Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567
Current Page: 7 of 7
Re: Live At The Checkerboard Lounge DVD & CD on preorder
Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: March 10, 2014 09:00

And when Keith hugs the waitress just as he's about to get on the stage. It's a great show, for sure--and the music is terrific, too! smileys with beer

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: March 10, 2014 19:04

It's a real mixed bag. They show it so many times on my local PBS station that I haven't had the urge to go out and buy it.

Posted by: GOO ()
Date: March 10, 2014 20:14

Great stuff

Posted by: jackflash27 ()
Date: October 4, 2022 19:59

It has been a while since I watched this DVD, so I guessed it was time again to take it off the shelf.
A real joy to watch this concert. It's the most 'spontaneous' show from the Stones I've ever seen, it's just one big jam. Very chaotic how everyone is going on / off stage, but fun! Everybody is having a great time.
And what about this guy 'Lefty'? Never heard of him, what a character. Hilarious how he takes over the stage and draws all attention on him. Notice how Keiths eyes get more dark when this guy is playing. He's clearly irritated by the guy. What a messy performance, but on the other hand very entertaining. There is so much going on on stage.

Goto Page: Previous1234567
Current Page: 7 of 7

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2405
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home