Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Sympathy For The Devil promo video?
Posted by: RollingFreak ()
Date: November 9, 2011 01:28

I feel like years ago I saw a promo video for Sympathy Of The Devil and I've never been able to find it since. I know it had that piece of wool that Mick uses in the Rock And Roll Circus video so it gets me wondering if it was a different video or just that one? I feel like the version I saw wasn't as long and Mick didn't take his shirt off but I could be wrong. Anyone know of this or am I just wrong?

Re: Sympathy For The Devil promo video?
Posted by: jamesfdouglas ()
Date: November 9, 2011 01:36

Do you mean the one that was a bonus on the Rock and Roll Circus DVD?

[thepowergoats.com]

Re: Sympathy For The Devil promo video?
Posted by: RollingFreak ()
Date: November 9, 2011 01:48

jamesfdouglas
Do you mean the one that was a bonus on the Rock and Roll Circus DVD?
To my knowledge, I knew that there was a SFTD remix video on the Circus DVD that was fatboy slim or whatever. I remember that just being a weird kind of dance type video although, again, I could be wrong. Or theres another video on the Circus DVD that I don't know about.

The video I saw was on television probably in the late 90s. Unfortunately I don't have any other info about that. Just that I to my knowledge I remember the video being just a promo for the studio track and Mick used that same piece of wool that was in the Circus performance. It was awhile ago and probably before I knew about the Rock And Roll Circus so it could have just been that performance, but I thought it was shorter and wasn't in that live setting. But there are a number of similarities between them so I just wanted to check.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1076
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home