Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Congratulations To IORR! We Did It!
Posted by: thewatchman ()
Date: November 11, 2011 20:11

Mission Accomplished! The Stones are going out in a blaze of glory! We did it!

Re: Congratulations To IORR! We Did It!
Posted by: mr edward ()
Date: November 11, 2011 20:12

Nonsense post.

Posted by: steffiestones ()
Date: November 11, 2011 20:21

stoned?

Posted by: stonescrow ()
Date: November 11, 2011 20:26

mr edward
Nonsense post.

No doubt the Stones are energized by the incredible passion that is on display right here at IORR, 24/7. They have all the money in the world. They do it not only for themselves but for their fans. The money at this stage is secondary.

Posted by: bestfour ()
Date: November 11, 2011 20:31

What did we do?

Posted by: stonescrow ()
Date: November 11, 2011 20:36

bestfour
What did we do?

Ever heard of the 12th Man?

Posted by: Stones62 ()
Date: November 11, 2011 20:40

stonescrow
bestfour
What did we do?

No, just the Third Man. I probably shouldn't ask, but watchman, what is that we have supposedly done? Your post is pretty vague.

Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: November 11, 2011 20:54

stonescrow
mr edward
Nonsense post.

No doubt the Stones are energized by the incredible passion that is on display right here at IORR, 24/7. They have all the money in the world. They do it not only for themselves but for their fans. The money at this stage is secondary.

Haha, what a joke, Jagger ONLY does it for the money, he has never cared at all about the fans. It´s another story with the rest of them though.

Posted by: shortfatfanny ()
Date: November 11, 2011 21:00

JumpinJeppeFlash
stonescrow
mr edward
Nonsense post.

Haha, what a joke, Jagger ONLY does it for the money, he has never cared at all about the fans. It´s another story with the rest of them though.

So true...never will forget Richards´ meals on wheels...

Posted by: RollingFreak ()
Date: November 11, 2011 21:03

JumpinJeppeFlash
stonescrow
mr edward
Nonsense post.

I have no idea whether thats true or not, but if he does it for the money he certainly does whatever he has to to get that money. He does all the classic moves and most of the time holds up that band live, minus Charlie. I like to think that he still does it cause he loves it and he just appears to have so much fun with it.

Date: November 11, 2011 21:06

RollingFreak
JumpinJeppeFlash
stonescrow
mr edward
Nonsense post.

I have no idea whether thats true or not, but if he does it for the money he certainly does whatever he has to to get that money. He does all the classic moves and most of the time holds up that band live, minus Charlie. I like to think that he still does it cause he loves it and he just appears to have so much fun with it.

Jagger is a business man and he would never do anything just to satisfy the fans, it´s all about making as much money as possible for him.

Date: November 11, 2011 21:15

Stones62
stonescrow
bestfour
What did we do?

No, just the Third Man. I probably shouldn't ask, but watchman, what is that we have supposedly done? Your post is pretty vague.

It's the type of enthusiasm on display right here at IORR that inspires the Stones to keep rolling. As much as they love doing it for themselves they love doing it for their fans. The 12th Man Stonescrow is referring to is the fans of the Seattle Seahawks. The Seahawks are a lousy football team that are at times inspired to play mediocre football, (sometimes even good football) while playing at home in front of their fans. Ever hear General George Patton refer to what motivated him and his troops? Same thing. No doubt at least someone from the Stones camp listens in here on a regular basis, if not Mick himself. Keep up the good work.

Posted by: mickijaggeroo ()
Date: November 11, 2011 21:16

I´m sure all the whiners motivated them....not.

Vilhelm
Nordic Stones Vikings

Date: November 11, 2011 21:18

JumpinJeppeFlash
stonescrow
mr edward
Nonsense post.

Mick isn't as heartless as he is sometimes made out to be. People get more sentimental as they get older.

Date: November 11, 2011 21:25

thewatchman
JumpinJeppeFlash
stonescrow
mr edward
Nonsense post.

Mick isn't as heartless as he is sometimes made out to be. People get more sentimental as they get older.

They would have done another tour couple of years ago but Jagger stopped it because of the bad world economy. He don´t do it for the fans, but if you ask Keith or Ronnie they would play for the fans any day because they really love it.

Date: November 11, 2011 21:25

mickijaggeroo
I´m sure all the whiners motivated them....not.

Sometimes criticism can motivate. A good football coach isn't always praising his players. Sometimes he has to light a fire under them. It's a balance. The Stones are big enough, and tough enough to handle a little criticism. The good news is that the majority of us are very much anticipating next year.

Posted by: MKjan ()
Date: November 11, 2011 21:33

JumpinJeppeFlash
stonescrow
mr edward
Nonsense post.

nor should he.

Posted by: billwebster ()
Date: November 11, 2011 21:36

No, "we" didn't do anything. They can only do it themselves, it referring to whatever they want to do.

Date: November 11, 2011 21:36

JumpinJeppeFlash
thewatchman
JumpinJeppeFlash
stonescrow
mr edward
Nonsense post.

They would have done another tour couple of years ago but Jagger stopped it because of the bad world economy. He don´t do it for the fans, but if you ask Keith or Ronnie they would play for the fans any day because they really love it.

Mick likes to do things right in every aspect. He is a businessman, and thinks like a businessman. Having said that, there is no way you can look at his performances and studio work and say he only does if for the money. There is a lot more than dollar signs that drive this incredible artist and performer.

Date: November 11, 2011 21:41

billwebster
No, "we" didn't do anything. They can only do it themselves, it referring to whatever they want to do.

So the home crowd makes no difference in motivating the home team? Nonsense! Just accept the congratulations and realize the you did play a role (albeit a minor one) in them continuing on.

Posted by: steverogan ()
Date: November 11, 2011 21:45

thewatchman
Stones62
stonescrow
bestfour
What did we do?

It's the type of enthusiasm on display right here at IORR that inspires the Stones to keep rolling. As much as they love doing it for themselves they love doing it for their fans. The 12th Man Stonescrow is referring to is the fans of the Seattle Seahawks. The Seahawks are a lousy football team that are at times inspired to play mediocre football, (sometimes even good football) while playing at home in front of their fans. Ever hear General George Patton refer to what motivated him and his troops? Same thing. No doubt at least someone from the Stones camp listens in here on a regular basis, if not Mick himself. Keep up the good work.

I think you are overrating the stones being motivated about what is written on this or any board

Posted by: shortfatfanny ()
Date: November 11, 2011 21:45

thewatchman
billwebster

So the home crowd makes no difference in motivating the home team? Nonsense! Just accept the congratulations and realize the you did play a role (albeit a minor one) in them continuing on.

I´m sure Jeppe will accept this honour although he´s a bit shy and overcritical towards Sir Mick.
Nevertheless he´s a true Rolling Stones fan.

Date: November 11, 2011 21:46

thewatchman
billwebster

Just because three of them are going to play a bit togheter doesn´t mean there is going to be a new tour or a gig. I still doubt it and i believe it when i see it.

Posted by: stonesrule ()
Date: November 11, 2011 21:48

I assume that most of the above posts come from mindreaders or people who are longtime close confidantes of each of the Rolling Stones.

WE did nothing. NO decision has been made on what the Rolling Stones will do as a group in 2012.

The inaccurate posts re Jagger are ludicrous coming from those who've never met him. There would be NO Rolling Stones without him and he's put up with plenty through the years.

Date: November 11, 2011 21:51

stonesrule
I assume that most of the above posts come from mindreaders or people who are longtime close confidantes of each of the Rolling Stones.

WE did nothing. NO decision has been made on what the Rolling Stones will do as a group in 2012.

The inaccurate posts re Jagger are ludicrous coming from those who've never met him. There would be NO Rolling Stones without him and he's put up with plenty through the years.

Agree with that, but he still does it for the money, not the fans.

Date: November 11, 2011 21:54

steverogan
thewatchman
Stones62
stonescrow
bestfour
What did we do?

I think you are overrating the stones being motivated about what is written on this or any board

I think you are underrating the role the fans play in motivating the band to continue.

Date: November 11, 2011 21:56

shortfatfanny
thewatchman
billwebster

I´m sure Jeppe will accept this honour although he´s a bit shy and overcritical towards Sir Mick.
Nevertheless he´s a true Rolling Stones fan.

I think the vast majority of us that hang out here on a daily basis are true fans. Constructive criticism is good.

Date: November 11, 2011 21:57

thewatchman
steverogan
thewatchman
Stones62
stonescrow
bestfour
What did we do?

I think you are underrating the role the fans play in motivating the band to continue.

If they want to play they play and if they don´t want to play they don´t. It has nothing to do with the fans.

Date: November 11, 2011 22:01

stonesrule

Keep posting. Your voice is being heard.

Date: November 11, 2011 22:11

Keep up the good work!

One Luv, Gold Rings On Ya.

See ya for the buildup to The Satisfaction Tour in 2015.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1170
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home