Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Music By Stones Fan - For Stones Fans - No Promotion - No Money being Made - No Bullshit
Posted by: SomeGirlsXXX ()
Date: May 24, 2012 02:55

Hello Fellow Stones Fans -- I received some requests to post these, so I'm posting this for those who like it. Can't wait to see the Stones as soon as possible, but I'm making my own to hold me over in the meantime. All the best to you true Stones Fans... Hope to meet up with some of you at a pre-post show party at one of the 2013 west coast gigs.

"Angel Sings the Blues"
[www.reverbnation.com]

"Won't Let Me In"
[www.reverbnation.com]

"China Town"
[www.reverbnation.com]

"Just Say Ya Hate It"
[www.reverbnation.com]

"Wasted Little Waitress"
[www.reverbnation.com]

"Out Havin Fun"
[www.reverbnation.com]

"Little Pearls"
[www.reverbnation.com]

"Shake-It-Shake-It-Baby"
[www.reverbnation.com]

Enjoy if you want - Music by a Stones fan for Stones fans. No promotion or Money being made - Period. If you're going to be a dick about "why did you post your song, on this post" - try not opening it, instead of taking the time to write a nasty note -- For those who wanted it - Enjoy -- STP 2013!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Music By Stones Fan - For Stones Fans - No Promotion - No Money being Made - No Bullshit
Posted by: SomeGirlsXXX ()
Date: May 24, 2012 20:40

Thank you for the very nice e-mails. Much appreciated. Hope you're all having a great day.

Re: Music By Stones Fan - For Stones Fans - No Promotion - No Money being Made - No Bullshit
Posted by: vertigojoe ()
Date: May 24, 2012 20:51

Thought it said BUM all the liars.. That'd be interesting..

Posted by: GumbootCloggeroo ()
Date: May 24, 2012 21:31

You posting these songs is promotion smiling smiley

Keep on rockin'.

Posted by: swiss ()
Date: May 24, 2012 22:01

Seems odd that you got a flood of complimentary emails abut these links...begs the questions why all these folks didn't just post their kudos right here winking smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-05-24 22:01 by swiss.

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: May 24, 2012 22:49

swiss
Seems odd that you got a flood of complimentary emails abut these links...

...especially since the addy is hidden. eye rolling smiley

Posted by: Cocaine Eyes ()
Date: May 24, 2012 23:23

To be perfectly honest, this thread confuses me. confused smiley Are you using IORR and the Stones' fans to promote your own material?

Frankly, I haven't clicked on any of the links. I prefer real Stones stuff. smoking smiley

Posted by: Stones62 ()
Date: May 24, 2012 23:31

Edith Grove
swiss
Seems odd that you got a flood of complimentary emails abut these links...

...especially since the addy is hidden. eye rolling smiley
Contact info is on the web page he linked here.

Posted by: ROPENI ()
Date: May 25, 2012 01:21

Thanks for posting,don't mind the naysayers thumbs up

"No dope smoking no beer sold after 12 o'clock"

Posted by: Markdog ()
Date: May 25, 2012 01:43

Sorry can't sing well but they are originals I made in my basement on an 8 track.
These arn't posted as a promotion of them I really don't care about that but some may be interested in something original good or bad.

All the way from beautiful Belleville, Ontario, Canada, basement.

Rock on.

Date: May 25, 2012 02:38

Thank you very much. I heard your music before and I feel stones music plays a major role. COngratulations.

Posted by: melillo ()
Date: May 25, 2012 05:29

HUH?confused smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1742
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home