Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT - Bob Seger
Posted by: slew ()
Date: December 3, 2011 04:57

Having never seen Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band I hear there tickets left for the DCU Center in Worcester this past Tuesday. I got home from work and sai F-it I'm going. I wandered over and went up to the box office expecting to get a $50.00 seat in the rafters. To my surprise the girl working the booth said I can put you almost center stage in row E on the floor for $75.00 SOLD! Great show!! Bob can still sing and the band was tight. Peter WOlf did a nice opening set as well. A great night for me!

Re: OT - Bob Seger
Posted by: stonesrule ()
Date: December 3, 2011 05:00

Seger is always enjoyable! Happy to read your review?

Posted by: stonesriff ()
Date: December 3, 2011 05:53

I just saw him in Baltimore, great, great show. 23 songs

Posted by: boston2006 ()
Date: December 3, 2011 09:49

Bob Seger and Bruce Springsteen Old Time Rock and Roll NYC MSG 12/1/11

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: December 3, 2011 22:25

boston2006
Bob Seger and Bruce Springsteen Old Time Rock and Roll NYC MSG 12/1/11

[www.youtube.com]
Nice to see two old guys who can still rock. I'll be seeing Bob in a couple of weeks and Bruce next year.smileys with beer

Posted by: bestfour ()
Date: December 3, 2011 22:44

Bob great artist, you guys so lucky to see him live

Posted by: sweet neo con ()
Date: December 3, 2011 22:56

slew
Having never seen Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band I hear there tickets left for the DCU Center in Worcester this past Tuesday. I got home from work and sai F-it I'm going. I wandered over and went up to the box office expecting to get a $50.00 seat in the rafters. To my surprise the girl working the booth said I can put you almost center stage in row E on the floor for $75.00 SOLD! Great show!! Bob can still sing and the band was tight. Peter WOlf did a nice opening set as well. A great night for me!

I wish he'd come to Milwaukee again. I saw him on his last trip thru..a few yrs ago...well, I saw the
first few songs anyway (i was there to photograph him - 3 songs and out).

If I remember correctly, his setlist a few yrs ago was up around 30 songs...STONESRIFF said 23 this yr.

I wonder if you got such a good seat...because you only needed a single ticket...?

IORR............but I like it!

Date: December 3, 2011 22:59

his 2 live albums, LIVE BULLET and NINE TONIGHT, are 2 of the best live albums ever recorded. anyone know if they are touched up a lot in the studio?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1843
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home