Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345678Next
Current Page: 2 of 8
Re: Kate Middleton - Hot Stuff
Posted by: crumbling_mice ()
Date: April 29, 2011 22:07

It was David Furnish Elton's partner

Posted by: Duane in Houston ()
Date: April 29, 2011 22:15

Saw that Guy Ritchie was in attendance. Thank God he's not still married to Madonna.

Also saw that Rowan Atkinson was in attendance. Isn't he the famous "Mr. Bean"? If so I think that was tempting fate a little, wasn't it?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-04-29 22:16 by Duane in Houston.

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: April 29, 2011 22:36

Duane in Houston
Also saw that Rowan Atkinson was in attendance. Isn't he the famous "Mr. Bean"? If so I think that was tempting fate a little, wasn't it?

He's a good friend of Prince Charles and therefore invited.

Posted by: stupidguy2 ()
Date: April 30, 2011 01:17

Max'sKansasCity
crumbling_mice
Yes, I too was totally against watching any of it, but the wife loves this sort of thing and so had it n from early morning, I admit it, I sat and watched it all and it was a damned good affair to be honest - really well done and without one hitch. I think they will steer the royals in a different direction thankfully. And once again, she can squeeze my lemon any time!
Agreed 100%

Yup yup yup... I was so sick of the words "Royal Wedding" blah blah blah, I would have bet $100.00 I wouldnt watch it..... but I got up early and when I turned on the tube..... there it was...... Heck, I cant even blame a wife for watching, I thought "I'll just watch until the first commercial", but there were no commercials, and then WOW!!!! SHE LOOKS GREAT" and then "they" had me completely sucked in. Guess I am getting old and sentimental.

Big congrats to the The Duchess of Cambridge and the whole Royal Family ,,,and ya know what ? ... Kate's beautiful (trane carrying) sister Pippa is pretty hot too. Then seeing all the people walking to Buckingham Palace... it was funny.... heck I even waited for that first kiss.. I guess I ll mark it up as a guilty pleasure (like listening to an occasional abba song)(not that I ever do that ; ) but yeah.... ummmmmmm those Middleton women (mom too) are hotties.

ps
I was pretty impressed to learn that mama and papa Middleton are self made millionaires, making thier money selling party favors. [money.cnn.com] good for them, good for all of them.

Yeah, I thought I was the only idiot to get up at 4a.m. to watch. Sitting there, with my dog covereing her eyes because she was trying to sleep......It was a pleasure to watch, I admit. Not a royalist by any means, in fact believe that's what separates the US from the Brits.....but WTH.....I enjoyed it. And yes the Duchess was lovely, in a down to earth way. But damn they sing alot.
And yeah, I know what you mean about the first kiss on the balcony...I was sleepy and wondering if they'd ever make it to the balcony. But I made it...lol
My dog finally gave up and went to the other room to sleep though.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-04-30 01:19 by stupidguy2.

Posted by: The Sicilian ()
Date: April 30, 2011 01:57

Never realized how flat chested she is though.

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: April 30, 2011 02:28

Hey....I was up in the middle of the night, but I didn't watch the wedding, I just got home from a Midnight viewing of "Fast Five". I think the second oldest person in that theater was half my age.

Posted by: deadegad ()
Date: April 30, 2011 04:04

Speaking of hot, the honor of being the Page 3 girl the day of this royal wedding goes to:

[www.page3.com]

Posted by: tumbled ()
Date: April 30, 2011 05:48

I loved it. If its about Love then I am all there. That dress was so @#$%& art nouveau the trashy press couldn't handle the taste of it. the mood was so humble and down to earth it was quite refreshing. i couldn't help to think they were just dying to get away from it all. did you see Kate mouthing to Wills "Are you alright?" ih the carriage. I dare say he is more shy than her and wouldn't want the same fate as beset his mum. who wouldn't. anyways I am glad the pressure is off of them now HOPEFULLY and that they can go on and do their thing hopefully with no press repression. HAPPY! a happy day. thank god we needed a bit of happiness in this cruel world.

on 2nd thought. these kids were born in 1982? I feel so old. yet Diana would be proud. too bad she wasn't there.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-04-30 05:50 by tumbled.

Posted by: tumbled ()
Date: April 30, 2011 05:49

the music was great. We have to give a bit credit to wm. and kate for the down to earth ness and beauty of it all. very tasteful. well done. hoo wah

Posted by: bolexman ()
Date: April 30, 2011 07:08

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-09-02 10:48 by bolexman.

Date: April 30, 2011 08:00

bolexman
What a strange thread to find at a Stones site.
Perhaps this threads for the Angie fans...?

To hear grown adults get all gooey about a Royal Wedding (It's a real prince and princess, just like in a Disney cartoon!) is freaky and weird.

For example Prince Charles "income" for his born-to-rule title is roughly £20 million per year. £20 million baby, for that guy. Have you seen him? So when someone at IORR posts that the wedding was "down to earth", I gotta ask WTF?

I hear ya' big time! They seem nice though and best wishes to them. The sappiness, sentimentality, yeah wedding are sentimental, but it sure ain't Rock 'n' Roll.

Kate is indeed a hottie, but she's married now so go visit Page 3 for your Hot Stuff British Babe prurience.

I'd like to think Keith visited that website today.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: April 30, 2011 08:17

bolexman

To hear grown adults get all gooey about a Royal Wedding (It's a real prince and princess, just like in a Disney cartoon!) is freaky and weird.

For example Prince Charles "income" for his born-to-rule title is roughly £20 million per year. £20 million baby, for that guy. Have you seen him? So when someone at IORR posts that the wedding was "down to earth", I gotta ask WTF?

A drop of sanity in this thread...thanks!

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: April 30, 2011 08:59

bolexman

Intellectually I agree with you, but I think Britain is better off with real royals than with a stupid powerless figurehead President along the lines of Germany, Italy and Ireland. At least the monarchy provides some constitutional stability and tradition.

Or they could bring back the Commonwealth along the lines of Cromwell. That worked out real well. Off with their royal heads!

Date: April 30, 2011 09:45

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2012-09-02 10:48 by bolexman.

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: April 30, 2011 09:47

bolexman

Don't forget to add what Prince Chuck gets for being Duke of Cornwall: "As part of his feudal dues there was a pair of white gloves, gilt spurs and greyhounds, a pound of pepper and cumin, a bow, one hundred silver shillings, wood for his fires, and a salmon spear."

Date: April 30, 2011 09:50

Paris Hilton starring in : Caged heat Vol. 2.

Now see I'd watch a movie titled like that. LOL!

Co-starring Martha Stewart?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-04-30 09:51 by deadegad.

Date: April 30, 2011 10:09

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-09-02 10:48 by bolexman.

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: April 30, 2011 11:31

bolexman

LOL, really ?

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Date: April 30, 2011 11:36

bolexman

To hear grown adults nagging about a Royal Wedding (which they actually don't really care about) is freaky and weird.

-------------------

Date: April 30, 2011 11:36

And Rockman, what about Pippa ?

-------------------

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: April 30, 2011 11:42

..Pippa .....looked stunning.... BUT Gonna cost me a months
work ta pay for Sarah Burton dress from the Alexander McQueen shop ....$$phew!!!

ROCKMAN

Date: April 30, 2011 12:00

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-09-02 10:49 by bolexman.

Date: April 30, 2011 12:12

bolexman
Sure, lets have a flame war Hansie.

I have a better idea. Have a beer and have some fun.

-------------------

Date: April 30, 2011 12:13

........DAMN Hansie we're in a tight spot!!!!!!

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: April 30, 2011 12:17

Rolling Hansie
bolexman

LOL, really ?
Not strange at all, everyone here admire Royalty.... Rock and Roll Royalty, The Rolling Stones

Date: April 30, 2011 12:20

LOL Rockman, that videoclip is HOT

-------------------

Posted by: Bärs ()
Date: April 30, 2011 12:51

71Tele
bolexman

Intellectually I agree with you, but I think Britain is better off with real royals than with a stupid powerless figurehead President along the lines of Germany, Italy and Ireland. At least the monarchy provides some constitutional stability and tradition.

Or they could bring back the Commonwealth along the lines of Cromwell. That worked out real well. Off with their royal heads!

The question is whether a head of state is needed at all.

Date: April 30, 2011 13:09

Bärs
The question is whether a head of state is needed at all.

The question is whether a head is needed at all. smiling smiley

-------------------

Date: April 30, 2011 13:18

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-09-02 10:49 by bolexman.

Date: April 30, 2011 13:39

... ..... picked up a cheap money-press on EBay....

ROCKMAN

Goto Page: Previous12345678Next
Current Page: 2 of 8

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1385
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home