Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: The Stones
Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: February 21, 2011 15:48

sounds like the next exile

Posted by: Rik ()
Date: February 21, 2011 15:51

nicesmiling smiley, thank Teddy

Posted by: Rocky Dijon ()
Date: February 21, 2011 16:07

This doesn't sound like it would be for SOME GIRLS DELUXE. That was likely what Keith and Pierre were doing in the studio and what Mick was doing from his house. Don Was previously noted that SOME GIRLS DELUXE would not require as much work as EXILE DELUXE to prepare the bonus tracks so Keith, Ronnie, and Chuck jamming is likely focused on new material. Let's hope Mick joins them soon and that an actual band recording happens for the first time since VOODOO LOUNGE.

Posted by: angee ()
Date: February 21, 2011 16:54

Teddy, don't stop! Thanks so much!

Posted by: KRiffhard ()
Date: February 21, 2011 23:13

Teddy stays with us! I don't care about your source. What you write is always very interesting.

Posted by: bigpond ()
Date: February 21, 2011 23:48

In the midst of a brutal winter on the right hand coast of Canada this offers hope of summer and the 'Stones. Let both come back soon! Who's Walter Rockman?

Posted by: crumbling_mice ()
Date: February 21, 2011 23:59

Whether Teddy is reliable or not - which I'm sure he is, doesn't matter, let's face it we have threads on such topics as would you tell a stone he had tissue paper stuck to his boot, so anything is an improvement on that and I don't mind a few rumours leaking out...accurate or not...keep on Teddy!

Posted by: ChrisM ()
Date: February 22, 2011 00:27

No disrespect intended Teddy. I don't recall having read any of your posts before so what I saw was what appeared to me to be yet another unsubstantiated rumor about the Rolling Stones doing this and that, the likes of which this forum has seen all too much of in my view. If your sources are as solid as others here have vouched for, then I hope you will continue to post what info you have. Please accept my apologies for any offense....

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: February 22, 2011 01:22

crumbling_mice
Whether Teddy is reliable or not - which I'm sure he is, doesn't matter, let's face it we have threads on such topics as would you tell a stone he had tissue paper stuck to his boot, so anything is an improvement on that and I don't mind a few rumours leaking out...accurate or not...keep on Teddy!
Agreed,much better than would you tell a stone he had tissue stuck to his shoe.thumbs up

Posted by: mickschix ()
Date: February 22, 2011 01:39

....it was just my imagination, once again....

Posted by: mickscarey ()
Date: February 22, 2011 02:21

Thius is true - for a fact

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1403
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home