Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 3 of 4
Re: CARLA BRUNI - YOU GOT THE SILVER
Date: April 23, 2011 10:49

CrissCrossMind
ineedadrink
Obama didn't let you down. you set yourselves up to be let down. YOU let YOURSELF down. think about that for a second. did Obama declare himself a messiah? no. but you made him into one. you set yourselves up for failure. you expected way too much way too soon. your expectations failed you. you only have yourself to blame.

OBAMA LIE #1
TAX INCREASE for every household over $250,000. Nope, no tax increase on those in the top 2% of american wealth as the middle and upper middle class disappears.

OBAMA LIE #2
We're all gonna have UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE just like the Senators and Congressman. Oh Yeah? Really? Not EVEN close.... we got CRUMBS at best....

QBAMQ LIE #3
Wars will be over - troops will be gone. Sure thing, what DECADE will that happen in?

OBAMA LIE #4
Stricter Gun Control... After the congresswoman gets shot in the head in Arizona - not a peep.....too scary to bring back the "Brady Bill" I know, stop crying Barracker....

OBAMA LIE #5
HIGH SPEED TRAINS/SAFER ROADS&BRIDGES/MORE SOLAR/WIND ENERGY Where is it? Lobbyists/Oil Industry got you by the balls Senor President? Yeah, thought so.....

I'm amazed that people, especially americans don't see that Obama promised to TRY to handle the issues mentioned above.

Unfortunately, he has a pretty powerful opposition working against him. I'm actually suprised he has achieved as much as he already have. He has managed to pull through historical changes in health and international nuclear weapons downsizing.

But that may not mean much to you...

Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: April 23, 2011 12:35

CrissCrossMind
They should, the country IS wonderful. Smart People, Great food and wine, VERY strict gun control, Topless beaches, wonderful public transportation, beautiful cities, Great Quality of Life.... what else do you want?
Smart people : Well,it depends .I can tell you that in France there are many bad educated people & many incivilities as well .

Great food & wine :that's true,we have the best food all around the world but the Mac Donalds are more & more crowdy .

Strict gun control : it leads to an underground economy and there attacks with war weapons aren't unusual .
Topless beaches : not fashion anymore

wonderful transportation :yes,when they aren't on strike
Great quality of life :it depends for who but the hard workers never complain you know.

I don't give you more than a month before you get upset at these @#$%& Frenchies winking smiley

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Posted by: CrissCrossMind ()
Date: April 23, 2011 14:04

My dear Sway, come here for a few weeks and you'll be swallowing mountains of valium.

I turn on the local News once in a while (Los Angeles) and there's RANDOM shootings in schools, fasf food places, people's parties, highways, Movie theaters, shopping malls, etc. etc. ALL THE TIME. Guns EVERYWHERE, Police out of control. I've stayed in Paris for up to 3 months and could easily stay there 3 years.... than another 3....

WELCOME TO GLAMOUROUS HOLLYWOOD !! - SEE THE MOVIE STARS (that all live in Europe these days, from Clooney to Depp to Pitt/Jolie)

Who needs this garbage? Happens all the time. You never know if one of thee idiots is gonna be next to you on the highway. I hardly go anywhere anymore.....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-04-23 14:10 by CrissCrossMind.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: April 23, 2011 14:25

Crazy ..... didn't know they'd already started shootin' Blues Brothers No3......

ROCKMAN

Date: April 23, 2011 14:51

Don't make fun Rock, I was A co-star in Blues Brothers #1, an audience member - lol - in the big concert towards the end (shot at the Hollywood Paladium, not in Chicago - that's just "Movie Magic" ). John Landis was "Mr Prick" Director extraordinaire, sick as a dog barking orders at EVERYBODY through his phlegm covered megaphone.... TWILIGHT ZONE accident was no surprise with that dude in charge... Belushi was cool, came out and talked to a small group of us as he laid on the cat walk part of the stage - takes FOREVER to shoot that shit, everyone is BORED and BORING....

Posted by: beepee ()
Date: April 23, 2011 15:17

SwayStones
Great food & wine :that's true,we have the best food all around the world but the Mac Donalds are more & more crowdy .

Thanks to the US for inventing the crap food and the McDonalds. Civilized people avoid McDonalds.

Shocking moment girl is beaten up to point of seizure in McDonald's while staff idly stand by

Dad who split up fight in McDonald's shot dead

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: April 23, 2011 15:32

megaphone.....

Hey when ya want attention ....get ya-self one of them there MEGEEPHONES....

But anyway hey yeah CrissX that BluesBruvver thing is somethang ta be proud of ya know....

ROCKMAN

Date: April 23, 2011 15:51

Wow, that McDonalds footage is sickening. What's' wrong with the robot staff? Take the violent girls, put them in the restrooms/water closet, hold the door closed and call the police. Don't these guys know how to take action? Unbelievable....

Date: April 23, 2011 16:04

Rockman
But anyway hey yeah CrissX that BluesBruvver thing is somethang ta be proud of ya know....

It was interesting for a week. Ain't NO MONEY in them there "being an Extra" jobs - at least the films were better back in the day....

Date: April 23, 2011 16:15

beepee
SwayStones

Thanks to the US for inventing the crap food and the McDonalds. Civilized people avoid McDonalds.

Shocking moment girl is beaten up to point of seizure in McDonald's while staff idly stand by

Dad who split up fight in McDonald's shot dead

I don't totally agree with you beepee.
Sure that the US that created Mac Donalds & I do know how it can lead to some weight problems people have nowadays in America.
But see : Me & my 11 years old daughter would go to Mac Donalds (or "Quick" ,its French version ) less than 10 times a year ,that's true.I didn't get there with her until she was 4 or 5 .Sometimes I get sick to see parents giving French fries to their babies-yes,you read it well , 10 or 11 months old babies -babies ....
When we get there,my daughter can chose in her menu tomatos instead of fries ,and we share together a small fries .In France the children has also the possibility to drink water or ornage juice instead of Coke ,and to have some fresh fruits as a dessert .
So Mac Donalds isn't that bad unless you only eat Mac Donalds and pick what's worse to eat on the menu.
PS : I have no stake holding in the Mac Donalds company .winking smiley

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Date: April 23, 2011 16:26

CrissCrossMind
My dear Sway, come here for a few weeks and you'll be swallowing mountains of valium.

I turn on the local News once in a while (Los Angeles) and there's RANDOM shootings in schools, fasf food places, people's parties, highways, Movie theaters, shopping malls, etc. etc. ALL THE TIME. Guns EVERYWHERE, Police out of control. I've stayed in Paris for up to 3 months and could easily stay there 3 years.... than another 3....

WELCOME TO GLAMOUROUS HOLLYWOOD !! - SEE THE MOVIE STARS (that all live in Europe these days, from Clooney to Depp to Pitt/Jolie)

Who needs this garbage? Happens all the time. You never know if one of thee idiots is gonna be next to you on the highway. I hardly go anywhere anymore.....

My dear CCM,

I don't doubt you have serious reasons to be upset by what's going on everyday in your country,especially shootings.You do know how much I like to make enquieries about the US .
I don't see anything disturbing in the video you posted ,though.
Police cars purchasing some kind of "criminal" .
If the police chases me this way,I would stop my car right away,won't you ?
The only thing I didn't get is how come there are so many policemen & police cars to stop ONE man ?

Date: April 23, 2011 17:28

SwayStones
My dear CCM,

I don't doubt you have serious reasons to be upset by what's going on everyday in your country,especially shootings.You do know how much I like to make enquieries about the US .
I don't see anything disturbing in the video you posted ,though.
Police cars purchasing some kind of "criminal" .
If the police chases me this way,I would stop my car right away,won't you ?
The only thing I didn't get is how come there are so many policemen & police cars to stop ONE man ?

Yes, because our police are very MANLY and very MACHO and THEY ALWAYS GET THEIR MAN !!! A lot of Police Cars LOOKS impressive, no?

HERE WE GO -
FRENCH HIGH SPEED TRAIN (TGV)

AMERICAN HIGH SPEED TRAIN (AMTRAK) - hold on to your hat !!!

Posted by: ineedadrink ()
Date: April 23, 2011 17:55

i guess Obamussolini can't make the trains run on time either?

Date: April 23, 2011 18:17

ineedadrink
i guess Obamussolini can't make the trains run on time either?

I don't know where you're from ineedadrink (I need a few too, plus some vico's - 2 or 3) All you need to do is compare the 2 Train systems - about says it all. BTW, the Chinese now have the fastest train on the planet. How nice, awww, the money slave labor brings in (one can only dream - first one to Walmart gets a $2.00 Whitesnake t-shirt for FREE !!! Yippie !!!)

Posted by: Marie ()
Date: April 23, 2011 18:56

Sorry SpanishStone, it seems you got your thread hijacked......

Date: April 23, 2011 19:19

Marie
Sorry SpanishStone, it seems you got your thread hijacked......

I don't think so. This Video of Bruni doing YOU GOT THE SILVER has been up dozens of times. Maybe a search should be done. I'll do one right now in fact....please, be so kind as to give me a moment....

Date: April 23, 2011 19:36

here you go Marie - nice name BTW (The Carla video is actually VERY old news, been around for many years) -

#1. [www.iorr.org]

#2. [www.iorr.org]

Date: April 23, 2011 20:02

CrissCrossMind, just because a topic has been raised dozens of times doesn't give you carte blanche to spew your political rhetoric.
you said "Why do you guys Hate Carla? Have you ever heard her being interviewed? Smart and a straight shooter, very open. I wish our (USA) phony First Ladies were 10% of what she is + she's easy on the eyes (extra bonus). Last time we had that was Jackie Kennedy. Michele Obama ain't bad looking but full of bullsh*t like the rest of them have been.....".
you could have just said ""Why do you guys Hate Carla? Have you ever heard her being interviewed? Smart and a straight shooter, very open." and ended it there but instead you had to include some inflammatory remarks about American first ladies to get the ball rolling, which caused others (myself included) to contribute to the discussion, which enabled you (which is what you wanted) to go off on a diatribe about how Obama let you down and America sucks. classic case of feeding the troll.

Date: April 23, 2011 20:40

Yes, the troll was feed.... relax, Yo, ineedadrink, I consider you a friend on here, clever user name...... Check out my new one about drink (beer). Think you'll agree...

Date: April 23, 2011 20:49

i am relaxed. no exclamation marks here. cheers. smileys with beer

Posted by: Squiggle ()
Date: April 23, 2011 21:58

I hope she and her husband are evicted by Dominique Strauss-Kahn but I like her as a singer.

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: April 23, 2011 22:12

CrissCrossMind
ineedadrink
CrissCrossMind
FRANCE = Liberty and People coming first (I live in Paris part time, I KNOW how it is - best health care in the world, street demonstrations everywhere, Child care and schools are fantastic, etc) CHINA = Lack of Liberty and people are basically slaves and come LAST. The 2 countries are Black and White/Left and Right. You really need to study more, A lot more and learn about the world (not just the declining, in a downward spiral, EMPIRE OF AMERICA). Get a clue
CrissCrossMind, you really do love insulting people on here, don't you. you're not very good at debating. also, if you're trying to sell to us how wonderful France is, i don't think saying that there are street demonstrations everywhere is a big selling point. what are they demonstrating, how wonderful the country is?

I'm not trying to sell sh*t, I don't have time for debates, and I can't stand pure stupidity. America is a fat, lazy, non thinking country full of spoiled, violent people and I don't want to play it's game - it's that simple. Take a look around, we are STUPID, we are DESTROYING ourselves. The Country is sliding into deep dark oblivious. We will be broke soon, over what? 2 Bullsh*t wars thanks to an Idiot like GWB? How f*cking sick is that !!! PS. I don't like insulting people (but if the shoe fits...), stupid Americans drag the WHOLE country down, me included (I don't want to be dragged down by lazy dumbsh*ts). I didn't spend all those years at school, traveling the world, and working for nothing. If one's not gonna learn new things all the time what's the point? Party 24/7? No thanks..... I had my party days...
If you don't like this country,then don't let homeland security hit you in the ass in the way out. Don't like it get the @#$%& out of it.I'm staying.....And don't email me saying WTF. Your BS is getting old.

"It's just some friends of mine and they're busting down the door"

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: April 24, 2011 15:32

I got to admit that this song maybe was Keith's best moment as a singer.
Better than Jagger or Miss Bruni.

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: April 24, 2011 16:16

"
I'm not trying to sell sh*t, I don't have time for debates, and I can't stand pure stupidity. America is a fat, lazy, non thinking country full of spoiled, violent people and I don't want to play it's game - it's that simple. Take a look around, we are STUPID, we are DESTROYING ourselves"

I totally agree with that but how long have you Americans been fat, intellectually lazy, and cow-like (grazing all the time Homer-like). One, two generations max? In the 50's you were much fitter and in the 30's you were much more astute intellectually speaking (with demonstrations in the streets btw). smoking smiley

So I'm pretty sure not everything is lost for you. You'll get back to your former self!

Date: April 25, 2011 01:23

Unfortunately, he has a pretty powerful opposition working against him. I'm actually suprised he has achieved as much as he already have. He has managed to pull through historical changes in health and international nuclear weapons downsizing.

But that may not mean much to you...<DandelionPowderman>

Can he do any worse?

Imo he doesn't differ much from the
the guy below, who can hardly speak. Maybe Obama is a bit more altruistic,but they sure know where to sell their weapons and get their oil.
Not that other countries like France,China or Russia are any better.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-04-25 01:39 by Amsterdamned.

Posted by: beepee ()
Date: April 25, 2011 01:54

The US foreign policy does not depend on the president and has always been pretty much the same.

All major wars are always sold to the public opinion through lies.

- the Tonkin for the Vietnam.
- the fake testimony with the incubators in Kuweit, just before the first Gulf War.
- the fake WMD for Gulf War II.
- the over-estimated genocide in Serbia, and in particular the fake headlines with the new "death camps" that proved to be Photoshoped.

The truth is that each time an oil country contemplates selling oil in other currencies than $, a coup d'etat or a war breaks out within a couple of years. Mossadegh, Hussein, Khaddafi, Chavez, only Ahmadinejad is still ok, and no problem with Bahrein or Saudi Arabia of course since they are the US first allies.

Date: April 25, 2011 13:31

The US foreign policy does not depend on the president and has always been pretty much the same. <beepee>

That's true, but they know how to sell the story. Don't underestimate their power.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-04-25 13:31 by Amsterdamned.

Posted by: Claire_M ()
Date: April 25, 2011 17:43

Carla Bruni is pregnant, or so the news is saying. She is 43 and a smoker, so I say congrats to Carla, for beating the cruel fertility odds.

Posted by: Massimo68 ()
Date: April 25, 2011 20:16

Claire_M
Carla Bruni is pregnant, or so the news is saying. She is 43 and a smoker, so I say congrats to Carla, for beating the cruel fertility odds.

Who is the father ?

Posted by: MKjan ()
Date: April 25, 2011 20:19

Massimo68
Claire_M

Who is the father ?
Berlusconi or Ron Wood comes to mind.

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 3 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1983
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home