Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Whoa! Is this very recent JAGGER + girlfriend sitting back there in this amateur Los Angeles video?
Posted by: CrissCrossMind ()
Date: March 7, 2011 18:01

Stranger things have happened.... The more I watch these the more it looks like Mick and the Gal Pal at a Los Angeles (looks like recent LA, the weather, the light, etc) Softball game. Then I start thinking that the blond guy sitting on the left kinda looks like Dave Stewart (who supposedly I know from this board is working on some music with Jagger). Then the "Mick" guy starts mucking around with his cell phone which is SO Jagger - ALWAYS with the phone or texting... So now I think it's him, almost sure (his name is in the video title plus the guy that's in part of the video's - reddish shirt - kinda looks like his bodyguard) Am I losing it (too much Chuck Sheen?) what do y'all think? It's THE JAG, right? COME ON, GIVE YOUR OPINION..

AMANDA MICKJAGGER E

THE ONE TO WATCH. HE GETS UP AND WALKS OVER TO THE GATE

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2011-03-07 19:23 by CrissCrossMind.

Re: Whoa! Am I crazy or is that Jagger and his girlfriend sitting back there in this video?
Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: March 7, 2011 18:14

Looks like the catcher never misses an opportunity to turn around and look in Mick's direction, so I think it's him.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-03-07 18:57 by Edith Grove.

Re: Whoa! Is this very recent JAGGER + girlfriend sitting back there in this amateur Los Angeles video?
Posted by: guitarbastard ()
Date: March 7, 2011 18:23

i think it's ELVIS!

Re: Whoa! Is this very recent JAGGER + girlfriend sitting back there in this amateur Los Angeles video?
Date: March 7, 2011 18:26

Yeah, I agree. Sorry EG, I was taking the "crazy" part out while you posted your comment (didn't see it till after) - thought it maybe made the title too long, I should have keep it in probably. What makes me crazy is things don't get much more boring than what old Mick is doing here... Unless the GF has a daughter in the game I think taking a nap after a few slices of Domino's Pizza is more exciting, well IMHO....Awww, the "Rock Star life" one just never knows...

Posted by: marko ()
Date: March 7, 2011 18:27

guitarbastard
i think it's ELVIS!

Sorry,canĀ“t be,Elvis is here with me,my dog you know!

Date: March 7, 2011 18:28

guitarbastard
i think it's ELVIS!

IT CAN'T BE ELVIS SILLY, he died in 1977....

Re: Whoa! Am I crazy or is that Jagger and his girlfriend sitting back there in this video?
Posted by: sweet neo con ()
Date: March 7, 2011 18:37

it's absolutely not him. not even sure it's a guy. look at the bit where he/she gets up
to use the phone. hint of boob. and wears the jeans like a woman.

IORR............but I like it!

Date: March 7, 2011 18:48

My dearest wave maker, SNC, so why does the guy sitting to the left (our left) look like Dave Stewart, why does the other guy look like Jag's body guard, and than the woman has long jet black hair like what's her name (his Girl Friend). TOO MANY coincidences + this looks like LA light and and our recent weather (since it's snowing almost everywhere else) + on top of it all Jagger's been here for the Grammy's and Recording New Stuff.... Come on, put all the pieces together Inspector Clouseau. It's a puzzle, inside a riddle, wrapped around an enigma - something like that....

Date: March 7, 2011 18:52

So who's the girl at bat? I don't recall hearing of one of Mick's offspring named Amanda.

Date: March 7, 2011 19:08

Edith Grove
So who's the girl at bat? I don't recall hearing of one of Mick's offspring named Amanda.

Hint: DOWN AND DOWN SHE GOES/LITTLE MISS AMANDA JONES See? Right there on "BETWEEN THE BUTTONS" No seriously, the person shooting the vid is not tied into the Jag/Stewart group. So it must be her daughter and she just happened to get The JAG and Company in the back round. So many of these house wives are on xanax and stuff that maybe the videographer didn't even realize it. It's just one more of life's mysteries, like this other one...

Date: March 7, 2011 19:22

SNC, here check out Mick's body guard towards the end, looks pretty similar to me -

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: March 7, 2011 19:25

CrissCrossMind
SNC, here check out Mick's body guard towards the end, looks pretty similar to me -

More interesting than some of his solo albums....

Posted by: LSTNT ()
Date: March 7, 2011 19:27

That's a woman

Date: March 7, 2011 19:45

LSTNT
That's a woman

Naw, it's very bad quality, not even shot in HD - shot at 480. My Girl Friend just took a look at it and said it's Jagger for sure with in less than 5 seconds - she has a great eye for celebs and all that, I don't. Now I'm even more sure it's him (she's also a big EURYTHMICS fan and said right away that's Dave Stewart). The girl has eagle eyes, I never spot ANYONE. She spots Alec Badwin half way across a dept. store in Culver City (celebs are always cruising around here, I could mostly care less so I don't pay attention) So now I gotta stick with the Girl Friends opinion or the whip will come down (sort of)......

Posted by: boston2006 ()
Date: March 7, 2011 19:49

The catcher is glancing to her coach in the dugout for signals .. eye rolling smiley

Date: March 7, 2011 19:57

LSTNT
That's a woman

just watched it (2nd video..using phone) again ..it's absolutely a woman.
and she definitely outweighs Mick. Nothing about the physique resembles Jagger
and only women wear their jeans like that. sure there's the coincidence that
Mick's in LA etc.... but that doesn't mean anything.

just because I disagree..I'm a "wave maker"? not trying be contrarian.

as for the dark-haired woman. Doesn't look like L'wren either. Head shape is completely wrong.
...and this girl looks like she twentysomething. (the one you think is Mick..is probably her mom)

CCM...it's a fun thread but you're letting your imagination run away.

Guessing that the videographer that posted this saw a vague resemblance too (after the fact)
but was just having fun with the title.

Posted by: iamthedj ()
Date: March 7, 2011 20:57

Absolutely 100% not Mick, Dave or L'Wren. Even watching that dodgy footage through squinted eyes I can tell it isn't.

Date: March 7, 2011 21:05

SNC, BUT.... the hair is EXACTLY Jagger and what about the other 3 people who all CLOSELY resemble his little inner circle at this time. I mean, the quality at the softball game is HORRIBLE but I'm looking at it on 30" Mac HD's with the vid blown up full frame (You have to go to YouTube to do that). Too many coincidences plus her brother has some children so they could be playing (I'm sure he's still not living in Utah where they were born). She's a pretty interesting lady, just did some quick research. I like her designs - here's a short one of her being interviewed...

BACKSTAGE AT LWREN SCOTT (Mick's in here to for a few seconds -
I hope it's him and not Someone else... come on, you think the
Ball Game is gonna be super clear? Not at 480 or 360.
Sometimes it looks like him and sometimes it doesn't -
everybody has a right to their opinion is all I can say)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-03-07 21:13 by CrissCrossMind.

Posted by: Justin ()
Date: March 7, 2011 21:15

Let's all just say it's Mick so CCM can continue breathing.

Date: March 7, 2011 21:22

Justin

ha! hilarious

re: CCM: "everybody has a right to their opinion is all I can say..."

you've finally realized that. winking smiley

Date: March 7, 2011 21:30

Check this video out...I think there's a girls Softball game going on in the background. (looks like Amanda)

what's the verdict from your "g-friend" CCM?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-03-07 21:33 by sweet neo con.

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: March 7, 2011 21:32

sweet neo con
Justin

ha! hilarious

re: CCM: "everybody has a right to their opinion is all I can say..."

you've finally realized that. winking smiley
Hands across the aisle?cool smiley

"It's just some friends of mine and they're busting down the door"

Posted by: Lorenz ()
Date: March 7, 2011 21:38

100% not Mick, are you kidding me? He would never dress like that and his body shape is different too.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: March 7, 2011 21:41

No dude it ain't Mick ....taller and hasn't got his arse...

ROCKMAN

Date: March 7, 2011 21:42

sweet neo con
re: CCM: "everybody has a right to their opinion is all I can say..."you've finally realized that. winking smiley

So SNC, it's your turn now to do so bro winking smiley. So, to add a bit more proof to
the softball video here's DAVE STEWART over 2 years ago in a Hollywood
hotel room (check the facial hair, check the hairline, revisit the
softball game video)

Date: March 7, 2011 21:45

Rockman
No dude it ain't Mick ....taller and hasn't got his arse...

not to mention the "hint of boob". smileys with beer

Date: March 7, 2011 21:57

boston2006
The catcher is glancing to her coach in the dugout for signals .. eye rolling smiley

They do that in girl's softball ??

Re: Whoa! Am I crazy...
Date: March 7, 2011 22:20

it's david johansen and angelica huston. known to be big softball fans.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-03-07 23:01 by sweet neo con.

Posted by: boston2006 ()
Date: March 7, 2011 22:56

Edith Grove
boston2006

They do that in girl's softball ??

Sure !!

Date: March 7, 2011 23:47

This is a joke right?
That isn't Lwren. That person in the yellow shirt...I am going to be civil and just say It aint't Jagger".

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2187
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home