Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Baggage Storage in Boston
Posted by: austx117 ()
Date: June 14, 2013 21:09

Does anyone know a good place to store luggage in Boston while I'm at the show? I'm just here for the show and have a bus at 1am

Re: Baggage Storage in Boston
Posted by: shakeydeal ()
Date: June 14, 2013 22:05

In this post-911 climate it is hard to find luggage storage. I'm almost 100% certain there is nothing at North Station (The Garden). I found the following online, seems consistent with other site's info as well (not sure where your bus is coming into/out of):

"South Station (700 Atlantic Ave), which is one of our major train/bus/subway terminals, does offer baggage storage through Package Express (617-526-1810). They're on the 5th floor of South Station, and charge a few dollars per bag. It's the only place I know of offering luggage storage, although I'm sure there must be others somewhere. - See more at: [www.boston-discovery-guide.com];

Maybe call the number, see if it will work. You may also ask a hotel if they'll help you out for the night (or maybe find a parking lot near the show and see if some kind person will allow you to throw in their trunk).

Good luck!

Re: Baggage Storage in Boston
Posted by: austx117 ()
Date: June 14, 2013 23:34

I appreciate the help! Just landed in Boston, we'll see how it goes!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1371
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home