Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT Ratdog Live Webcast tonight
Posted by: Borncrosseyed ()
Date: January 25, 2012 23:05

Ratdog Live Webcast 5PM PST 8PM EST

who knows, you may even catch a Stones tune :-)

Bob Weir and RatDog are pleased to announce their live debut at Bob Weir’s TRI Studios on Wednesday, January 25, 2012. The band will perform two sets and the performance will feature RatDog members: Bob Weir, Kenny Brooks, Jeff Chimenti, Mark Karan, Steve Kimock, Jay Lane, Robin Sylvester and Rob Wasserman. The FREE show will air live at www.tristudios.com at 5pm PST (8pm EST).

“One of the shows I want to do [in the studio] is RatDog,” Weir explains. “I’ve got unfinished business with that outfit.”

Formed in the late 1980s, Bob Weir teamed up with bassist Rob Wasserman and the duo toured for seven years under names such as Weir/Wasserman and Scaring the Children. In 1994, Weir and Wasserman participated in the Woodstock '94 festival. Jay Lane was added on drums and Matthew Kelly on guitar and harmonica in 1995. They played their first show as a full band on April 22, 1995, billed as Friends of Montezuma and then as RatDog Revue. They played their first show as RatDog on August 8, 1995.

This will be the first time these eight members share the stage together in RatDog history.

Re: OT Ratdog Live Webcast tonight
Posted by: dewlover ()
Date: January 25, 2012 23:06

"I'm hip baby, I'm hip..."

Posted by: No Expectations ()
Date: January 26, 2012 03:05

Listening and watching now. THX for the heads up!

Posted by: jaggerman ()
Date: January 26, 2012 14:34

good stuff !!

Band sounded good

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: January 26, 2012 14:52

Watched a bit last night, and caught the part when Sammy Hagar walked in to rehearse. Don't care much about him, but I thought the band, especially the drummer is great. Looks a bit like a younger version of Mickey Hart. Who is he?

Posted by: No Expectations ()
Date: January 26, 2012 17:30

Koen
Watched a bit last night, and caught the part when Sammy Hagar walked in to rehearse. Don't care much about him, but I thought the band, especially the drummer is great. Looks a bit like a younger version of Mickey Hart. Who is he?

Jay Lane

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2053
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home