Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Ronnies new boxset ready to order.
Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: November 14, 2011 19:18

Re: Ronnies new boxset ready to order.
Posted by: chriseganstar ()
Date: November 14, 2011 19:32

JumpinJeppeFlash
[www.ifeellikeplaying.com]
Just ordered mine !!
Chris

Satisfied since 1976

Posted by: Harm ()
Date: November 14, 2011 19:41

Me too + photographes

Posted by: carlostones10 ()
Date: November 14, 2011 19:51

Ordered. It´s a very nice release. Thanks Matt and Sally.

Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: November 14, 2011 19:57

Very Cool Photos!
Get them fast! 19 left, now...

Posted by: Per-Arne ()
Date: November 14, 2011 19:58

And a copy on it's way to Norway as well.

Per-Arne

Date: November 14, 2011 20:01

Thanks to Matt and Sally

Posted by: aprilfool ()
Date: November 14, 2011 20:18

- 65£ for a 5 songs CD and several photos.
- 20£ for 5 photos.

some guys are ready to buy everything if there is a tongue on it or a link with one of the guy.
Perhpas I could propose to Ronnie to edit a new cd of fart and perhaps more inside a Collector one.

Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: November 14, 2011 20:22

Just ordered.

Date: November 14, 2011 20:28

aprilfool
- 20£ for 5 photos.

some guys are ready to buy everything if there is a tongue on it or a link with one of the guy.

Shipping included. Some guys always need to complain.

Date: November 14, 2011 21:00

aprilfool
- 20£ for 5 photos.

Perhpas I could propose to Ronnie to edit a new cd of fart and perhaps more inside a Collector one.

Dear friend,

It´s easy to see you don´t know internacional orders. 65 pounds is a very good price. If you pay the mail you will know how much cost for send something from London to Brazil for exemple.
In the last box set with the Ronnie Ambassadors concerts, they sent the order by Fedex and the buyers received the orders in 2 or 3 days. It´s a fantastic price and a fantastic work.

Matt and Sally are amazing persons. They don´t need to sell box sets for make money.

But if you think expensive, ok. Don´t buy the box set. I am thinking to buy more 2 box sets for send like gift for some friends of mine.

Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: November 14, 2011 21:23

Before I order, I would like to know what´s behind this:

* three alternative versions of Ronnie's songs.

* and bonus material

Date: November 14, 2011 22:14

carlostones10
aprilfool
- 20£ for 5 photos.

Dear friend,

It´s easy to see you don´t know internacional orders. 65 pounds is a very good price. If you pay the mail you will know how much cost for send something from London to Brazil for exemple.
In the last box set with the Ronnie Ambassadors concerts, they sent the order by Fedex and the buyers received the orders in 2 or 3 days. It´s a fantastic price and a fantastic work.

Matt and Sally are amazing persons. They don´t need to sell box sets for make money.

But if you think expensive, ok. Don´t buy the box set. I am thinking to buy more 2 box sets for send like gift for some friends of mine.

Hello, I know how postage working but not since a long time because in France postage is new for us. We are a young country. Hey this is just a CD and 65£ for 5 songs, it's a little bit expensive and you say it's a very good price. Some guys like me put some money left to spend it records or others but I don't say it's a good price. An item is collector with the time but now they make some limited editions with a sticker Collector. That's all.

Date: November 14, 2011 22:20

aprilfool
carlostones10
aprilfool
- 20£ for 5 photos.

Dear friend,

Hello, I know how postage working but not since a long time because in France postage is new for us. We are a young country. Hey this is just a CD and 65£ for 5 songs, it's a little bit expensive and you say it's a very good price. Some guys like me put some money left to spend it records or others but I don't say it's a good price. An item is collector with the time but now they make some limited editions with a sticker Collector. That's all.

Ok. It´s your opinion. But try to send something from Paris to London by Fedex or similar service. You will see the price.
But ok, each one has your opinion.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-11-14 23:26 by carlostones10.

Posted by: rollingknokke ()
Date: November 14, 2011 22:57

I just saw the email and I ordered it directly.

Thank you Sally and Matt.

Greetz

Patrick

Posted by: hedegaard ()
Date: November 14, 2011 23:49

Be afraid - be VERY afraid!

eye popping smileythumbs downwinking smiley

Date: November 14, 2011 23:56

carlostones10
aprilfool
carlostones10
aprilfool
- 20£ for 5 photos.

Dear friend,

Ok. It´s your opinion. But try to send something from Paris to London by Fedex or similar service. You will see the price.
But ok, each one has your opinion.
Nothing to do with fedex. I can wait few days or weeks, my life doesn't stop betwen 2 packages. When you make a pre-order on Amazon for next some girls items, you have to wait. I ordered a lot of things from england and it was fast. Chacun voit midi à sa porte!

Date: November 15, 2011 00:15

I paid express delivery for the Some Girls superdeluxe spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Date: November 15, 2011 01:29

carlostones10
I paid express delivery for the Some Girls superdeluxe spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
I'm happy for you.

Date: November 15, 2011 01:40

smileys with beer me too, brother.. hahaha
Have a great week.

Date: November 15, 2011 02:04

It's a 100 bucks for an EP? Not complaining, trying to get it right.
Is it all his albums PLUS that?

Date: November 15, 2011 14:38

Very fast sales. More than 135 units sold in 1 day.

Posted by: MrBird65 ()
Date: November 15, 2011 15:52

What size is the signed print? Does "size of a CD box" mean size of a normal CD jewel case?

Date: November 15, 2011 16:53

I ordered 10 copies.. hard to believe its so inexpensive and you get five extra songs....

Posted by: LeonidP ()
Date: November 15, 2011 18:25

stoned in washington dc
I ordered 10 copies.. hard to believe its so inexpensive and you get five extra songs....

??? inexpensive for 5 songs? You do realize most cds have about 13 songs for $10 USA.

Posted by: mattleeuk ()
Date: November 15, 2011 18:51

LeonidP
stoned in washington dc

??? inexpensive for 5 songs? You do realize most cds have about 13 songs for $10 USA.

How many of those come with a hand signed art print by an artist whose prints sell for $1,000 to $20,000?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-11-15 18:57 by mattleeuk.

Posted by: Stone601 ()
Date: November 15, 2011 19:37

Just ordered mine copy and another one for a friend
Thanks Matt and Sally

Posted by: LeonidP ()
Date: November 15, 2011 19:58

mattleeuk
LeonidP
stoned in washington dc

How many of those come with a hand signed art print by an artist whose prints sell for $1,000 to $20,000?

This does not come with prints that will be selling for $1000+. If so I'd buy the whole lot.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-11-15 19:58 by LeonidP.

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: November 15, 2011 20:51

LOL, LeonidP. Are you the guy hoarding all the "out of tears" digipaks? I heard only a few made it out. For those of you that don't know, it's a limited edition of 5,000 I think. Only seen two for sale and they were around 400 euros. Getting back to Ronnies signed print in this set I too was wondering the size of it.

Posted by: detroitken ()
Date: November 15, 2011 21:25

the email i got says the print is cd size,i really doubt a signed print (of woodys)this size would go for $1000,let alone $20,000,as for the 3 early versions,i believe it was reported here(iorr)that they can be found(bought)on the jap & australian deluxe versions of I feel like playing.The ambassador live set(vinyl)was about $200 & you got 80-90 minutes of music,this 5 track cd might only have 20+minutes...I would have purchased if it was around $70..i cant go $130 for it....

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1523
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home