Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: SuperHeavy concerts 2012 ? (Dec 4: Dave Stewart seems to give final answer: No!)
Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: December 4, 2011 17:56

Now how about
STOP BUMPING THIS WORTHLESS THREAD BY QUOTING YOURSELF

Re: SuperHeavy concerts 2012 ? (Dec 4: Dave Stewart seems to give final answer: No!)
Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: December 4, 2011 17:59

Uh, you admited you are a group of idiots from mumabi who are paid to post.

I stated I am NOT paid to post..... please try to pay attention.

/done with this worthless thread.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: December 4, 2011 18:17

I never did buy the SuperHeavy cd, but a reggae radio station in Hawaii played the first single (Miracle Worker) quite a bit when it was first released.

For me, Joss Stone's part was a bit overkill and out of place, as was Jagger's...and the video for the song was retarded.
It might have been better had it been a solo Damian tune.

Re: SuperHeavy concerts 2012 ? (nov 14 tweet, Dave Stewart to Brian Eno "not sure Superheavy Happenings for sure" )
Posted by: kowalski ()
Date: December 4, 2011 18:19

nocomment
pretty cool youtube find (uploaded back in january)

dave, ar, anne marie and joss in the studio writing "beautiful People"

Thanks for sharing this video. Always great to watch musicians in the studio.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: December 4, 2011 21:23

Hairball
I never did buy the SuperHeavy cd, but a reggae radio station in Hawaii played the first single (Miracle Worker) quite a bit when it was first released.

For me, Joss Stone's part was a bit overkill and out of place, as was Jagger's...and the video for the song was retarded.
It might have been better had it been a solo Damian tune.

Still very much like this album...although I realize I am part of a militant minority on this board!

Posted by: donnarq1 ()
Date: December 4, 2011 22:40

Maybe I'll see some of you at the L.A. show smiling smiley

Posted by: mickschix ()
Date: December 5, 2011 02:07

Oh, so it's OK for Keith to go out w/ the Barbarians, JEPPIN, but NOT OK for Mick to go on a mini-tour with Super Heavy?? AND WHY IS THAT??

Posted by: mickschix ()
Date: December 5, 2011 02:09

And I'll tell you what!! Mick's music w/ SH will be a lot better, more versatile and will appeal to a larger audience than the rehashed Barbarian stuff. This double standard with the Keith defenders is nauseating, to say the least.

Posted by: stonesrule ()
Date: December 5, 2011 06:47

NoComment, why don't you rest awhile.

Date: December 5, 2011 09:04

mickschix
And I'll tell you what!! Mick's music w/ SH will be a lot better, more versatile and will appeal to a larger audience than the rehashed Barbarian stuff. This double standard with the Keith defenders is nauseating, to say the least.

spoken like a true mickschix....not that I disagree necessarily.

Posted by: TeddyB1018 ()
Date: December 5, 2011 10:43

I disagree completely.

Date: December 5, 2011 10:50

mickschix
Oh, so it's OK for Keith to go out w/ the Barbarians, JEPPIN, but NOT OK for Mick to go on a mini-tour with Super Heavy?? AND WHY IS THAT??

Did I miss something here? Barbarians. Where? When?

If you're talking about 1979, Keith just helped Ronnie and joined the tour supporting Ronnie's album confused smiley

Posted by: Rickster ()
Date: December 5, 2011 14:46

Of course the answer is No because Mick has hopefully come to his sences and his okanning the Stines tour

Date: December 5, 2011 17:31

TeddyB1018
I disagree completely.

I was hoping to not offend

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1288
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home