Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Jagger is still hot ..."Sometimes an orgasm is better than being on stage. Sometimes being on stage is better than an orgasm.” - Mick Jagger
Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: May 18, 2011 22:34

Edith Grove
It's a joke Sway.

It's been well-documented that Jagger was known as "Brenda" by Stones insiders during the '80s.

I do know about the so called "Brenda" ,we read the same Stones'books,didn't we ?smiling smiley

Re: Jagger is still hot ..."Sometimes an orgasm is better than being on stage. Sometimes being on stage is better than an orgasm.” - Mick Jagger
Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: May 18, 2011 23:09

SwayStones
Edith Grove
It's a joke Sway.

It's been well-documented that Jagger was known as "Brenda" by Stones insiders during the '80s.

I do know about the so called "Brenda" ,we read the same Stones'books,didn't we ?smiling smiley

I only read books that were written very slowly, because I can't read fast. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Re: Jagger is still hot ...
Date: May 18, 2011 23:18

I only read books that were written very slowly, because I can't read fast.

Posted by: FreeBird ()
Date: May 18, 2011 23:20

Bliss
And as for the men...if you had a chance to have sex with Mick in his prime, would you take it?
Certainly.

Date: May 18, 2011 23:24

Please fill in the message body.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-05-18 23:40 by SwayStones.

Date: May 18, 2011 23:40

FreeBird
Bliss
And as for the men...if you had a chance to have sex with Mick in his prime, would you take it?
Certainly.

NO .

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: May 19, 2011 00:08

SwayStones
FreeBird
Bliss
Certainly.

NO .

Huh ? I'm really confused now, I thought you (Swaystones) was a femme.......

as for the question...in his prime....I was only eight so ...I don't think he'd have had much fun with my tiny todger.......grinning smiley

Posted by: FreeBird ()
Date: May 19, 2011 02:03

EddieByword
as for the question...in his prime....I was only eight so ...I don't think he'd have had much fun with my tiny todger.......grinning smiley
I silently assumed that we didn't have to take our own age (or even very existence) at that time into account.

Date: May 19, 2011 02:13

FreeBird
EddieByword
I silently assumed that we didn't have to take our own age (or even very existence) at that time into account.

Yeah, I get that...I was just messing...............cool smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2011-05-19 02:16 by EddieByword.

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: May 19, 2011 07:28

Bliss

as for the question...in his prime....I was only eight so ...I don't think he'd have had much fun with my tiny todger.......grinning smiley[/quote]

Too funny!

Date: May 19, 2011 11:09

SwayStones
Please fill in the message body.

Ha ha ! I must have been very sleepy yesterday night because I didn't copy & paste the right sentence ...but I 've forgotten which joke I wanted to post lol

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Date: May 19, 2011 11:12

EddieByword
SwayStones
FreeBird
Bliss
Certainly.

NO .

Yes, I am a woman but I was a child when Jagger was in his prime winking smiley
that's why,like bliss , I wrote "no"

Date: May 19, 2011 12:33

SwayStones
EddieByword
SwayStones
FreeBird
Bliss
Certainly.

NO .

Yes, I am a woman but I was a child when Jagger was in his prime winking smiley
that's why,like bliss , I wrote "no"
Ahh right...it's just that in the second bit of Bliss' original post she wrote..and as for the men...(you can see here in the centre quote box) in other words ..which of us men would have had a go with Mick if we'd had the chance......when you answered to that I got confused....no matter though...all clear now...cool smiley

Date: May 19, 2011 12:42

Bliss
Bliss

Quote: EddieByword..>>>>>>>>> as for the question...in his prime....I was only eight so ...I don't think he'd have had much fun with my tiny todger.......grinning smiley <<<<<<

Quote: Bliss..>>>>>>>> Too funny! <<<<<<<<<[/quote]

thanks, yeah, I couldn't resist that one.........cool smiley...........

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2011-05-19 13:26 by EddieByword.

Posted by: Dutch guy ()
Date: May 19, 2011 13:03

Is the Jag still hot? Perhaps for the ladies. But is Jag still hot as a rocker? He still the best frontnman but rocking less, just the walking and pointing too much. AND HE DRESS VERY SILLY NOW!!! HEY JAG, DRESS RIGHT FOR AGE AND STYLE, IT'S NOT 1985!!! BUT TOO THIN STILL! AS THE JAG GETS OLDER HE WILL BE A MATCHSTICK. THIN GOOD BUT NOT TOO THIN! Jag's women all look the same. The Wren is brunette Hall!!! But respect to Jag - still rocking for ever! ROCK MR JAGGER!!

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: May 19, 2011 13:10

Dutch Guy Rocks !!

Date: May 22, 2011 21:59

A nice one Honestman sent me yesterday :

Date: May 22, 2011 23:29

SwayStones
A nice one Honestman sent me yesterday :

Arghhh........... Swaystones...too much information!!!!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2011-05-22 23:29 by EddieByword.

Posted by: riverrat ()
Date: May 23, 2011 03:42

Not sure "hot" is the right word at 67, but exciting and electric, I'll give him. That's personality.

Posted by: stonescrow ()
Date: May 23, 2011 08:57

Yeah, but is he hot to tour?

Posted by: dead.flowers ()
Date: May 23, 2011 16:17

riverrat
Not sure "hot" is the right word at 67, but exciting and electric, I'll give him. That's personality.

Agreed. "Hot" is perhaps not the right word for a man who'll be 68 soon. The word "hot" evokes other associations with me.

Nevermind.

Jagger is definitely still cool.

Posted by: riverrat ()
Date: May 23, 2011 22:35

dead.flowers
riverrat

Agreed. "Hot" is perhaps not the right word for a man who'll be 68 soon. The word "hot" evokes other associations with me.

Nevermind.

Jagger is definitely still cool.
Yeah. Exciting to watch performing. I can't stay in a seat and watch him sing and dance.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2029
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home