Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 2 of 4
Re: A new book claims Mick paid for sex,it doesn't make sense..
Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: May 16, 2012 02:50

treaclefingers
Send It To me
treaclefingers
Send It To me
Its a way to keep things discreet if you're into things that you don't want the public to know you're into, i.e. if he's really kinky (which, according to a jerry hall interview i once read, he is; really, you have to be a bit off the mentality of joe square to write a song like brown sugar)

"the servants they're so helpful, dear / The cook, she is a whore / Yes, the butler has a place for her / Behind the pantry door"

wow, Jagger used that same line in 'Live With Me'.

Yes, I know which song I quoted. Don't get uppity. cool smiley

no problem....I was sick of getting downity so I thought I'd try uppity for a change of pace.

Obviously not everyone is on board with uppity and I can conform to the masses.
I prefer perkytitys

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-05-16 02:51 by Max'sKansasCity.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: May 16, 2012 02:52

Max'sKansasCity
treaclefingers
Send It To me
treaclefingers
Send It To me
Its a way to keep things discreet if you're into things that you don't want the public to know you're into, i.e. if he's really kinky (which, according to a jerry hall interview i once read, he is; really, you have to be a bit off the mentality of joe square to write a song like brown sugar)

"the servants they're so helpful, dear / The cook, she is a whore / Yes, the butler has a place for her / Behind the pantry door"

no problem....I was sick of getting downity so I thought I'd try uppity for a change of pace.

I prefer perkytitys

chortle.

Date: May 16, 2012 02:58

treaclefingers
Max'sKansasCity
treaclefingers
Send It To me
treaclefingers
Send It To me

I prefer perkytitys

chortle.

chor·tle verb
Definition of CHORTLE
intransitive verb
1: to sing or chant exultantly
2: to laugh or chuckle especially in satisfaction or exultation

I am guessing we are going with definition #2 although singing would be OK too winking smiley

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: May 16, 2012 03:31

Max'sKansasCity
treaclefingers
Max'sKansasCity
treaclefingers
Send It To me
treaclefingers
Send It To me

I prefer perkytitys

chortle.

chor·tle verb
Definition of CHORTLE
intransitive verb
1: to sing or chant exultantly
2: to laugh or chuckle especially in satisfaction or exultation

I am guessing we are going with definition #2 although singing would be OK too winking smiley

good guess, as i wasn't chanting...

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: May 16, 2012 03:53

Bill had to pay for sex. there's no ways thousands of women would of slept with that ugly guy. But than again I heard stories of guys trying to score with Mama Cass.

Date: May 16, 2012 03:56

I wanna know what "Rockman" pays for sex???

Posted by: mitchflorida1 ()
Date: May 16, 2012 03:59

if you want to avoid a paternity suit, it makes a lot of sense. Especially if you are already married.

Posted by: mitchflorida1 ()
Date: May 16, 2012 04:00

Not to be cynical, but you always have to pay for sex.

Posted by: pennyharp ()
Date: May 16, 2012 04:15

I get tons of hate from other women and sometimes the guy I go on a date from because I won't let anyone pay for my meal. It's not so much the sex thing as I want to order as little or as much as I want without feeling weird. They still make you feel weird. sad smiley

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: May 16, 2012 04:26

I wanna know what "Rockman" pays for sex???

.......mainly two stones .... Hah Heh Ha..huh

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Rip This ()
Date: May 16, 2012 04:40

MadMax
I don't wanna sound like a bitter "Oh La La" grand dad, and yeah, some chicks are great and expect nothing but love, but I feel as the years go by some of 'em get more greedy unfortunately. I don't get it. Every single person's love on this planet is PRECIOUS and UNIQUE and should be treated with respect. Each one who gets laid for cash, be it man or woman should get jail time IMHO.

it's not about love Max its about sex. And sex has been traded on since the dawn of man. Let everyone have cake...who cares what people do with their time and money...

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: May 16, 2012 04:41

You can't win by discussing with women how men really are. They don't want to hear it. We really are what we say we are. There are no lines to be read between. As my mother said about men, "When a guy says he's not good enough for you, he's trying to tell you something."

Posted by: riverrat ()
Date: May 16, 2012 04:50

yeah, it makes sense. i can see it. (where's the shaking head emoticon?eye rolling smiley)

Date: May 16, 2012 04:59

Following man/woman figuring out how to not be hungry and not get eaten/killed....
The 4 things men/women have been doing on Planet Earth longer than anything else....
1)Some kind of transaction for Sex 2)Getting High 3)Betting/wagering on the outcome of something
4)Other people wanting to regulate/tax/chastise/judge/put people in jail for doing the first 3 things.

Then came the people to lend money to fund these 4 things, and not much has changed since, in 5000 years.

My point?.... why after all these years does anyone still act surprised/still think/act like these things dont happen? I am not really speaking to people here, as much as I am wondering outloud why do most Govenments still outlaw these activities, as if they can stop them... Why not just admit humans have been doing these things longer than anything else and there is no stopping them.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2012-05-16 05:15 by Max'sKansasCity.

Posted by: stonesrule ()
Date: May 16, 2012 05:07

How troubled many of the gentlemen here seem this evening.

As a lady, in my life and career, I met a number of groupies (they always wanted to be pals and I kept our conversations short. I also met several truly beautiful women, who -- guess what -- "high class" prostitutes.

Too of the beauties rushed to assure me that they "never" charged if their new friend was a major rock star. One of those who got "freebies was KR. The other name they mentioned was not a member of the Rolling Stones.

You guys make me giggle. You can't decide if Jagger is the cheapest man alive or if he paid big bucks to hookers. As I"ve said before, I am fairly certain
that you'd wet your pants if you were actually in Mick's presence.

One little tid-bit. Several years ago I was on a panel concerning rock literature. The years have not been especially kind to "Miss Pamela," who I remember as one of Zappa's pretty high school girls. She went on and on to establish her credentials in strangely semi-discreet manner while I silently vowed to never speak to the man who'd lured me onto this "literature" panel.
During this agonizingly long hour she mentioned frequently the name of
Mr. Robert Zimmerman. She made it clear that they were relatively recent "friends" and I remember thinking, "Oh Bobbb...how could you stoop so
low?" Some of the guys in the audience looked as dismayed as I did.

'Bye...

Date: May 16, 2012 05:28

...the beauties rushed to assure me that they "never" charged if their new friend was a major rock star...

aint that the way it always works? the freekin people who can afford it the easist... get it free... just like amps and guitars and clothes and cars and...

and yes I understand the marketing value of it... just sayin...

Posted by: riverrat ()
Date: May 16, 2012 05:39

Max'sKansasCity
Following man/woman figuring out how to not be hungry and not get eaten/killed....
The 4 things men/women have been doing on Planet Earth longer than anything else....
1)Some kind of transaction for Sex 2)Getting High 3)Betting/wagering on the outcome of something
4)Other people wanting to regulate/tax/chastise/judge/put people in jail for doing the first 3 things.

Then came the people to lend money to fund these 4 things, and not much has changed since, in 5000 years.

My point?.... why after all these years does anyone still act surprised/still think/act like these things dont happen? I am not really speaking to people here, as much as I am wondering outloud why do most Govenments still outlaw these activities, as if they can stop them... Why not just admit humans have been doing these things longer than anything else and there is no stopping them.

Not everything is beneficial, sweetheart. But don't bother answering. Just think long and hard about the possibly of it being true. xo

Posted by: SweetThing ()
Date: May 16, 2012 06:03

So, the logical question to ask here is, who nailed the most prostitutes?

Bill Wyman, Mick Jagger, Keith Richards or Bob Dylan?

Posted by: hbwriter ()
Date: May 16, 2012 06:08

i'm meeting with a very well known groupie next week who wants to write a book - i'm asking her about ALL of this smiling smiley

Date: May 16, 2012 06:11

riverrat
Not everything is beneficial, sweetheart. But don't bother answering. Just think long and hard about the possibly of it being true. xo
xo :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-05-16 06:23 by Max'sKansasCity.

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: May 16, 2012 08:29

SweetThing
So, the logical question to ask here is, who nailed the most prostitutes?

Bill Wyman, Mick Jagger, Keith Richards or Bob Dylan?

Bill? Are you nuts? On a bass player's pay packet? He would allegedly not discriminate, per Keith. A sure way to increase your chances.

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: May 16, 2012 09:13

Despite some profoundly penetrating and insightful posts on this wonderful thread, nobody has mentioned what an absolute SLEAZEBALL this writer is. From that excerpt, her book sounds as if it will hit a new low in Stone literature.

Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: May 16, 2012 09:35

I paid for sex once. I had been in an on-off relationship for 6 years and was struggling to move on and meet someone else. I hadn't had sex for around a year and as I was in Soho and had a few beers with freinds - they all egged me on, btw - figured it wouldn't harm. The experience was utterly forgettable. I have never been one for casual sex and am a firm believer that the best sex is with the one you love. I actually met my current partner shortly after - and even if we split one day, I won't be paying again. I dont think i would make a very good Rolling Stone.

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: May 16, 2012 15:51

Heidi Fleiss said she often got calls from Mick...

Posted by: proudmary ()
Date: May 16, 2012 16:16

dcba

Not true

"Nor will Heidi discuss rumoured flings with Marlon Brando and Jack Nicholson. But she does reveal Mick Jagger was never a client. I met him a few times but never knew him that well. Ronnie Wood is too cheap to pay for girls... I never did business with him".
[www.mirror.co.uk]

The most high-profile client identified in court proceedings was Charlie Sheen Other names like Jack Nicholson or Mick Jagger were connected by tabloids.

That's the connection I guess

"The Benedict Canyon home became a sort of bachelor women's club. Actress Victoria Sellers, daughter of the late British actor, moved in with Fleiss. Together, they became a fixture of L.A. night life-Sellers hosting three nights a week at On the Roxx, a trendy Sunset Strip bar, and co-hosting parties at Fleiss' house.

"There was one party for Mick Jagger, and the house just got thrashed-there were women climbing up the side of the hill to get in," Sellers laughed.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-05-16 16:19 by proudmary.

Posted by: whitem8 ()
Date: May 16, 2012 16:25

Of course he has paid for sex;
Give me all you money
Give me all your gold
I'll buy you a house back in Zuma beach
And give you half of what I own

He's paid big time. Lots of his gold for a lay. And so right about the culture of entertainment that being around and paying for good looking girls and/or boys is part of the circus act. What is the big deal? No one being exploited and adults having a party. No big surprise there...

Posted by: stupidguy2 ()
Date: May 16, 2012 18:22

proudmary
dcba

Not true

"Nor will Heidi discuss rumoured flings with Marlon Brando and Jack Nicholson. But she does reveal Mick Jagger was never a client. I met him a few times but never knew him that well. Ronnie Wood is too cheap to pay for girls... I never did business with him".
[www.mirror.co.uk]

The most high-profile client identified in court proceedings was Charlie Sheen Other names like Jack Nicholson or Mick Jagger were connected by tabloids.

That's the connection I guess

"The Benedict Canyon home became a sort of bachelor women's club. Actress Victoria Sellers, daughter of the late British actor, moved in with Fleiss. Together, they became a fixture of L.A. night life-Sellers hosting three nights a week at On the Roxx, a trendy Sunset Strip bar, and co-hosting parties at Fleiss' house.

"There was one party for Mick Jagger, and the house just got thrashed-there were women climbing up the side of the hill to get in," Sellers laughed.

I'de never seen that. Thanks Mary. And Bliss is probably right. This book sound line just another in a long line of half-assed analysis/rehashed anecdote/tabloidy crap....

Posted by: Father Ted ()
Date: May 16, 2012 18:36

ROPENI
found this at Radar online a new book claims Mick has been hiring hookers for sex since the 70's,l don't believe it,l thnk he could have and probably did get any girl he wanted for free. What say you?
[www.radaronline.com]

Why do you find it unbelievable that a wealthy man would pay for sex?

Posted by: Honestman ()
Date: May 16, 2012 18:38

So now we got one more book to discuss >grinning smiley<

...Love and hope and sex and dreams. Are still surviving on the street...

HMN

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: May 16, 2012 22:03

Never trust the words of a Madam... especially when they promise to spill the beans!

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 2 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1586
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home