Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345678
Current Page: 8 of 8
Re: OT: Explosion in Oslo. Everyone Ok?
Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: July 28, 2011 20:43

sweetcharmedlife
Doxa
sweetcharmedlife
Erik_Snow
I found it very funny and touching when the mayor of Oslo did his speach yesterday; saying that "well we did caught the killer - and now we're gonna go our best to give him a BIG punishment".....which reminded us of the American western movies; "....and the punishment will be; more democracy - more freedom -and more understanding and love. That'll serve him right! "
What's so funny about peace,love and understanding?

You obviosly didn't get Erik's point. His "funny" remark didn't refer to that.

- Doxa
You've obviously never heard of the Nick Lowe song by the same name either That's what I was referring to. I actually agree with what Erik said.

Ok. I wasn't familiar with the song.

- Doxa

Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: July 28, 2011 20:49

tipps
I feel so sad for the people of Norway. I hope the government shoots him! Let him have the same fate. My heart goes all to all the people of Norway, hope it never happens again.

Well, as you can see if you read the posts by the Norwegians here or follow the news, this, fortunately, is not the reaction or wish you will get. I am really impressed of the sivilized, human, democratic reaction of Norway. This kind of hunamist behavior was exactly needed at the moment. If anything beatiful grows from this tragic event, that's it. I am really proud to be a fellow Nordic country citizen.

- Doxa

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2011-07-28 20:51 by Doxa.

Posted by: rooster ()
Date: July 28, 2011 22:31

Erik_Snow
I found it very funny and touching when the mayor of Oslo did his speach yesterday; saying that "well we did caught the killer - and now we're gonna go our best to give him a BIG punishment".....which reminded us of the American western movies; "....and the punishment will be; more democracy - more freedom -and more understanding and love. That'll serve him right! "
cheers Erik your a good man ! my thoughts do go out to the beautifull young kids,,,,i think you people live in a good land

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2011-07-28 22:44 by rooster.

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: July 30, 2011 01:54

Just got back from a short holiday. Man!!! what an incredible thing happen to all those people and youngsters in Norway... what happen goes behind my imagination.

My sympathy to all there family and friends................

Posted by: TE ()
Date: July 30, 2011 09:26

NICOS
Just got back from a short holiday. Man!!! what an incredible thing happen to all those people and youngsters in Norway... what happen goes behind my imagination.

Well, there are nuts out there. Can happen anywhere. Now it was us. So Sad!
Think we take it OK and the best way.
Like that girl from the Utøya said to CNN, quoting her younger friend:
"If one man can create so much hate, think of the love all of us can create together".

TE
Oslo

Posted by: kleermaker ()
Date: July 30, 2011 19:08

TE
NICOS

"If one man can create so much hate, think of the love all of us can create together".

TE
Oslo

I don't think that those who lost their daughter or son etc. are OK at all. All of us (if we are Norwegians or not) who didn't lose a relative or a friend feel shocked and sad, but we don't have to suffer life long like those who have lost so much.

Posted by: the juf ()
Date: July 30, 2011 19:43

my heart goes out to everyone affected. memento mori.

Posted by: TE ()
Date: July 31, 2011 03:30

kleermaker
TE
NICOS

TE
Oslo

I don't think that those who lost their daughter or son etc. are OK at all. All of us (if we are Norwegians or not) who didn't lose a relative or a friend feel shocked and sad, but we don't have to suffer life long like those who have lost so much.

kleermaker,
My mistake to put it that way. You're right!
Was more how the rest of us are doing.

TE
Oslo

TE
Oslo

Posted by: kitoise ()
Date: July 31, 2011 19:33

All my sympathy to all the families

Peace on earth!

Chris

Goto Page: Previous12345678