Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: Jagger is still hot ..."Sometimes an orgasm is better than being on stage. Sometimes being on stage is better than an orgasm.” - Mick Jagger
Posted by: deadegad ()
Date: May 15, 2011 09:14

She is Hot hot Hot!

Re: Jagger is still hot ..."Sometimes an orgasm is better than being on stage. Sometimes being on stage is better than an orgasm.” - Mick Jagger
Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: May 15, 2011 11:00

jaggerzita

This is hot.

Lovely pic,jaggerzita,I had never seen it.Do you know who took it ?

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Date: May 15, 2011 11:03

dcba
I've asked bv to delete the post of yours since it's about my personal & private life and it's not funny.
In case you are interested,I never fantasized about having sex with Jagger .I would rather prefer being Jagger ...grinning smiley

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Posted by: Title5Take1 ()
Date: May 15, 2011 14:45

As per the title quote: maybe Mick should try both at the same time.

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: May 15, 2011 15:46

SwayStones
dcba
I've asked bv to delete the post of yours since it's about my personal & private life and it's not funny.
In case you are interested,I never fantasized about having sex with Jagger .I would rather prefer being Jagger ...grinning smiley

Sway désolé if I hurt your feelings.

As for "being Jagger" are you sure you (or I or most of us) could handle it? The fame at 20, the busts, being in prison in 1967, Marianne's miscarriage, Altamont, Nellcote's hell, Keith's thousands of problems (ex : Toronto'77) the Mandy Smith scandal, or (last but not least) being caught in Carla Bruni's spider web...

That's a LOT for one person.

Date: May 16, 2011 12:01

[

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-05-18 20:30 by SwayStones.

Posted by: Corcovado ()
Date: May 16, 2011 13:07

SwayStones
OK, I do know Lizzie looks very good but Jagger is so classy & hot smiling smiley
Plus Jagger is a member of the Rolling Stones,Lizzie isn't .tongue sticking out smiley

Let's not do some funny exagerations here - that Mick certainly was a hot, sporty young gentleman, but only in the beginning of his career, just take a look on this steamy hot pic:

[www.flickr.com]

He surely was the dream of every single mother in law - untill the moment he started the abusing of some ugly makeup techniques and gluing some ridiculous wigs on his bald pate:

[www.flickr.com]

From that moment on, he was considered as hot only by the persons with the alternative lifestyles, if you know what i mean.

Posted by: Thricenay ()
Date: May 16, 2011 13:13

Corcovado
SwayStones
OK, I do know Lizzie looks very good but Jagger is so classy & hot smiling smiley
Plus Jagger is a member of the Rolling Stones,Lizzie isn't .tongue sticking out smiley

Let's not do some funny exagerations here - that Mick certainly was a hot, sporty young gentleman, but only in the beginning of his career, just take a look on this steamy hot pic:

[www.flickr.com]

He surely was the dream of every single mother in law - untill the moment he started the abusing of some ugly makeup techniques and gluing some ridiculous wigs on his bald pate:

[www.flickr.com]

From that moment on, he was considered as hot only by the persons with the alternative lifestyles, if you know what i mean.

This baldness thing. I've seen it crop up here a few times. Has it ever been proved?

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: May 16, 2011 14:23

Thricenay
This baldness thing. I've seen it crop up here a few times. Has it ever been proved?

Of course not. Because it is total crap.

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Posted by: Corcovado ()
Date: May 16, 2011 16:17

Thricenay
Corcovado
SwayStones

[www.flickr.com]

[www.flickr.com]

What kind of proof would you like to see, pal? Some kind of photos like Playboy pics of Lizzy, depicting her genuine, all-natural pubic hair?

Re: Jagger is still hot ...
Date: May 16, 2011 17:17

I see that Bjornulf shortened the title of the thread. Much better this way. It says it all smiling smiley

-------------------

Date: May 16, 2011 19:24

Rolling Hansie
I see that Bjornulf shortened the title of the thread. Much better this way. It says it all smiling smiley

OK .You think it's much better .I do not .Because I chose carefully each word of my thread' title and I did it on purpose .
I am still wondering why he did it ...unless the word " orgasm " is considering as an an offensive word on iorr tongue sticking out smiley

BTW,why Jagger is still hot ..."Sometimes an orgasm is better than being on stage. Sometimes being on stage is better than an orgasm.” - Mick Jagger

would be "shortened " when Thank You Rolling Stones! And first of all much thanks Lizzy Jagger, you make some of our lives much better (full Playboy article) wasn't shortened ?????

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: May 16, 2011 19:31

SwayStones
Rolling Hansie

OK .You think it's much better .I do not .Because I chose carefully each word of my thread' title and I did it on purpose .
I am still wondering why he did it ...unless the word " orgasm " is considering as an an offensive word on iorr tongue sticking out smiley

BTW,why Jagger is still hot ..."Sometimes an orgasm is better than being on stage. Sometimes being on stage is better than an orgasm.” - Mick Jagger

would be "shortened " when Thank You Rolling Stones! And first of all much thanks Lizzy Jagger, you make some of our lives much better (full Playboy article) wasn't shortened ?????
BV must be bored. He's been doing a lot of editing(and deleting) lately.

Posted by: bv ()
Date: May 16, 2011 22:36

Very long subject i.e. titles are hard to read. Simple as that.

Bjornulf

Date: May 16, 2011 22:45

bv
Very long subject i.e. titles are hard to read. Simple as that.

Yeah ,that's what I understood.Very simple indeed .

So why "Thank You Rolling Stones! And first of all much thanks Lizzy Jagger, you make some of our lives much better (full Playboy article) " wasn't edited ?

Same long subject i.e title ,right ?

Edit for mispelling purposes

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-05-17 10:17 by SwayStones.

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: May 16, 2011 23:09

How can anyone think that serious female Stones fans do not find Mick erotically thrilling? Who among them has never had an erotic dream featuring Mick?

And as for the men...if you had a chance to have sex with Mick in his prime, would you take it?

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: May 16, 2011 23:17

And as for the men...if you had a chance to have sex with Mick in his prime, would you take it?

NO...............although I did find him attractive back then

Posted by: mickschix ()
Date: May 17, 2011 01:27

All I can say is....Almost hear ME sigh!

Date: May 17, 2011 02:33

SwayStones
Jagger is still hot ..."Sometimes an orgasm is better than being on stage. Sometimes being on stage is better than an orgasm.” - Mick Jagger

Thank You Rolling Stones! And first of all much thanks Lizzy Jagger, you make some of our lives much better (full Playboy article)

The 2nd one is shorter smiling smiley

-------------------

Date: May 17, 2011 02:37

Jagger is still hot ...

Don't you love that title ? Could be a great song

-------------------

Posted by: tatters ()
Date: May 17, 2011 02:39

Bliss
How can anyone think that serious female Stones fans do not find Mick erotically thrilling? Who among them has never had an erotic dream featuring Mick?

Certainly not. But if he wanted to cuddle with me on the couch while watching the late, late show, I think that might have been okay.

Date: May 17, 2011 10:18

Rolling Hansie
Jagger is still hot ...

Don't you love that title ? Could be a great song

It's a great t-shirt winking smiley
Unfortunately,I can't recall on wich site I saw that one, I wouldn't had mind to wear it ...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-05-18 21:43 by SwayStones.

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: May 17, 2011 11:29

tatters
Bliss

Certainly not. But if he wanted to cuddle with me on the couch while watching the late, late show, I think that might have been okay.

Now THAT is gay.

Posted by: proudmary ()
Date: May 17, 2011 17:21

Not so bad for 67 old dude

Date: May 18, 2011 19:34

proudmary
Not so bad for 67 old dude

Not so bad ??
You must be kidding ... It's all good !smiling smiley
I am thankful you posted this pic,I really like it ( do you know who is the photographer ? Thanks )

First of all & if I am not mistaken ,there aren't a lot of photos of Jagger wearing jeans .Don't know why,because it fits him well IMO.

With that pic,proudmary , you really stick to my thread's title :Jagger is still hot, that is to say : he is classy ,plus he looks attractive .

Date: May 18, 2011 21:41

deadegad
Edith Grove
deadegad
The Sicilian
I see this is a chick thread.

Well, the Mick Jagger circa 1972 in sequined jump suit and blue eye shadow was a handsome chick! A really good looking girl he was.

Was his name "Brenda?"

I knew a lovely well developed girl named Brenda during puberty so that name will suffice.

confused smiley

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: May 18, 2011 22:08

SwayStones
deadegad
Edith Grove
deadegad
The Sicilian

Well, the Mick Jagger circa 1972 in sequined jump suit and blue eye shadow was a handsome chick! A really good looking girl he was.

Was his name "Brenda?"

I knew a lovely well developed girl named Brenda during puberty so that name will suffice.

confused smiley

It's a joke Sway.

It's been well-documented that Jagger was known as "Brenda" by Stones insiders during the '80s.

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: May 18, 2011 22:18

Edith Grove
SwayStones
deadegad
Edith Grove
deadegad
The Sicilian

Was his name "Brenda?"

confused smiley

It's a joke Sway.

It's been well-documented that Jagger was known as "Brenda" by Stones insiders during the '80s.

After the authoress Brenda Jagger...........

[www.amazon.co.uk]

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: May 18, 2011 22:22

EddieByword

http:-/www.amazon.co.uk/Brenda-Jagger/e/B001HOQQUG

Now that's a part of the story I never knew !

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: May 18, 2011 22:32

Edith Grove
EddieByword

http:-/www.amazon.co.uk/Brenda-Jagger/e/B001HOQQUG

Now that's a part of the story I never knew !

Yeah, she died in 1986 aged 50

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1378
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home