Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
Will You All Get A Life
Posted by: lynn1 ()
Date: May 12, 2012 21:32

the speculation is so boring. Stop. Go outside. Breathe some air. Listen to some music. Save some
brain cells from this constant childish non sense of who what where and when. The only near certainty that is a fact is that the Stones will be charging money for quite a few things soon.

Re: Will You All Get A Life
Posted by: crumbling_mice ()
Date: May 12, 2012 21:41

Some one got up grumpy today eye popping smiley

Posted by: Amused ()
Date: May 12, 2012 21:47

there is no life outside the Rolling Stones! thumbs up

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-05-12 21:47 by Amused.

Posted by: stonesrule ()
Date: May 12, 2012 21:48

I'm with Lynn1.

A ten minute walk without thinking about the Stones or their sex lives or what they should call the next album etc. might put you back in control of your own life. At least a third of the posts recently are infantile.

This is meant in a friendly way.

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: May 12, 2012 21:59

Posted by: Send It To me ()
Date: May 12, 2012 22:05

You're on here posting.

Pot, kettle. Kettle, pot.

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: May 12, 2012 22:06

I want (MORE) Rolling Stones! of course there's no harm in taking a nice walk too.

Date: May 12, 2012 22:09

Already have one, thanks.

Posted by: memphiscats ()
Date: May 12, 2012 22:45

Max'sKansasCity

Oh, Max - you're always dosing the fire with sugar-coatingwinking smiley

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: May 12, 2012 22:47

smiling smiley who me?... naw...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-05-12 22:51 by Max'sKansasCity.

Date: May 12, 2012 23:15

lynn1
the speculation is so boring. Stop. Go outside. Breathe some air. Listen to some music. Save some
brain cells from this constant childish non sense of who what where and when. The only near certainty that is a fact is that the Stones will be charging money for quite a few things soon.

OMG, another in a long line of self righteous control freaks trying to impose his/her own standards on others. Listen, I worked for over 35 years so I could do as I damn well please in the latter years of my life. I go for a sixty minute walk every morning at the crack of dawn and breathe plenty of fresh air, then work out for an hour to the tunes of various other (non Stones) artists. I have many other interests other than the Stones, but even if I didn't it isn't my place (or anyone else's) to tell others how they should manage their passion, or their time. In case you haven't noticed this is a Rolling Stones discussion forum. Most people on this forum have a deep passion for the Rolling Stones. That's why they are here. Some of us, (myself included) love the "soap opera" of the Rolling Stones as much as we love the music. The speculation is what many of us come here for. Since you are giving advice, let me give you some: On second thought, forget the advice.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-05-13 01:27 by MightyStonesStillRollin50.

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: May 12, 2012 23:17

MightyStonesStillRollin50
lynn1

OMG, another in a long line of self righteous control freaks trying to impose his/her own standards on others. Listen, I worked for over 35 years so I could do as I damn well please in the latter years of my life. I go for a sixty minute walk every morning at the crack of dawn and breathe plenty of fresh air, then work out for an hour to the tunes of various other (non Stones) artists. I have many other interests other than the Stones, but even if I didn't it isn't my place (or anyone else's) to tell others how they should manage their passion, or their time. In case you haven't noticed this is a Rolling Stones discussion forum. Most people on this forum have a deep passion for the Rolling Stones. That's why they are here. Some of us, (myself included) love the "soap opera" of the Rolling Stones as much as we love the music. The speculation is what many of us come here for. Since you are giving advice, let me give you some: Don't read the posts that annoy you and don't tell others how they should manage their time or their lives.

thumbs up

Posted by: crumbling_mice ()
Date: May 12, 2012 23:20

lynn1

OMG, another in a long line of self righteous control freaks trying to impose his/her own standards on others. Listen, I worked for over 35 years so I could do as I damn well please in the latter years of my life. I go for a sixty minute walk every morning at the crack of dawn and breathe plenty of fresh air, then work out for an hour to the tunes of various other (non Stones) artists. I have many other interests other than the Stones, but even if I didn't it isn't my place (or anyone else's) to tell others how they should manage their passion, or their time. In case you haven't noticed this is a Rolling Stones discussion forum. Most people on this forum have a deep passion for the Rolling Stones. That's why they are here. Some of us, (myself included) love the "soap opera" of the Rolling Stones as much as we love the music. The speculation is what many of us come here for. Since you are giving advice, let me give you some: Don't read the posts that annoy you and don't tell others how they should manage their time or their lives.

Hallelujah...well said Mighty Stones. I was more amused by the post really, the fact that someone feels so strongly to have read all the posts and then offer lifestyle advice to a bunch of people he or she knows nothing about or about how they conduct their lives. THe irony of it all.

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: May 12, 2012 23:26

Don't read the posts that annoy you

Problem smiling smiley In order to know if a post annoys me, I have to read it first.

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: May 12, 2012 23:27

lynn1

Well, that was a smackdown if I've ever seen one.

Posted by: Cocaine Eyes ()
Date: May 12, 2012 23:30

lynn1

grinning smiley hot smiley tongue sticking out smiley hot smiley grinning smiley

Posted by: Cocaine Eyes ()
Date: May 12, 2012 23:34

Wait - maybe this person is a wannabe Librarian and rather than saying " Will You All Get A Life" they are suggesting that we all read Keith's Life.

If that's the case, fear not - I brought it with me for the summer and I shall re-read it again soon.smoking smiley

Date: May 12, 2012 23:45

Rolling Hansie

Problem smiling smiley In order to know if a post annoys me, I have to read it first.

True.smiling smiley

Date: May 12, 2012 23:52

crumbling_mice
lynn1

Hallelujah...well said Mighty Stones. I was more amused by the post really, the fact that someone feels so strongly to have read all the posts and then offer lifestyle advice to a bunch of people he or she knows nothing about or about how they conduct their lives. THe irony of it all.

Thanks, I was feeling a little grumpy myself this morning. Usually I just ignore these kinds of posts.

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: May 13, 2012 00:00

Rolling Hansie

True.smiling smiley

Then don't read the post if the heading of the post annoys you...............hot smiley.......................ok I know did is a difficult one

Date: May 13, 2012 00:10

lynn1

thumbs up

Flower Power
PEACE

Posted by: memphiscats ()
Date: May 13, 2012 00:10

I have a very happy life & part of it's IORR. So whoever you are, why don't YOU GET A LIFE and leave the rest of us to enjoy the Stones. smoking smiley

Get off of my cloud...

Posted by: loog droog ()
Date: May 13, 2012 01:10

Get A Life!!! YES!!

Date: May 13, 2012 01:18

NICOS
Rolling Hansie

True.smiling smiley

Then don't read the post if the heading of the post annoys you...............hot smiley.......................ok I know did is a difficult one

LOL yeah, that's annoying smiling smiley

-------------------

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: May 13, 2012 01:24

Are WE really that bad ?

Date: May 13, 2012 01:33

Rolling Hansie

Problem solved. I told him to forget the advice.smiling smiley

I was never any good at giving advice anyway.

Date: May 13, 2012 02:11

LOL, I just read your edited message. I like your sense of humor

-------------------

Date: May 13, 2012 02:20

the speculation is so boring. Stop. Go outside. Breathe some air.

Amen...when and if, then make some noise, till then.....

Date: May 13, 2012 03:03

Rolling Hansie

LOL, I just read your edited message. I like your sense of humor

Not to sound like Elvis, but thank you very much.smileys with beer

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: May 13, 2012 03:38

stonesrule
I'm with Lynn1.

A ten minute walk without thinking about the Stones or their sex lives or what they should call the next album etc. might put you back in control of your own life. At least a third of the posts recently are infantile.

This is meant in a friendly way.
Stonesrule.All due respect.But isn't coming on here and complaining about all the endless specualting,pretty much just as bad as doing the speculating? If it really bothers someone so much,just stay away from IORR. If their really is some important announcement. It won't be made here first.smiling smiley

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1656
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home