Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

One nice girl (OT or not OT, that's question)
Posted by: JJackFl ()
Date: May 24, 2012 15:55

Re: One nice girl (OT or not OT, that's question)
Posted by: Come On ()
Date: May 24, 2012 15:58

Posted by: jpasc95 ()
Date: May 24, 2012 16:01

sorry but I can't afford her !

yet one interesting thing, we learn that the next tour has just been postponed to 2013 !!

Date: May 24, 2012 16:13

Come On
BB

Who the f.... BB, is? Better read how Alexandra Richards don't seen Mick Jagger quite often...it's real humour.

Posted by: stupidguy2 ()
Date: May 24, 2012 18:32

This whole model thing has gotten so redundant. Can't these kids do anything else?

Date: May 24, 2012 19:07

stupidguy2
Can't these kids do anything else?

Why?

Date: May 24, 2012 21:26

JJackFl
stupidguy2
Can't these kids do anything else?

Why?

Ehh...it just gets predictable. I mean, this is the only option?

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: May 24, 2012 21:59

To be honest: I don't think any of the Richards or Jagger kids (so far) are model material. It's the surname that makes it for them.
It would be nice though to see some kid making it for themselves, that is to say outside the realm of their parents.

Date: May 24, 2012 22:32

stupidguy2
Ehh...it just gets predictable. I mean, this is the only option?

Yes my answer question is supreficial and predictable. But money is not only answer. Only Mick have this strong ambition to make kids better. Because he is always work hard to be better. Look his even diet (qite drugs or cigars), his difficult intrests, even his knighood. And viceversa look at this girls Jerry and Keith's wife. See theirs background. Even look Keith, his life, his poses, everything. And then what this kids could other do, except modeling, and being good paid for.

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: May 24, 2012 22:51

Stoneage
It would be nice though to see some kid making it for themselves, that is to say outside the realm of their parents.

Would not Jade fall into this category ?

Date: May 24, 2012 23:42

I don't think so, EG. As far as I know she was a model and is now a fashion designer (or something...). I don't keep track of all the children though.
I'm sure some of them aren't models or fashion designers.

Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: May 25, 2012 16:24

Of course having a famous father has helped her on her way considerably. This was never going to be a 'spotted at an airport' Kate Moss affair.

Date: May 25, 2012 16:34

Big Al, you said it better than I!

Date: May 25, 2012 18:10

Stoneage
I don't think so, EG. As far as I know she was a model and is now a fashion designer (or something...). I don't keep track of all the children though.

Well, they all dabbled in 'modeling'. Jade and and Marlon did it for a short period of time. Of course, their fathers' names help, as does any parents' if they are wealthy, connected etc...not just celebs. Both Jade and Marlon studied art at real schools, and pursued interests. Jade started her own business when she was very young and has expressed an interest in medicine while Marlon tried to publish his own magazine at one point. It seems to me they have tried to find their niche and who knows what they would have done if they had other parents. Both seem very intelligent. Look at both sets of their parents.
The Jagger-Hall, Richards-Hanson broods.....have taken the modeling thing a bit further. Georgia was the 'face of Chanel', Jerry Hall is friends with Karl Lagerfield, the president of Chanel, so there you go.....it didn't happen in a vacuum..I'm not sure what Lizzie has up to lately, but James, at least, has a band.
Honestly, its hard to evaluate this younger breed - I don't think I've ever seen the Jagger-Hall girls string two sentences together. They're very giggly like their mother....And Keith's girls appear in Vogue every once in a while......
I guess if you saw what your mother did and see who your dad is, why go into teaching..... when they can have more fun elsewhere?
I guess we should all be so lucky.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2012-05-25 18:18 by stupidguy2.

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: May 25, 2012 19:33

jpasc95
sorry but I can't afford her !

yet one interesting thing, we learn that the next tour has just been postponed to 2013 !!

You've just learned that from reading this article? Seriously?

Posted by: elunsi ()
Date: May 25, 2012 21:03

stupidguy2
Stoneage

Well, they all dabbled in 'modeling'. Jade and and Marlon did it for a short period of time. Of course, their fathers' names help, as does any parents' if they are wealthy, connected etc...not just celebs. Both Jade and Marlon studied art at real schools, and pursued interests. Jade started her own business when she was very young and has expressed an interest in medicine while Marlon tried to publish his own magazine at one point. It seems to me they have tried to find their niche and who knows what they would have done if they had other parents. Both seem very intelligent. Look at both sets of their parents.
The Jagger-Hall, Richards-Hanson broods.....have taken the modeling thing a bit further. Georgia was the 'face of Chanel', Jerry Hall is friends with Karl Lagerfield, the president of Chanel, so there you go.....it didn't happen in a vacuum..I'm not sure what Lizzie has up to lately, but James, at least, has a band.
Honestly, its hard to evaluate this younger breed - I don't think I've ever seen the Jagger-Hall girls string two sentences together. They're very giggly like their mother....And Keith's girls appear in Vogue every once in a while......
I guess if you saw what your mother did and see who your dad is, why go into teaching..... when they can have more fun elsewhere?
I guess we should all be so lucky.

Maybe someone could post the link to Jade´s interior designing with the yoo team. I did not work for me. I think it is interesting.
Has anybody been to Jade´s shop?

PS: at least Georgia studies photography in London

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-05-25 21:05 by elunsi.

Posted by: drewmaster ()
Date: May 25, 2012 23:55

"Our favorite station here in New York is 96.7"

Umm, Alexandra dear, that's been a "Contemporary Christian" station for a year now...

Drew

Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: May 31, 2012 18:44

drewmaster
"Our favorite station here in New York is 96.7"

Umm, Alexandra dear, that's been a "Contemporary Christian" station for a year now...

Drew

Maybe she has a secret passion for our Lord and Saviour?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1804
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home