Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Whoa! Is this very recent JAGGER + girlfriend sitting back there in this amateur Los Angeles video?
Posted by: CrissCrossMind ()
Date: March 8, 2011 01:37

Palace Revolution 2000
This is a joke right?
That isn't Lwren. That person in the yellow shirt...I am going to be civil and just say It aint't Jagger".

You're going to be civil? WTF are you talking about (like this is really something to get worked up about). Look, the person who put up the clips put MICK JAGGER on the titles. The 4 people in that group pretty much match his usual (minus Stewart) inner group (Lwren, Dave Stewart, and his body guard). He has been in LA for quite awhile (Grammy's, recording with Stewart, etc) and Lwren's brother has some children (that could be on the Soft Ball team, who knows) and he - her brother - probably lives in LA where she lives part time. What can I tell you, the quality of the video is sh*t but I still think it might be him. Whatever the case it's nothing to get worked up over like some out of control little kid..... buy a newspaper if you NEED to get truly worked up - that's my personal advice....

Re: Whoa! Am I crazy or is that Jagger and his girlfriend sitting back there in this video?
Posted by: MILKYWAY ()
Date: March 8, 2011 01:56

Edith Grove
Looks like the catcher never misses an opportunity to turn around and look in Mick's direction

That's the first thing I noticed. That kid needs to keep his eyes on the ball.

Re: Whoa! Is this very recent JAGGER + girlfriend sitting back there in this amateur Los Angeles video?
Posted by: stupidguy2 ()
Date: March 8, 2011 02:05

Forget the video, Why the @#$%& would Mick at a softball game?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-03-08 02:05 by stupidguy2.

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: March 8, 2011 02:28

CrissCrossMind
buy a newspaper if you NEED to get truly worked up

Why buy a newspaper when you can get all worked up for free right here ? drinking smiley

Posted by: skipstone ()
Date: March 8, 2011 02:35

CrissCrossMind
...the person who put up the clips put MICK JAGGER on the titles.

Remember back when Napster was huge? I remember listening to Metallica's Enter Sandman...only it wasn't Metallica and it certainly wasn't Enter Sandman.

So what you're saying is you'd buy a bootleg that "sounds like the Stones". You'll believe anything. Isn't there a term for that?

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: March 8, 2011 02:48

No offense Helter.But thier is no way that's Mick Jagger. The comment from the person posting the video was nice trot.I'm pretty sure they were referring to the softball game. Not Jagger running away from a crazed fan.hot smiley

"It's just some friends of mine and they're busting down the door"

Date: March 8, 2011 02:58

remember Rockman is always right!

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1934
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home