Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Baggage Storage in Boston
Posted by: austx117 ()
Date: June 14, 2013 21:09

Does anyone know a good place to store luggage in Boston while I'm at the show? I'm just here for the show and have a bus at 1am

Re: Baggage Storage in Boston
Posted by: shakeydeal ()
Date: June 14, 2013 22:05

In this post-911 climate it is hard to find luggage storage. I'm almost 100% certain there is nothing at North Station (The Garden). I found the following online, seems consistent with other site's info as well (not sure where your bus is coming into/out of):

"South Station (700 Atlantic Ave), which is one of our major train/bus/subway terminals, does offer baggage storage through Package Express (617-526-1810). They're on the 5th floor of South Station, and charge a few dollars per bag. It's the only place I know of offering luggage storage, although I'm sure there must be others somewhere. - See more at: [www.boston-discovery-guide.com];

Maybe call the number, see if it will work. You may also ask a hotel if they'll help you out for the night (or maybe find a parking lot near the show and see if some kind person will allow you to throw in their trunk).

Good luck!

Re: Baggage Storage in Boston
Posted by: austx117 ()
Date: June 14, 2013 23:34

I appreciate the help! Just landed in Boston, we'll see how it goes!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1964
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home