Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Serious Business: Chuck Leavell on Wall Street Journal video interview (tour mentioned)
Date: October 15, 2011 02:28

There is not nothing "official" to say so....unofficially ..yes...(might be)

video: [online.wsj.com]

Re: Serious Business: Chuck Leavell on Wall Street Journal video interview (tour mentioned)
Posted by: DragonSky ()
Date: October 15, 2011 02:42

He's The Fifth Stone? No way. That was Stu. He could at least correct that.

Re: Serious Business: Chuck Leavell on Wall Street Journal video interview (tour mentioned)
Posted by: 1cdog ()
Date: October 15, 2011 02:47

Chuck "the straw that stirs the drink" within the Stones.........

Posted by: uhbuhgullayew ()
Date: October 15, 2011 02:49

"He's been called the 5th Rolling Stone"

By whom???????

Posted by: goinhome ()
Date: October 15, 2011 03:23

6th Stone was Ian Stewart. Brian, Mick Taylor, Bill Wyman all were de facto Stones. I'd say it's between Chuck Leavell and Bobby Keys for the title of "7th Stone" vs. "8th Stone". I'd give Bobby 7th Stone designation because of his seniority. Still, being called the 8th stone would be quite an honor in my book. I know the Chuck haters may disagree, but I for one like the guy...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-10-15 03:25 by goinhome.

Posted by: Send It To me ()
Date: October 15, 2011 03:40

the fans are the unofficial Stone!

Posted by: Glam Descendant ()
Date: October 15, 2011 04:25

>I'd give Bobby 7th Stone designation because of his seniority.

Uh, above who?

Jagger
Richards
Jones
Wyman
Watts
Taylor
Wood

That's 7 right there, and doesn't even include Stu.

Posted by: vermontoffender ()
Date: October 15, 2011 04:40

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: October 15, 2011 06:23

Is there a rule that new thread be started every time someone mentions the "possibility" of a tour?

Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: October 15, 2011 06:24

71Tele
Is there a rule that new thread be started every time someone mentions the "possibility" of a tour?
Is there any reason NOT to start a new thread?

It's not as if this board is exactly hopping with activity.

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: October 15, 2011 06:58

keefriff99
71Tele
Is there any reason NOT to start a new thread?

It's not as if this board is exactly hopping with activity.

No, I guess 10,592nd tour speculation thread is no worse than the previous 10,591.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1811
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home