Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Do you listen to the Stones everyday?
Posted by: onestep ()
Date: March 21, 2012 03:59

Yes I do

Posted by: sf37 ()
Date: March 21, 2012 04:24

I'd say on average, 5 days out of 7 per week.

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: March 21, 2012 06:04

Not every day. More like once a week....but sometimes I'll stay up for 9 days straight listening to Stones the entire time so it gets confusing... peace

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: March 21, 2012 06:45

Not any more. Though I did just now ("Blue Turns To Grey").

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: March 21, 2012 06:51

Yep 6 months at a time twice a year ....

ROCKMAN

Posted by: The GR ()
Date: March 21, 2012 13:24

Probably 3 or 4 times a week with about the same of other artists.

Posted by: GumbootCloggeroo ()
Date: March 21, 2012 16:59

I love The Stones, one of my favourite bands, But man oh man, I'd go crazy if I had to listen to them every day of my life. It's about variety. I don't need to justify my love for a band by listening to them every day.

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: March 21, 2012 18:07

GumbootCloggeroo
I love The Stones, one of my favourite bands, But man oh man, I'd go crazy if I had to listen to them every day of my life. It's about variety. I don't need to justify my love for a band by listening to them every day.

Isnt there is enough variety within their 49 year(or is it 48years?)catalog to provide quite a variety?

Posted by: cowboytoast ()
Date: March 21, 2012 18:18

The Rolling Stones & Mott The Hoople are my favorite bands...both ingrained into my mind...so I don't listen to them all the time...oddly though...when I do put either band on...I tend to listen to about 4-5 LPs in a row..

the other night I started with Bigger Bang...then to cleanse that particular LP out of my system (hehe) ..I put on Beggar's Banquet...then 12x5...and then onto "Live'r than You'll Ever Be"...to top it off I put on that german compilation "Collector's Only"...

Posted by: GumbootCloggeroo ()
Date: March 21, 2012 18:24

Max'sKansasCity
GumbootCloggeroo

Isnt there is enough variety within their 49 year(or is it 48years?)catalog to provide quite a variety?
No. Same singer on almost every song. Same Stones "sound". It's nice that they do different styles but I'd rather listen to a real reggae band play reggae. I love music, not just The Rolling Stones. I listen to music every day.

Posted by: straycatblues73 ()
Date: March 21, 2012 18:32

every day ? probably not , but damn close ! i walk my dog twice a day and listen to my mp3 player then . ( no its NOT an ipod , horror) and play the stones mostly.
i haven't even put the "new" brussels to bed yet !

Posted by: rogue ()
Date: March 21, 2012 23:49

DiscoVolante
Since I became a fan, the Stones has become basically the only band for me, they represent more than 50% of my musical intake. I can't remember the last time a day went and I didn't listen to the Stones. So how about you? How much do you really listen to the greatest band of all time?

Yes. And I usually play 5 to 20 Stones songs per week. Then, of course, there are the riffs that perpetually pop into my head when waking or just before sleep overtakes me.

"it's crazy, but it's true."

By the way, DiscoVolante, great name. Most may not recognize it but nice choice.

Posted by: LeonidP ()
Date: March 22, 2012 04:20

crumbling_mice
On average about once per week, but there are phases where they are on my car system, the home system and the ipod for a whole week. I play one of their songs on my guitars every day.

same for me, although my average is down to once per month. That's 'average' ... when I don't listen, it's for a long time - like I think I went 2 years not listening to anything, catching up on newer bands, but when i go back I go all the way, such as do an album-by-album queue, and throw in some bootlegs, solo etc...

Posted by: memphiscats ()
Date: March 22, 2012 05:57

Naturalust
Not every day. More like once a week....but sometimes I'll stay up for 9 days straight listening to Stones the entire time so it gets confusing... peace
Mmmm...are you sure you're not Keith? smoking smiley

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: March 22, 2012 06:37

memphiscats
Naturalust
Mmmm...are you sure you're not Keith? smoking smiley

Nah,I like Sir Jagger way too much. Although I probably know more about his life than my I do my own best mates! lol.. peace on ya Mcats, I and I!

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1454
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home