Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

i think Mick might be acting like a little kid
Posted by: Rickster ()
Date: August 7, 2011 20:20

If the main reason the Stones are not currently panning a tour is because Mick is upset about some of what Keith said in his book I got some advice grow up and get over it there was nothing that bad said to wreck a long friendship quit acting like a spoiled little brat call Keith and start working on a 50th anniversary tour it would be sad to just sit back and do nothing next year because you guys won't have another 50 years together that's for sure.

Re: i think Mick might be acting like a little kid
Posted by: stones78 ()
Date: August 7, 2011 20:23

Posted by: thewatchman ()
Date: August 7, 2011 20:29

Rickster
If the main reason the Stones are not currently panning a tour is because Mick is upset about some of what Keith said in his book I got some advice grow up and get over it there was nothing that bad said to wreck a long friendship quit acting like a spoiled little brat call Keith and start working on a 50th anniversary tour it would be sad to just sit back and do nothing next year because you guys won't have another 50 years together that's for sure.

Don't worry, it's all scripted. They want you to think it's as bad as '86 and even that wasn't as bad as reported. The only thing that is going to stop any future tour is the world economy.

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: August 7, 2011 20:44

And how do you "know" Mick is mad at Keith? Did someone pass you a note in class?

Posted by: marko ()
Date: August 7, 2011 21:00

no.Micks wants to do something else,and thats good,he seems to be only one with new ideas-thumbs up

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: August 7, 2011 21:10

Mick is a clever business man! Plotting and planning for something big. The book by Keith is a walk on the beach compaired to what Keith has put him through.

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: August 7, 2011 21:15

You almost had a record, Rickster: [en.wikipedia.org]

Posted by: chelskeith ()
Date: August 7, 2011 22:21

I agree with Rickster

Posted by: proudmary ()
Date: August 7, 2011 22:35

Edith Grove
You almost had a record, Rickster: [en.wikipedia.org]

thumbs up Now that's funny

Posted by: Sleepy City ()
Date: August 7, 2011 22:45

marko
no.Micks wants to do something else,and thats good,he seems to be only one with new ideas-thumbs up

smileys with beer

Posted by: stonesrule ()
Date: August 7, 2011 22:47

Thank you 711Tele

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: August 7, 2011 23:43

I think it is ok not to 'play' with someone that doesn't like you, if your description of this is even remotely correct.

Posted by: keefyboy ()
Date: August 8, 2011 00:12

I think it's great that Mick is doing something else, as much as I or indeed many people want them to tour again they don't have to, why should they , they have done it all before. Good on Mick for diversifying.

but as i said i would love them to tour again but don't knock mick.

Posted by: kahoosier ()
Date: August 8, 2011 00:54

Oh come on, a guy spends 500 pages telling about rampant substance abuse, excusing himself for taking women from his friends, dope smuggling, violent encounters, knife weilding, illegally crossing borders,multiple car crashes while under the influence, bragging all the while that "they" let him go ONCE THEY REALIZED WHO HE WAS, then contradicts himself by saying that he was in trouble for that fame ( OH YEAH I WOULD LIKE TO SEE WHAT HAPPENED TO ME IF I WERE BUSTED IN TORONTO WITH AN OZ OF GOOD HEROIN), and CLAIMS to be humble. Then he turns around and PUBLICALLY calls the SILENT friend who has stood by him through all of this for 5 decades a spoiled smug elitist with a tiny cock, AND YOU THINK HE IS THE MATURE GUY?

Well with that thinking I am glad we are not neighbors. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-08-08 00:57 by kahoosier.

Posted by: uhbuhgullayew ()
Date: August 8, 2011 01:59

kahoosier
Oh come on, a guy spends 500 pages telling about rampant substance abuse, excusing himself for taking women from his friends, dope smuggling, violent encounters, knife weilding, illegally crossing borders,multiple car crashes while under the influence, bragging all the while that "they" let him go ONCE THEY REALIZED WHO HE WAS, then contradicts himself by saying that he was in trouble for that fame ( OH YEAH I WOULD LIKE TO SEE WHAT HAPPENED TO ME IF I WERE BUSTED IN TORONTO WITH AN OZ OF GOOD HEROIN), and CLAIMS to be humble. Then he turns around and PUBLICALLY calls the SILENT friend who has stood by him through all of this for 5 decades a spoiled smug elitist with a tiny cock, AND YOU THINK HE IS THE MATURE GUY?

Well with that thinking I am glad we are not neighbors. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Good points! I agree.

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: August 8, 2011 02:05

Rickster

Strikes me that its some Stones fans who are acting like little kids or spoiled brats.

Mick Jagger doesnt owe you,me or Keith Richards another note of Stones music.

And does the fact that next year is an 'anniversary' mean that the music will be any more significant or better than it would have been had they worked together in 2009, 2011 or even 2013?

50 is only a number.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: August 8, 2011 02:08

down here 50 is the speed limit in a built up area .....

ROCKMAN

Posted by: mickschix ()
Date: August 8, 2011 02:16

Kahoosier, great to see you back here! Where have you been?? Oh, and I agree with you, by the way!

Date: August 8, 2011 07:06

Rockman

What's yer definition of a 'built up area'? Are the roads paved? smileys with beer

Date: August 8, 2011 07:10

......yeah paved with gold .... esp around Ballarat .......

ROCKMAN

Date: August 8, 2011 07:20

Rockman
......yeah paved with gold .... esp around Ballarat .......

I've checked on the Ballarat homepage...can't find any gold streets, but looks as though you have some fantastic footpaths!:

[www.ballarat.vic.gov.au]

Posted by: Paulhanrahan ()
Date: August 8, 2011 10:47

agree compltely kahoosier - i'm disappointed in Keith, my sense is there's an element of vindivtiveness in him that a shame given all he's accomplished

Posted by: ab ()
Date: August 8, 2011 11:06

Maybe they already agreed to call it quits in 2007, but didn't make a public announcement.

Posted by: crumbling_mice ()
Date: August 8, 2011 11:27

The important factor in Rickster's post is...'I think...' We all think about the millions of permatations which surround the whole 'will they tour' conundrum, but at the end of the day...that's all we do, we think. Few, if any of us has the hotline to Mick or Keith and even if we had I doubt it would throw much more light on the issue. They are both very very wealthy, they both have plenty of things to be doing, be that Super Heavy, Families, holidays etc. They don't have the same impetus to tour the Stones as we have the inclination to watch them.

So, by all means keep thinking and sharing your thoughts on this topic, but if we are honest it's just the blind guess work of a frustrated Stones fan

Posted by: kahoosier ()
Date: August 9, 2011 00:38

I been around Mickschix , hiding in the shadows (with no one's mother by the way), silently waiting until I had something to say. Currently hiding out on a tiny Micronesian Island, getting healthy again. After 5 years in Hawaii, I am now doing a very passable Marlon Brando imitation, unfortunately not the Mr. Christian era Brando. Just in case there really is a tour again some day I have to get back into shape to jump fences, slide between the crowd up front, stand in line for hours,,,and somehow keep up with Beast and Paulywauly and their whip snap skinny Brit Butts able to keep up with the best of any crowd!

Posted by: colonial ()
Date: August 9, 2011 01:53

Rockman
Rockman..Put everyone knows 50 really means 70/75 or even 80..smoking smiley

Date: August 9, 2011 01:55

colonial
Rockman
Rockman..Put everyone knows 50 really means 70/75 or even 80..smoking smiley

That's travelling mighty fast on a footpath, mind you.

Date: August 9, 2011 02:27

Rockman..Put everyone knows 50 really means 70/75 or even 80

............YEAH colonial ........ I gotta car that can EAT UP the road ......

ROCKMAN

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1094
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home