Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Quick links to buy Brussels Affair
Posted by: ohnonotyouagain ()
Date: November 19, 2011 18:48

I apologize if this has already been posted before, but the main Brussels Affair thread is very long and I only got as far as page 2. If you want to buy Brussels Affair (I just did, and it kicks ass), here are some handy links:

FLAC ($9.00) or MP3 256kbps ($7.00): [www.stonesarchivestore.com]

This may only work if you're in the U.S., but if that's the case you can surf anonymously and therefore should be able to buy it from anywhere in the world using these links:

FLAC ($9.00): [tinyurl.com]

MP3 256kbps ($7.00): [tinyurl.com]

Cheers!

Re: Quick links to buy Brussels Affair
Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: November 19, 2011 18:56

Flac download is only available to customers outside the US...Very frustrating.

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: November 19, 2011 20:42

Well, then I guess I'll listen to my Brussels boot, Ed Sullivan DVD, Live in Texas DVD soon, and the Some Girls reissue. This all seems very decadent to have all this at once. And the screwups with the new Brussels download in the U.S. are kind of unnoticed. We went from famine to feast, with more feast on the way.

Posted by: soulsurvivor1 ()
Date: November 19, 2011 20:49

The new DVD and the New Some Girls Xtra Tracks are all Super. The DVD is stellar...Looks & Sounds Great....WAy better than my DVD boot or VHS which only contained 5 songs. The Audio mix is presented in beautiful warm sound with excellent Stereo speaker separation.( Did you read that ABKCO....Speaker Separation = STEREO!) The Xtra Some Girls tracks are fairly known by fans..But SOUND FANTASTIC...MORE...MORE...MORE!!Anyway...Two Winners All The Way Around!

SOUL

Posted by: bestfour ()
Date: November 19, 2011 21:06

soulsurvivor1
The new DVD and the New Some Girls Xtra Tracks are all Super. The DVD is stellar...Looks & Sounds Great....WAy better than my DVD boot or VHS which only contained 5 songs. The Audio mix is presented in beautiful warm sound with excellent Stereo speaker separation.( Did you read that ABKCO....Speaker Separation = STEREO!) The Xtra Some Girls tracks are fairly known by fans..But SOUND FANTASTIC...MORE...MORE...MORE!!Anyway...Two Winners All The Way Around!

SOUL

Nice one Soul, sounds great, can't wait to get mine.

Posted by: normanplace ()
Date: November 19, 2011 22:03

Has anyone been able to get the flac thru a anonymous url?

Even better - can someone drop it in a drop box site?

Posted by: normanplace ()
Date: November 19, 2011 22:40

Never mind - it's all over the torrent sites - and it sounds great!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1679
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home