by: shortfatfanny ()
Date: June 10, 2012 01:14

In the end Portugal didn´t go for a 0-0 against Germany.
They simply played too late with more courage,can´t remember any remarkable chance for Germany in the second half beside the chaos at the beginning of it when several shots have been blocked by the defense of Portugal.
Later on they had several oppurtunities for a draw at least.

Date: June 10, 2012 01:29

Sure, SFF. Of course Portugal deserved a draw. But if you play against a team like Germany, with its winning traditions, you must capitalize on your chances. Otherwise the Germans will...

Posted by: shortfatfanny ()
Date: June 10, 2012 01:35

Stoneage
Sure, SFF. Of course Portugal deserved a draw. But if you play against a team like Germany, with its winning traditions, you must capitalize on your chances. Otherwise the Germans will...

True.

Posted by: jpasc95 ()
Date: June 10, 2012 08:08

First impression, disappointed by the Netherlands that I expected to win...it will be complicated to qualify cos it might not depend only on themselves...
Germany is Germany, although they did not play very well, they won..so imagine, if they play well ! when it comes to win, Germany is leadin'
Russia is some kind of surprise to me and consider now that it could be a black horse.

IORR EC 2012 POOL
Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: June 10, 2012 10:47

Koen
if I go to [www.ekpoultje.nl], I just get a blank screen.

That's when they are updating the scores after the matches. I usually wait till the next morning. Now it is working fine.

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-06-10 11:30 by Rolling Hansie.

IORR EC 2012 POOL
Date: June 10, 2012 10:56

The score after day 2

-------------------

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-06-10 11:29 by Rolling Hansie.

IORR EC 2012 POOL
Date: June 10, 2012 11:28

Koen, I see what you mean. When I go to "my predictions" I get a blank screen too. I can see everyone's predictiones, except mine sad smiley

-------------------

Posted by: Come On ()
Date: June 10, 2012 11:30

NICOS
Most convincing team so far is Russia.

Thanks to me old neighbor Dick Advocaat.....one of the greatest trainers

For me it's Germany.....Portugal is no shit team....

2 1 2 0

Posted by: marko ()
Date: June 10, 2012 11:37

So far Russia is the best team,problem with Portugal,Holland and with Germany is that their players has a LONG season behind them,Bundes team players has something like 90 games behind,so they´re tired and you can easily see that.

Date: June 10, 2012 13:36

PR2000 cl;imbing up another notch, oh yes.

Germany, the team I've supported all my life, since the days of Mueller, Beckenbauer, Maier, Overath, Netzer, all the way up to Klinsman etc. looked great, but man were they lucky! Portugal started attacking and they had so many chances. Neuer made a beautiful save too.

Posted by: Gangster-of-love ()
Date: June 10, 2012 13:47

Ok, Germany was lucky, right, but they've been always a tournament team, getting better from match to match. thumbs up
But I'm preety sure that we'll see big surprising team during the tournament.

Keep on rollin'
Gangster

Posted by: muenke ()
Date: June 10, 2012 15:04

This was very close yesterday for "my" german team, a lucky punch, but not really undeserved!

One thing for me to chill: The germans played not that good/spectacular, but they won ... just like in the "good old days" ... the last years the germans played very well and agressive, but they failed in the critical momentes (like Bayern Munich a few weeks ago, EURO 2008 and WorldCup 2006/2010). grinning smiley

Date: June 10, 2012 15:11

muenke
This was very close yesterday for "my" german team, a lucky punch, but not really undeserved!

One thing for me to chill: The germans played not that good/spectacular, but they won ... just like in the "good old days" ... the last years the germans played very well and agressive, but they failed in the critical momentes (like Bayern Munich a few weeks ago, EURO 2008 and WorldCup 2006/2010). grinning smiley
I just hope they don't fold in the critical moments. German team usually has solid nerves.
And - when they won World Champs in '74, they did actually lose one of their opening group matches.

The Danes look like the surprise team so far. I also have a feeling the Spanish team will not win it.

Posted by: muenke ()
Date: June 10, 2012 15:32

Palace Revolution 2000
muenke

I just hope they don't fold in the critical moments. German team usually has solid nerves.
And - when they won World Champs in '74, they did actually lose one of their opening group matches.

The Danes look like the surprise team so far. I also have a feeling the Spanish team will not win it.

Don´t forget our french friends ... they played very well the last matches and are unbeaten for - how many? - matches ...

Re: IORR EC 2012 POOL
Posted by: Koen ()
Date: June 10, 2012 15:34

Rolling Hansie
Koen
if I go to [www.ekpoultje.nl], I just get a blank screen.

That's when they are updating the scores after the matches.

LOL, they do that by hand, that it takes that long?

Re: IORR EC 2012 POOL
Date: June 10, 2012 15:40

Rolling Hansie
The score after day 2

Stonesrick is still doing well. But he can feel Silver breathing in his neck! Speaking of Silver - is he still alive and kicking?!

Me, I'm a lousy predictor. As for EK-football at least.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-06-10 15:46 by kleermaker.

Date: June 10, 2012 15:48

I'm not in, but how does the pool point system work? How many points do you score if you nail the result? Are there any prices involved?

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: June 10, 2012 16:11

I'm personally a bit disturbed at the fact that Silver Dagger has become German, all of a sudden!

Posted by: Havo ()
Date: June 10, 2012 16:26

Just came back from Berlin, where I saw the Game Germany: Portugal by Public Viewing

I can tell you---what a party. 400.000 People there. it was Awesome. Singing and dancing all night long. Never seen a crowd like this before!!!

Never? I saw the Rolling Stones hyde park concert in july 1969. fantastic party

so Mick, keith Ron and charlie lets do a free-concert here in Berlin in front of the brandenburger gate!

Date: June 10, 2012 16:30

Gazza
I'm personally a bit disturbed at the fact that Silver Dagger has become German, all of a sudden!

Gazza, if I remember well, Silver has said that his parents are German.

But come on Silver, let's hear you! What about the German team yesterday evening and do you have any feelings for the English team (given your first name and the fact (if I'm not wrong) that you're born on English soil?

Date: June 10, 2012 16:57

muenke
Palace Revolution 2000
muenke

Don´t forget our french friends ... they played very well the last matches and are unbeaten for - how many? - matches ...
for 21 games !
BUt I'm not sure we played very well all of them. Most of the time it was laborious.

Posted by: carlitosbaez ()
Date: June 10, 2012 17:05

Here I am, it's time for the show Spain vs Itali in ours!!!

Date: June 10, 2012 17:06

kleermaker
The first big sensation is a fact: Denmark beats Holland, and rightly so! A well deserved victory by an average team that used all its possibilities. The Dutch were dramatic. Incredibly weak, defensively and offensively and without any confidence.
Yet I wonder if Netherlands have not been stolen a penalty.
Then, things would be different now.

Date: June 10, 2012 17:10

Viva el football!!

Date: June 10, 2012 17:14

everything's ready!!
Vamos NAdal!!!

Date: June 10, 2012 17:16

Vamos!!!!

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4567891011121314...LastNext
Current Page: 9 of 36

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1744
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home