Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

New DVD release in Japan
Posted by: matsumoto33 ()
Date: February 9, 2012 11:52

Can any of our Japanese friends on here shed any light on exactly what this is....?

[www.jgarage.com]

Re: New DVD release in Japan
Posted by: jpasc95 ()
Date: February 9, 2012 12:28

Sometimes I can read Japanese under the torture only so here is what it's all about :

[DISC 1 : GET YER YA-YA'S OUT A COMPLETE MOVIE : pro.shot / 70mims]
01.Opening Slate 02.JUMPIN' JACK FLASH (Nov 28th 1st show) 03.CAROL (Nov 28th 2nd show) 04.SYMPATHY FOR THE DEVIL (Sound;Nov 28 1st show/ Montage Clip) 05.STRAY CAT BLUES (Sound;Nov 28 1st show/ Montage Clip) 06.LOVE IN VAIN (Nov 26th Baltimore/Long Version) 07.PRODIGAL SON (Nov 27th) 08.YOU GOTTA MOVE (Nov 27th) 09.UNDER MY THUMB/I'M FREE(Nov 28 1st show + Sound ;Nov 27th) 10.MIDNIGHT RAMBLER (Nov 28th 2nd show) 11.LIVE WITH ME (Nov 28th 2nd show) 12.LITTLE QUEENIE (Nov 28th 1st show/sound;Get Yer Album Mix) 13.(I CAN'T GET NO) SATISFACTION (Nov 27th) 14.HONKY TONK WOMEN (Nov 27th) 15.STREET FIGHTING MAN (Nov 28th 2nd show+1st show(part/sound)) 16.End Credits

[DISC 2 : YEAR OF SATANIC '69 : pro.shot / 100mims.]
(APRIL;The Italian film "Umano Non Umano !") STREET FIGHTING MAN / KEEF AND MOOG (APRIL to JUNE Timeline) "LET IT BLEED" Session / Troubles & Drug Busts / BJ Leaving The Band / Hyde Park Press Conference News Reel
(JUNE 16th ;David Frost Show) YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT
(July 3rd) The Death of BRIAN JONES / HONKY TONK WOMEN (BBC Top Of The Pops)
(JULY 5th ;HYDE PARK CONCER) Adonais -Eulogy for Brian Jones- / I'm Yours And I'm Hers / Stray Cat Blues / Sympathy For The Devil
(JULY ; M.J. in Australia - Ned Kelly) Marianne Faithfull in COMA / WILD COLONIAL BOY excerpts from the film "Ned Kelly" / Keef have a son, Marlon
(Nov 8th ; US TOUR ; L.A. Forum) LITTLE QUEENIE / SATISFACTION / Film Footage (L.A.Forum Nov 8th)
(Nov 18th ; Ed Sullivan Show) GIMME SHELTER / LOVE IN VAIN / HONKY TONK WOMEN
(Nov 26th ; PRESS CONFERENCE IN NYC) at Rockefeller Center.with timecode
(Dec 2nd-4th ; Muscle Shoals Studio) Wild Horses -Monitoring in studio-
(Dec 6th ; ALTAMONT CONCERT) Opening / Sound; Brown Sugar / JUMPIN' JACK FLASH (Rare Proshot!)/ SYMPATHY FOR THE DEVIL I&II / UNDER MY THUMB / STREET FIGHTING MAN
(Dec 12th ; BBC TV) GIMME SHELTER
(Dec 14th ; UK TOUR Saville Theatre) JUMPIN' JACK FLASH / CAROL / SATISFACTION / End Credits

Posted by: muenke ()
Date: February 9, 2012 12:43

Mmm ... this one could be very intersting! Is this a bootleg release? Who has some more information? Thanks in advance!

Posted by: IrelandCalling4 ()
Date: February 9, 2012 12:45

That looks brilliant!!

Disc One has songs I never knew even were in release as Pro-shot footage from the MSG shows

Is this for real?

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: February 9, 2012 12:51

-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-02-09 12:51 by Erik_Snow.

Posted by: kowalski ()
Date: February 9, 2012 14:38

Part written in red says approximatively this :
"From Stones specialized Jointrip label, Complete movie of 1969 Get Yer Ya-Ya's Out, along with a second disc including complete 1969 live and TV appearance in chronological order, and also detailed records of facts and deeds in Japanese. Also included rare footage from Altamont. moreover there is a collector's edition limited to 250 first items and including postcards."

Posted by: Whale ()
Date: February 9, 2012 14:39

kowalski
"From Stones specialized Jointrip label, Complete movie of 1969 Get Yer Ya-Ya's Out, along with a second disc including complete 1969 live and TV appearance in chronological order, and also detailed records of facts and deeds in Japanese. Also included rare footage from Altamont. moreover there is a collector's edition limited to 250 first items and including postcards."
Jointrip is a boot label, isn't it?

Posted by: Youngie ()
Date: February 9, 2012 14:46

Unreal.

Posted by: Father Ted ()
Date: February 9, 2012 15:06

Whale
kowalski
Jointrip is a boot label, isn't it?

Yes it is.

Posted by: CousinC ()
Date: February 9, 2012 15:29

They seem to work with montages. So no real film material . .

Posted by: scottkeef ()
Date: February 9, 2012 17:38

Is this just the same thing that was released a year or so ago? They used the audio from the deluxe release and footage from the official movie,outtakes and stills? If it is that dvd was pretty cool but its NOT the complete video footage.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-02-09 17:39 by scottkeef.

Posted by: IrelandCalling4 ()
Date: February 9, 2012 17:41

The footage from MSG I can't seem to find where it all comes from - I have 'Gimme Shelter' DVD, I know what extras are on the Ya Ya's Box Set, where does "Midnight Rambler" & "Live with me" come from??

Date: February 9, 2012 17:42

The one that I already have they just use footage from other songs and stills during the song...

Posted by: toomuchforme ()
Date: February 9, 2012 19:20

Jointrip is back ??

"we know it's a bit late but we hope you don't mind if we stay"

Posted by: edithgrove ()
Date: February 9, 2012 22:39

Isn't this the same as Get Yer Ya-Ya's In dvd?

Date: February 9, 2012 23:12

THATS the name of it,thanks. Yeah, I have that one too and while its an enjoyable disc to watch, obviously its not the undedited full concert footage. Of course if by some miracle this new release is the concert footage, that would be the bootleg of the year!!

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: February 9, 2012 23:19

I'd be surprised if this DVD featured something new to us. Where would they have found footage for Live With Me and Midnight Rambler? Maysles brothers sent it to them? HA!

I circulated the Los Angeles footage on disc 2 here on IORR, 1 year ago - after the owner sent it to me. So somebody in Japan better send me a free copy. Or I'll sue them

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-02-09 23:30 by Erik_Snow.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2066
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home