Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
OT: How'sYour summer
Posted by: tipps ()
Date: August 18, 2011 19:46

What have everyone been doing this summer? me, been on a two week holiday, gardening, pubbing,woodworking outside, fishing, hanging out with the wife. Hope you all
have a good summertime.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2011-08-18 19:48 by tipps.

Re: OT: How'sYour summer
Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: August 18, 2011 19:51

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: August 18, 2011 21:09

Edith Grove
Man,talk about global warming. Didn't realize the polar(bear) ice caps have melted that much.

"It's just some friends of mine and they're busting down the door"

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: August 18, 2011 21:25

We've just had 2 weeks of rain in an afternoon here in England. Global warming? Can we have a bit please as it's bloody cold here.

Posted by: Title5Take1 ()
Date: August 29, 2011 06:27

Silver Dagger
We've just had 2 weeks of rain in an afternoon here in England. Global warming? Can we have a bit please as it's bloody cold here.

According to Al Gore in AN INCONVENIENT TRUTH, Mount Kilimanjaro should now have absolutely NO snow. But—OOPS!—it still has snow. So it might stay cold where you are, too.

Date: August 29, 2011 12:50

Title5Take1
Silver Dagger

According to Al Gore in AN INCONVENIENT TRUTH, Mount Kilimanjaro should now have absolutely NO snow. But—OOPS!—it still has snow. So it might stay cold where you are, too.

Remember when Al Gore invented the internet? eye rolling smiley

Posted by: Sleepy City ()
Date: August 29, 2011 13:13

I live in Margate, so every summer is great. smileys with beer

Date: August 29, 2011 13:46

Well, I live in Dallas, Texas. It's been 100 or above for forty straight days. And I want RAIN......

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: August 29, 2011 14:04

21stcenturystones
Well, I live in Dallas, Texas. It's been 100 or above for forty straight days. And I want RAIN......

Rain.....That's what they wanted in May/April around here too (Holland) it started raining in June and never stopped ...thanks confused smiley

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: August 29, 2011 14:07

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: August 29, 2011 15:27

Freezing here on the Bréton coast. Rains at least half the time, and temperature never higher than 21C. Luckily I will be in the Dordogne for the autumn, where it is now up to 30C.

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: August 29, 2011 15:40

Bliss
Freezing here on the Bréton coast. Rains at least half the time, and temperature never higher than 21C. Luckily I will be in the Dordogne for the autumn, where it is now up to 30C.

And even you're lucky....here in South Wales...same level of rain but only about 3 days over 18C all summer...........confused smiley

Posted by: TrulyMicks ()
Date: August 30, 2011 18:52

It's been a great summer. My favorite thing about being in the oppressive humidity in Florida this time of year is seeing all the fawns. I'm surrounded by wetlands and the torrential rains bring them even closer, and they love the birdseed!

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: August 30, 2011 19:24

Hot.

Date: August 30, 2011 20:31

BluzDude
Hot.

Have an ice cream.

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: August 30, 2011 21:14

Thanks Edith, make it a Blue Bell Banana Split please.

Date: August 30, 2011 21:52

How's the weather over there, Sway ?

Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: August 30, 2011 21:59

A little colder but heat is going to go up .
What about the weather in NOLA ?

Date: August 30, 2011 22:14

Hot, humid and there's a big fire in the marsh east of NOLA.

The wind is blowing in our direction and the whole city smells like an ashtray.

Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: August 30, 2011 22:14

Slightly hotter than West Hell here in Georgia but great weather for swimming and drinking beer.

Posted by: colonial ()
Date: August 30, 2011 23:09

Its our first day of Spring tomorrow its the best time of the year smileys with beer

Posted by: mickschix ()
Date: August 31, 2011 01:19

Oh, just ducky here in Massachusetts. We were lucky as far as the tornados and hurricanes, they were not direct hits. We've had some weird weather though. About 5 weeks ago a bad tornado touched down an hour east of here. (I'm in the Berkshires.) It demolished parts of Springfield. As far as FUN goes, I've had none! I'm trying to figure out what to do on my Oct 10 vacation ; I'm just not into travelling alone, there are too many weirdos around so I may do day trips. If there was a bus to Maine, I'd take it. I used to be a lot more adventuresome, not feeling it these days.

Date: August 31, 2011 01:23

mickschix
Oh, just ducky here in Massachusetts. We were lucky as far as the tornados and hurricanes, they were not direct hits. We've had some weird weather though. About 5 weeks ago a bad tornado touched down an hour east of here. (I'm in the Berkshires.) It demolished parts of Springfield. As far as FUN goes, I've had none! I'm trying to figure out what to do on my Oct 10 vacation ; I'm just not into travelling alone, there are too many weirdos around so I may do day trips. If there was a bus to Maine, I'd take it. I used to be a lot more adventuresome, not feeling it these days.

Ring up Chevy Chase & have a New England Vacation.

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: August 31, 2011 01:45

Yeah, but this one's eating my popcorn

Posted by: DragonSky ()
Date: August 31, 2011 01:48

Got up to 110F in my back yard today. It's been hotter this summer. But, as Jerry Reed sand, when yer hot yer hot!

Date: September 1, 2011 00:01

NICOS
21stcenturystones

Rain.....That's what they wanted in May/April around here too (Holland) it started raining in June and never stopped ...thanks confused smiley

Just heard on the radio that we got the wettest summer since 1906, the oldest living people in my country is 106 so she got 2 very bad summers in here live ;o)

Posted by: slew ()
Date: September 2, 2011 22:58

BAd summer. My father passed away and my marriage fell apart. I can only go up from here!

Date: September 3, 2011 00:17

Sorry to hear slew...........heads up ....all I could say

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-09-03 11:34 by NICOS.

Posted by: Melanie69 ()
Date: September 3, 2011 00:25

Excellent, managed to bike over 2000 miles this Summer, Hate to see it end

Posted by: tipps ()
Date: September 3, 2011 01:59

slew
BAd summer. My father passed away and my marriage fell apart. I can only go up from here!

Sorry slew all the best.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1300
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home