Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Ron Wood vs Paul Stanley
Posted by: shadooby ()
Date: April 27, 2012 23:42

keefriffhard4life
Midnight Toker
The other big difference is that Paul has had more tucks than a bed at the Ramada Inn.

If Stanley's face were pulled any tighter, he isn't going to be able to get a straw into his mouth. Hw will be able to whistle at will with zero effort.

i'd like a plastic surgeon expert to weigh in on thaat. his eye brows were high like that 30 years ago. other than that lots of wrinkles on his face. looks more to me like an in shape 60 year old

He and Gene are both on record admitting plastic surgery. I dare ya to post a pic (unmasked) from the 70's or 80's next to either one of those.

Date: April 28, 2012 00:53

shadooby
keefriffhard4life
Midnight Toker
The other big difference is that Paul has had more tucks than a bed at the Ramada Inn.

If Stanley's face were pulled any tighter, he isn't going to be able to get a straw into his mouth. Hw will be able to whistle at will with zero effort.

i'd like a plastic surgeon expert to weigh in on thaat. his eye brows were high like that 30 years ago. other than that lots of wrinkles on his face. looks more to me like an in shape 60 year old

He and Gene are both on record admitting plastic surgery. I dare ya to post a pic (unmasked) from the 70's or 80's next to either one of those.

i know simmons did. if paul did then its not a lot.

Posted by: MJG196 ()
Date: April 28, 2012 02:28

keefriffhard4life
Midnight Toker

You don't need a plastic surgeon. He is one of the worst (best?) examples of Rock Star plastic surgery nightmares. If you can't see that from those pics, you gotta be blind.

However, in case you are blind, I don't mean to offend:

Miami plastic surgeon Dr. Michael Salzhauer says, “Paul Stanley appears to have had several facial procedures done including a face and browlift, his eyelids (blepharoplasty), his nose and a lip augmentation. His results appear slightly overdone.”

Date: April 28, 2012 02:34

MJG196
keefriffhard4life
Midnight Toker

You don't need a plastic surgeon. He is one of the worst (best?) examples of Rock Star plastic surgery nightmares. If you can't see that from those pics, you gotta be blind.

However, in case you are blind, I don't mean to offend:

Miami plastic surgeon Dr. Michael Salzhauer says, “Paul Stanley appears to have had several facial procedures done including a face and browlift, his eyelids (blepharoplasty), his nose and a lip augmentation. His results appear slightly overdone.”

i have to be blind? really i'll post a pic of me today and a pic 30 years from now and see if i look the same at all

Posted by: MJG196 ()
Date: April 28, 2012 02:37

keefriffhard4life
i have to be blind? really i'll post a pic of me today and a pic 30 years from now and see if i look the same at all

Yes, you have to be blind.

Date: April 28, 2012 02:44

MJG196
keefriffhard4life

Yes, you have to be blind.

well please show me a pic of you 30 years ago. even without work i bet your face looks different either for the good or bad

Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: April 28, 2012 03:48

At least here the scale is reasonable. Comparing R. Wood to P. Stanley is equal to comparing M. Taylor to E. Clapton or J. Beck, or if Brian Jones was the only Rolling Stone that might have been included to the Beatles.

- Doxa

Posted by: Midnight Toker ()
Date: April 28, 2012 07:35

If Stanley could wiggle his eye brows, he would take off and fly like an eagle.

Posted by: Youngie ()
Date: April 29, 2012 02:15

What about Gene Simmons vs. Bill Wyman? Simmons had more girlies and that's all that matters!

Posted by: SweetThing ()
Date: April 29, 2012 02:30

Wow, when not wearing makeup, the guy opted to turn his face into a mask.

Posted by: Eleanor Rigby ()
Date: April 29, 2012 02:54

mtaylor
folke
Paul Stanley (2012) and Ron Wood (1975).

Without makeup

looks like Sly Stallone...!

Posted by: Title5Take1 ()
Date: April 29, 2012 08:10

What Mick Jagger said about Madonna could also apply to KISS: "A thimbleful of talent in a sea of ambition."

Posted by: Midnight Toker ()
Date: April 29, 2012 09:09

Paul has the " I wanna kiss you" look,permanately.No pun intended.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2095
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home