Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

What are the steps to copy photos on this Board?
Posted by: Sighunt ()
Date: February 15, 2012 05:20

Excuse me for my ignorance as I'm not the most technically proficient fellow on the planet, but how does one copy photos and put it on this board? I see great threads with great pictures on them and I have been unsuccessful in copying pictures myself. I went on the forum and policies section above for assistance and still couldn't figure it out. What is the easist way to do this?

Re: What are the steps to copy photos on this Board?
Date: February 15, 2012 05:33

Sighunt
Excuse me for my ignorance as I'm not the most technically proficient fellow on the planet, but how does one copy photos and put it on this board? I see great threads with great pictures on them and I have been unsuccessful in copying pictures myself. I went on the forum and policies section above for assistance and still couldn't figure it out. What is the easist way to do this?

You see the envelope up above, to the right of the B, I, and underlined U etc? Click on that and it will prompt you. That's where you put the weblink. Hit 'preview' to make sure it's how you want it to look (you might want a smaller or bigger picture, for example).

Posted by: TippyToe ()
Date: February 15, 2012 05:47

Try watching this video tutorial if you want to copy pictures from your computer to here:

Posted by: Sighunt ()
Date: February 15, 2012 05:48

WeLoveToPlayTheBlues
Sighunt

You see the envelope up above, to the right of the B, I, and underlined U etc? Click on that and it will prompt you. That's where you put the weblink. Hit 'preview' to make sure it's how you want it to look (you might want a smaller or bigger picture, for example).

Thank you very much! I @#$%&' did it!!! Yahoooooo!! (little things like this get me excited) See the picture I posted on the Grammys thread.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1904
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home