Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Question about "Ladies And Gentlemen The Rolling Stones""
Posted by: NoCode0680 ()
Date: November 18, 2011 20:08

OK, I bought "Ladies And Gentlemen: The Rolling Stones" when it came out. But recently I saw on Amazon.com a 2 DVD version advertised, and mine is 1 disc. This is not the Deluxe Edition. But when I click on it the # of discs is shown as 1, and there is really no other information. But I looked on the Best Buy site, and they have a 2 Disc version advertised too. It's not the regular edition as I've seen it in Best Buy stores, and the website shows this version not being available in stores, you have to order it online.

I can't find much on the internet about this set except for a supposedly Australia/New Zealand only edition that has footage of the Australian Tour, but since I live in the States, and Best Buy is a U.S. only (I think) chain, I wouldn't imagine that is what this is. Does anybody in the U.S. have this 2 Disc set? What is on it? The complete lack of information I can find makes me think this might be a mistake on the Best Buy site. And it would appear the Amazon site is messed up too as their "2 Disc Set" only has 1 Disc apparently. Is this a real thing? Even the price is the same as the 1 Disc version. I would hate to order this and just wind up with 2 copies of the same movie.

Re: Question about "Ladies And Gentlemen The Rolling Stones""
Posted by: Youngie ()
Date: November 18, 2011 20:15

Re: Question about "Ladies And Gentlemen The Rolling Stones""
Posted by: NoCode0680 ()
Date: November 18, 2011 20:22

Youngie
[www.smokecds.com]

See, I don't think that's what this is though. I mean it could be, but this is sold through Best Buy. It might have the same material, but that would make that bonus disc not exclusive to AU/NZ. Best Buy doesn't sell imports. And the 2 Disc Set (that only lists 1 disc) on Amazon doesn't say import, or have an import price. Both items on both sites are the same price as the regular 1 disc set. Best Buy sometimes get bands to do exclusives through them, so maybe that's what this is. Did anybody buy a 2 disc set from Best Buy?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1600
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home