Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
I Feel Like Playing
Posted by: exhpart ()
Date: August 1, 2014 21:15

I was a bit late to the solo albums but have picked up a copy of RW's last one for a fiver...Wow forget any MJ album and Talk Is Cheap and Main Offender, I Feel Like Playing is the best Stones solo album...period. Loving it. Do yourself a favour and get this album

Re: I Feel Like Playing
Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: August 1, 2014 22:14

I Feel Like Listening

Date: August 1, 2014 22:17

exhpart
I was a bit late to the solo albums but have picked up a copy of RW's last one for a fiver...Wow forget any MJ album and Talk Is Cheap and Main Offender, I Feel Like Playing is the best Stones solo album...period. Loving it. Do yourself a favour and get this album

It's brilliant, and the live album from the Ambassador is its perfect companion thumbs up

Date: August 1, 2014 22:19

DandelionPowderman
exhpart

It's brilliant, and the live album from the Ambassador is its perfect companion thumbs up

I Feel Like Buying

Posted by: mr_dja ()
Date: August 1, 2014 22:24

treaclefingers
DandelionPowderman
exhpart

I Feel Like Buying

Is the live album a bootleg or official. Did a quick search @ amazon and didn't see anything listed. Can ya' give me a point in the right direction DP?

Peace,
Mr DJA

Date: August 1, 2014 22:28

mr_dja
treaclefingers
DandelionPowderman
exhpart

I Feel Like Buying

Is the live album a bootleg or official. Did a quick search @ amazon and didn't see anything listed. Can ya' give me a point in the right direction DP?

Peace,
Mr DJA

Official, limited edition with 500 copies. Colored vinyl.

Posted by: mr_dja ()
Date: August 1, 2014 22:32

DandelionPowderman
mr_dja
treaclefingers
DandelionPowderman
exhpart

I Feel Like Buying

Peace,
Mr DJA

Official, limited edition with 500 copies. Colored vinyl.

Explains why it's not available on amazon.com. I'll have to look at youtube later... I know in advance that A 500 copy, limited edition on colored vinyl is going to be WAY above my budget!

Peace,
Mr DJA

Date: August 1, 2014 22:35

I can't even remember what I paid for it, but it wasn't that bad.

Check eBay, Discogs or Musicstack.

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: August 2, 2014 01:27

exhpart
Do yourself a favour and get this album

Already got it smiling smiley

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Posted by: windmelody ()
Date: August 2, 2014 09:25

I Dont't Thik So is such a funny trashy song. The album rocks, even if not a classic.

Date: August 2, 2014 09:49

I Gotta See is my favourite thumbs up

Posted by: johnh ()
Date: August 2, 2014 11:05

I'm sure it came out around £100.. usual stupid overpricing! i wanted a copy .. but not at that price. The album is very good IMHO (apart from Fancy pants)

Posted by: flairville ()
Date: August 2, 2014 11:34

The live at the Ambassadors show was on hot stuff as a download I seem to remember? If you ask in sure someone will reupload. Fantastic gig.

Posted by: three16 ()
Date: August 2, 2014 13:02

all Ronnies albums are great.. the first two, gimmie some neck and I feel like playing especially.

Posted by: wicked67 ()
Date: August 2, 2014 13:33

I prefer much more talk is cheap this record of Ron Wood

Date: August 2, 2014 15:27

Every RW album is tops. this one was such a surprise when it came about.

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: August 2, 2014 15:53

Palace Revolution 2000

smileys with beersmileys with beerthumbs up
I Agree, although i did not like 1234 so much.
Go Ronnie Go !!!!!!!!!
Jeroen

Date: August 2, 2014 15:55

Ronnie really should release another new album. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jeroen

Posted by: johnh ()
Date: August 2, 2014 17:12

flairville
The live at the Ambassadors show was on hot stuff as a download I seem to remember? If you ask in sure someone will reupload. Fantastic gig.
is "hot stuff" a page on here? any links? Is it acceptable to reupload an official album that is no longer available? If so, will someone?

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: August 2, 2014 18:55

Palace Revolution 2000

Can't agree more! Btw another Ronnie's cd would be well received! smileys with beer

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: August 2, 2014 19:00

johnh
flairville
is "hot stuff" a page on here? any links? Is it acceptable to reupload an official album that is no longer available? If so, will someone?

johnh, you got already 7 years here at IORR...here is the Hot Stuff section of IORR: [www.iorr.org]
Enjoy it mate!

And no, nobody will upload any official stuff there!
If I don't remember wrong, what was shared was a previous and unofficial Ambassadors's recording. The official release wasn't shared at HS section!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-08-02 19:06 by Quique-stone.

Posted by: geordiestone ()
Date: August 2, 2014 21:57

All his albums are a joy, but Slide On This is the one i keep going back to most.

Posted by: Rocky Dijon ()
Date: August 3, 2014 02:10

Really love Ronnie's first four solo albums and still think SLIDE ON THIS has many strong numbers even if it can't touch his solo work from 1974 - 1981. Sure you can see the coke hurting Ronnie by the end of that classic era, but he was still firing on all cylinders.

I FEEL LIKE PLAYING is batting the same average as A BIGGER BANG which isn't very impressive to me. It's dumbed down musically and lyrically. That said, it is an improvement over NOT FOR BEGINNERS. That one is an album whose appeal escapes me. I just hear Ronnie as an old drunk with little sign of the once amazingly talented guy. I've always found that album to be terribly depressing.

Date: August 3, 2014 02:31

Rocky Dijon
Really love Ronnie's first four solo albums and still think SLIDE ON THIS has many strong numbers even if it can't touch his solo work from 1974 - 1981. Sure you can see the coke hurting Ronnie by the end of that classic era, but he was still firing on all cylinders.

I FEEL LIKE PLAYING is batting the same average as A BIGGER BANG which isn't very impressive to me. It's dumbed down musically and lyrically. That said, it is an improvement over NOT FOR BEGINNERS. That one is an album whose appeal escapes me. I just hear Ronnie as an old drunk with little sign of the once amazingly talented guy. I've always found that album to be terribly depressing.

I Feel Like Throwing Up

Posted by: Rocky Dijon ()
Date: August 3, 2014 02:36

Sorry, treacle. Just one man's opinion after all.

Date: August 3, 2014 02:38

Rocky Dijon
Sorry, treacle. Just one man's opinion after all.

I Feel Like Saying Sorry.

Posted by: flacnvinyl ()
Date: August 3, 2014 02:58

GREAT album. I only wish we could get a remixed version of 1-2-3-4...

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: August 3, 2014 07:08

I've Got My Own Album was great. Got my fill on solo Ronnie on that one.

Date: August 3, 2014 10:22

I Feel Like Revisiting

Date: August 3, 2014 11:38

any news on maybe a new album/cd from our friend Ronnie ??????
Jeroen

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2027
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home