Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Need help from Stones pros
Posted by: RRMan03 ()
Date: September 24, 2011 02:33

How many songs in the full career of the Stones been played live? Now I know thats a very tough one and I sure do not have the answer.I know its big as I checked my log book and I myself have heard over 200 played live in my face. Yes i have seen them a few times. About 200 or more but then again I got to do it for free.If we get different answers I will get a real true answer as best as possible from the source.Since 68 I been there and its not over yet.Trust me its not over yet.

Re: Need help from Stones pros
Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: September 24, 2011 02:37

RRMan03
How many songs in the full career of the Stones been played live? Now I know thats a very tough one and I sure do not have the answer.I know its big as I checked my log book and I myself have heard over 200 played live in my face. Yes i have seen them a few times. About 200 or more but then again I got to do it for free.If we get different answers I will get a real true answer as best as possible from the source.Since 68 I been there and its not over yet.Trust me its not over yet.

How long is a piece of string? peace.

Date: September 24, 2011 02:39

Pretty good answer. But there is an actual number.

Posted by: shortfatfanny ()
Date: September 24, 2011 02:48

Did you have a look here ?

[rocksoff.org]

Maybe it helps...

Date: September 24, 2011 02:53

I think he is close but since 2006 I think there have been some more and I know way back there are some that almost nobody have ever heard but close insiders.I know of one rehersal that was done that was attended by 2 of my close friends years ago and they got some songs i nevr even knew existed. They are on tracks in a vault somewhere. We will be getting Stones albums 50 years from now. Or somebody will. I will be long gone by them .LOL

Posted by: shortfatfanny ()
Date: September 24, 2011 03:06

Hmm...live and rehearsals...and....that´ll be tough...leads somehow to this famous Charlie quote.

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: September 24, 2011 03:19

RRMan03
I think he is close but since 2006 I think there have been some more and I know way back there are some that almost nobody have ever heard but close insiders.I know of one rehersal that was done that was attended by 2 of my close friends years ago and they got some songs i nevr even knew existed. They are on tracks in a vault somewhere. We will be getting Stones albums 50 years from now. Or somebody will. I will be long gone by them .LOL

Rehearsals arent live songs.

And whilst 2007 isnt updated, they didnt play anything that year that hadnt been performed before.

Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: September 24, 2011 08:56

Gazza
And whilst 2007 isnt updated, they didnt play anything that year that hadnt been performed before.

"I'll Go Crazy"?

Posted by: keefbajaga ()
Date: September 24, 2011 14:14

Just check out www.nzentgraf.de

Date: September 25, 2011 05:47

On Ian's timeisonourside it's about 305 songs.
You do mean how many different titles? Not a total of all songs from all concerts?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1284
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home