Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Came home and realised my neighbours doesn't...
Posted by: MadMax ()
Date: August 30, 2011 23:50

appreciate Dirty Work. Not that they seem to like any Stones so THEY CAN @#$%& RIGHT OFF.

Re: Came home and realised my neighbours doesn't...
Posted by: loog droog ()
Date: August 30, 2011 23:54

You know when you see people and they immediately avoid eye contact?

There's a perfectly good reason for that.

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: August 30, 2011 23:57

Damn, you're mad, Max !

Posted by: colonial ()
Date: August 31, 2011 00:06

MadMax..yea'.. well mate i've got the sort of neighbours (Do-Gooders) that would look down their noses at ya' if ya' were to get a parking ticket..they'll think ya' a criminal..

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: August 31, 2011 00:10

.......show 'em da blade.....

ROCKMAN

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: August 31, 2011 00:14

Yeah, if I was REALLY pissed off at my neighbours, I'd play Dirty Work TOO!
But then I'd only end up hurting myself...it pays to maintain ones self control!

smileys with beer

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: August 31, 2011 00:16

Your neighbors are smart.

Date: August 31, 2011 00:42

Loog Droog, you mean when I caught a little spoiled brat sitting in the metro today with his dirty shoes on the seat, (surely he completely misunderstood Keith's claim from court in '67 about "we don't care about petty morals"),because only us, the salt of the earth who travels get our hard-earned trousers dirty cos of his shoes.

So I dotted him with my umbrella and told him and staredat himand he didnae look back, then when I was just about to get off the little f&%¤er puts his dirty shoes up again(!!!!????!!!! so I just "WHACK" whakedhimstraight in his troat and spat at him. C%¤t

Don't you all agree that a certain amount of the youth of today does NOT show older people respect?

Date: August 31, 2011 00:45

This:winking smiley was NOT supposed to be there but it kinda fitted in anyway. But I ain't joking.

Keith oughta gotravelaround Europe and the western world and show certain kids the blade (thanx Rockman) and learn youngsters to behave.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: August 31, 2011 00:46

MadMax
Loog Droog, you mean when I caught a little spoiled brat sitting in the metro today with his dirty shoes on the seat, (surely he completely misunderstood Keith's claim from court in '67 about "we don't care about petty morals"),because only us, the salt of the earth who travels get our hard-earned trousers dirty cos of his shoes.

So I dotted him with my umbrella and told him and staredat himand he didnae look back, then when I was just about to get off the little f&%¤er puts his dirty shoes up again(!!!!????!!!! so I just "WHACK" whakedhimstraight in his troat and spat at him. C%¤t

Don't you all agree that a certain amount of the youth of today does NOT show older people respect?

He likely wanted to show you respect but was busy undergoing the tracheotomy from the crushing his 'troat' took from point side of your "brolly".

Posted by: Sleepy City ()
Date: August 31, 2011 00:53

Play 'Sing This All Together (See What Happens)' instead. smoking smiley

Date: August 31, 2011 03:23

Never mind "See What Happens," play 'em "Charmed Life" if you really want to punish them.

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: August 31, 2011 04:20

Play them Bill's "Monkey Grip" at 11. Your neighbors will soon be your ex-neighbors.

Date: August 31, 2011 04:55

Did you know if you play the title song backwards, it say's.."we will never tour again, we will never tour again..."

Date: August 31, 2011 04:58

Shouldn't "Neighbours" really be the song of choice?

And 71Tele, "I'm gong to stick to you like good ol' Monkey Grip glue."

Posted by: DragonSky ()
Date: August 31, 2011 05:52

Did you leave the cover out? They may have been turned off by the cover. It's a really bad kind of loud for The Rolling Stones.

Ya can't blame yer neighbs for not liking a total shit album though.

Posted by: ab ()
Date: August 31, 2011 05:58

If you really wanna p-ss 'em off, play side 2 of Metallic KO by Iggy and the Stooges or any side of Metal Machine Music by Lou Reed at full blast. Under no circumstances will you be invited for Thanksgiving dinner!

Posted by: colonial ()
Date: August 31, 2011 15:37

The three common things neighbours fallout over..

- Barking Dogs
- Boundary lines
- Loud music especially if they're not into it

Posted by: Stones62 ()
Date: August 31, 2011 19:09

Not everyone shares our tastes in music, food and so on. It is these differences that makes the world a more interesting place and regrettably at times one prone to conflict when we disagree with others who do not share our views. Shitakunai desu yo.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1370
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home