Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: OT: Tebow
Posted by: aprilfool ()
Date: December 15, 2011 18:42

T'es beau!!!

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: December 15, 2011 19:44

I wonder why QB's never thank God after they throw an interception. What God can't read a cover 2 defense?winking smiley

"It's just some friends of mine and they're busting down the door"

Posted by: Brue ()
Date: December 15, 2011 21:05

sweetcharmedlife
I wonder why QB's never thank God after they throw an interception. What God can't read a cover 2 defense?winking smiley

That's because they invented the cover 2 after they invented god.smoking smiley

Date: December 15, 2011 21:29

Brue
sweetcharmedlife

That's because they invented the cover 2 after they invented god.smoking smiley
grinning smiley

Posted by: Jesse1960 ()
Date: December 15, 2011 23:31

sweetcharmedlife

Years ago I remember a coach saying that his team prayed before games, but that God was always on the side of the team with the biggest, fastest, and strongest players..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-12-15 23:32 by Jesse1960.

Date: December 15, 2011 23:53

sweetcharmedlife

No God can't. But the problem with cover 2 is solved with a fast tight end. Because the strong and free safety are going to move closer to the sideline in order to not get beat deep by the wide receivers, the middle is very often wide open. The Tampa 2 assigns a smaller but guicker middle linebacker to cover the bubble left open when one of the safeties makes the wrong decision.

Posted by: MKjan ()
Date: December 15, 2011 23:57

got to love it when God is thanked for something that goes right, and when it goes
all wrong, we get the "God works in mysterious ways" reality check please.

Posted by: kovach ()
Date: December 16, 2011 02:44

DGA35
Broncos can thank that idiot Marion Barber for the victory. What was he thinking running out of bounds and stopping the clock. Even a rookie wouldn't make an error like that. Then fumbling the ball in OT resulting in Denver winning?! I think my Bears faint playoff hopes just died.

Yeah, I was winning my pool if the Bears won! Couldn't believe Barber gave the game away not once but twice.

Posted by: stupidguy2 ()
Date: December 16, 2011 02:49

Tebow VS Brady: I don't think even God can outplay Brady when the pass game is so weak....
If he manages to pull this off, I'll be more convinved.

Posted by: donvis ()
Date: December 16, 2011 03:20

There is no such thing as the supernatural.

Date: December 16, 2011 03:40

MKjan
got to love it when God is thanked for something that goes right, and when it goes

smileys with beer

Date: December 16, 2011 03:42

stupidguy2
Tebow VS Brady: I don't think even God can outplay Brady when the pass game is so weak....

I'm convinved already. I love being convinved! Although I've never seen this 'God' fella play football.

Posted by: Borncrosseyed ()
Date: December 16, 2011 04:02

Big game this coming Sunday vs my New England Patriots.
Gotta say, the media driven frenzy on our local sports radio has reached ad nauseam!

[sports.yahoo.com]

Posted by: The Sicilian ()
Date: December 16, 2011 04:11

Well our team sucks (the Bills) but we get a shot at him here in Buffalo on Christmas Eve. We will try to put an "L" after the Teb.

Date: December 16, 2011 04:12

They should start calling it the G.F.L.—God Football League. Check out the C.F.L.—Canadian Football League eh. Less Lord, more actual sports. smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-12-16 04:12 by LoveJuiceStartsToFlow.

Date: December 16, 2011 15:13

stupidguy2

Tebow isn't even close to Tom Brady, Matt Ryan, or Aaron Rogers. The Broncos have been fortunate 7 of the last 8 weeks. I give Tebow credit for being able to rally the troops, but against New England, even though the Patriots defense sucks, Denver could easily be exposed.Brady "reads the field" as well as any quarterback of the modern era.

Date: December 16, 2011 15:32

Jesse1960
stupidguy2

Tebow isn't even close to Tom Brady, Matt Ryan, or Aaron Rogers. The Broncos have been fortunate 7 of the last 8 weeks. I give Tebow credit for being able to rally the troops, but against New England, even though the Patriots defense sucks, Denver could easily be exposed.Brady "reads the field" as well as any quarterback of the modern era.

by reading the field you mean brady looks for welker, then gronkowski (sp?) and if they aren't open usually he gets sacked or runs and fumbles the ball away

Date: December 16, 2011 22:46

MKjan
I remember when Steve Johnson of the Bills dropped an easy TD catch last year. After the game he tweeted that it was God's fault that he dropped the ball. I guess God had the other team and the points.

Posted by: uhbuhgullayew ()
Date: December 16, 2011 22:59

NY students suspended for organizing 'Tebowing'

GARDEN CITY, N.Y. (AP) -- Two New York high school athletes have been flagged for organizing several "kneel-downs" in tribute to Tim Tebow.
The mother of 17-year-old twins Connor and Tyler Carroll says they are impressed with the Denver Broncos quarterback. Tebow has led Denver to a 7-1 record and is a devout Christian known for kneeling in prayer on the gridiron.
The twins play football and baseball for Riverhead High School on Long Island. Mom Sherry Carroll says they had no religious intentions when they organized the kneel-downs this week.
About 40 students participated in the largest act of "Tebowing" on Wednesday.
District Superintendent Nancy Carney says the tribute posed a safety hazard by blocking others from getting to class.
Sherry Carroll says Connor served an in-school suspension Friday. Tyler serves his punishment Monday.

Date: December 19, 2011 05:50

Turns out Jesus is just allright. Patriots rolled right over him today.

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: December 19, 2011 05:53

Well, according to the SNL sketch last night, Jesus was too busy to go to the game today.

Posted by: boston2006 ()
Date: December 19, 2011 14:14

keefriffhard4life
Jesse1960
stupidguy2

by reading the field you mean brady looks for welker, then gronkowski (sp?) and if they aren't open usually he gets sacked or runs and fumbles the ball away

I guess you forgot about Hernandez .

9 Receptions 129 Yards 14.3 Average

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1662
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home