Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123456789Next
Current Page: 7 of 9
Re: OT - What'er you doing this very moment?!
Posted by: 6853 ()
Date: October 14, 2013 01:41

going to sleep. on tuesday norway vs iceland in soccer are on tv. I will be ready for that DP smiling smiley !

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: October 14, 2013 04:47

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: October 14, 2013 04:53

Ordering guitar strings from Musician Friend.

Posted by: colonial ()
Date: October 14, 2013 10:22

--------------
ColonialstoneNZ
--------------

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-02-19 05:25 by colonial.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: October 14, 2013 16:32

very nice latebloomer...how long are you in Washington for?

Posted by: duke richardson ()
Date: October 14, 2013 17:23

colonial
latebloomer

thumbs up

cool night shot, latebloomere!

Date: October 15, 2013 19:19

Glad you like the pic, guys. I can't take the credit, though. I was attempting to grab some shots of the Capitol while waiting at red lights, but as I was the driver, my daughter scolded me and took a few for me, including this one. Luckily, DC was deserted as everyone else and his uncle was home watching the Skins/Dallas game.

Treacle, I live only about a half an hour from DC, so I am there quite often.

I never get tired of this view...breathtaking at night when you approach it from Constitution Avenue.

Posted by: Mimi73 ()
Date: October 15, 2013 19:26

...learning for my statistics exam next week...
sooooo difficult sad smiley

Date: October 15, 2013 21:46

Mimi73

Here's a stat...the more you study, the better you'll do!

Good luck!

Date: October 16, 2013 00:33

latebloomer
Glad you like the pic, guys. I can't take the credit, though. I was attempting to grab some shots of the Capitol while waiting at red lights, but as I was the driver, my daughter scolded me and took a few for me, including this one. Luckily, DC was deserted as everyone else and his uncle was home watching the Skins/Dallas game.

Treacle, I live only about a half an hour from DC, so I am there quite often.

I never get tired of this view...breathtaking at night when you approach it from Constitution Avenue.

Very cool view....where I live, everything is too new to really have any historical significance. We do have the great outdoors though, ocean and mountains quite beautiful.

Date: October 16, 2013 00:42

...where I live, everything is too new to really have any historical significance. We do have the great outdoors though, ocean and mountains quite beautiful.

I think our European friends would laugh at the thought of anything in the US being old enough to have historical significance.

The great outdoors is much more peaceful, no squabbling politicans inside those mountains. smiling smiley

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: October 16, 2013 01:22

latebloomer
...where I live, everything is too new to really have any historical significance. We do have the great outdoors though, ocean and mountains quite beautiful.

I think our European friends would laugh at the thought of anything in the US being old enough to have historical significance.

The great outdoors is much more peaceful, no squabbling politicans inside those mountains. smiling smiley

Your T-Rex are old enough..........

Date: October 16, 2013 01:30

NICOS
latebloomer

If we're talking dinosaurs NICOS, we got plenty of em in Washington DC.

It is a beautiful city though, and the Stones rarely miss it when on tour. smileys with beer

Posted by: Mimi73 ()
Date: October 16, 2013 09:22

treaclefingers
Mimi73

Here's a stat...the more you study, the better you'll do!

Good luck!

Thank you, thats really nice smiling smiley

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: October 16, 2013 13:42

i am at work

Posted by: KatieGirl ()
Date: October 16, 2013 14:57

Letting the world know that I'm going to be a grandma in March!!!! After 5 very difficult years, some welcome good news. (Seeing the Stones in Toronto in June was also a bright spot)

Posted by: colonial ()
Date: October 16, 2013 15:03

--------------
ColonialstoneNZ
--------------

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-02-19 05:24 by colonial.

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: October 16, 2013 15:06

Writing a press release about hot chilli peppers at work.

Posted by: KatieGirl ()
Date: October 16, 2013 15:07

Yes, grandma loves the Rolling Stones, especially Keith!

Date: October 16, 2013 16:24

Silver Dagger

...but are they RED hot?!

Posted by: duke richardson ()
Date: October 16, 2013 17:39

having a bath...

Date: October 16, 2013 18:44

duke richardson
having a bath...

Nice smile, Duke.

Date: November 10, 2013 00:15

Vinyl listening day while doing errands around the house.

So far, 2 sides of Duke Ellington, VU Max's Kansas City, and right now side 6 Wings Over America.

Letting Go is pretty damn good!

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: November 10, 2013 01:10

Trying to figure out "what is the point of it all?"

Date: November 10, 2013 02:17

Max'sKansasCity
Trying to figure out "what is the point of it all?"

It's to have 'vinyl days' where all you do is listen to toons, drink beer, and do errands.

Posted by: owlbynite ()
Date: November 10, 2013 08:46

latebloomer
NICOS
latebloomer

It is a beautiful city though, and the Stones rarely miss it when on tour. smileys with beer

Historical significance....try the Grand Canyon (numero uno!), Yellowstone National Park, Glacier National Park, Mammoth Caves, Redwoods, Devil's Tower, Grand Tetons, Mt. Whitney, Mt. Shasta, Crater Lake, Zion, Bryce, Mt. Rushmore, Lewis & Clark Expedition Trail....to name just a handful of famous US sites, not laughable in terms of enough age to merit historical significance....winking smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2013-11-10 11:24 by owlbynite.

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: November 10, 2013 13:05

working overtime at work at the crack of dawn on a sunday morning

Date: November 10, 2013 15:03

owlbynite
latebloomer
NICOS
latebloomer

Historical significance....try the Grand Canyon (numero uno!), Yellowstone National Park, Glacier National Park, Mammoth Caves, Redwoods, Devil's Tower, Grand Tetons, Mt. Whitney, Mt. Shasta, Crater Lake, Zion, Bryce, Mt. Rushmore, Lewis & Clark Expedition Trail....to name just a handful of famous US sites, not laughable in terms of enough age to merit historical significance....winking smiley

Owlbynite, you must live out west. I've been to the Grand Canyon and, yes, it is amazing...I'll never forget arriving at night, pitch black outside, and just feeling the vast emptiness below as I stood on a cliff above the canyon. The next day I took tons of beautiful pictures.

Sadly, I haven't been to any of the other places you listed. I'm an east coast girl, all my life, so I haven't made it out west too many times. But, I can boast about the serene beauty of the Chesapeake Bay region, where I grew up. God's country, as the locals like to call it. smiling smiley

Date: November 10, 2013 17:16

latebloomer
owlbynite
latebloomer
NICOS
latebloomer

Owlbynite, you must live out west. I've been to the Grand Canyon and, yes, it is amazing...I'll never forget arriving at night, pitch black outside, and just feeling the vast emptiness below as I stood on a cliff above the canyon. The next day I took tons of beautiful pictures.

Sadly, I haven't been to any of the other places you listed. I'm an east coast girl, all my life, so I haven't made it out west too many times. But, I can boast about the serene beauty of the Chesapeake Bay region, where I grew up. God's country, as the locals like to call it. smiling smiley

In other words no drinking or dancing? Isn't that where they filmed Foot Loose?

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: November 11, 2013 05:13

Here ya go Dagger ....

ROCKMAN

Goto Page: Previous123456789Next
Current Page: 7 of 9

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1540
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home