Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
MISS YOU is tired. DROP IT
Date: May 4, 2013 21:12

I demand miss you be removed from the set list. The song is done never want to hear it live again. Momentum killer. Was great in 89. Downer ever since. I paid 622 for my ticket. I insist memory motel replaces. Miss you

Re: MISS YOU is tired. DROP IT
Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: May 4, 2013 21:14

Too bad for you that all those drunk chicks at the concert absolutely love it.

Posted by: NoCode0680 ()
Date: May 4, 2013 21:18

I've never liked it live, but Hampton and Texas '78 showed me what a killer live song it can be. Not that they still play it that way or ever will again, but it's made me more tolerant of the song.

Posted by: tnhybrid ()
Date: May 4, 2013 21:19

Gotta disagree. Never seen the Stones, big 'Some Girls' fan. Can't wait.

Date: May 4, 2013 21:21

tnhybrid
Gotta disagree. Never seen the Stones, big 'Some Girls' fan. Can't wait.

Enjoy your first show!!! And they're pretty heavy on Some Girls these days, so you'll probably be in for a nice treat.

Date: May 4, 2013 21:24

If it was my 1st show I would want to hear it also

Posted by: GRNRBITW ()
Date: May 4, 2013 21:25

jumpontopofmebaby
I demand miss you be removed from the set list. The song is done never want to hear it live again. Momentum killer. Was great in 89. Downer ever since. I paid 622 for my ticket. I insist memory motel replaces. Miss you

i nominate you for position of head-setlist creator. it doesn't pay much but has good perks...

Posted by: FrankM ()
Date: May 4, 2013 21:27

GRNRBITW
jumpontopofmebaby

i nominate you for position of head-setlist creator. it doesn't pay much but has good perks...

One of those jobs where you will piss off half the people no matter what you do.

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: May 4, 2013 21:30

FrankM
GRNRBITW
jumpontopofmebaby

One of those jobs where you will piss off half the people no matter what you do.

Just half?.... It seems like more.

Posted by: FrankM ()
Date: May 4, 2013 21:30

jumpontopofmebaby

Bring your ipod with you to your next Stones concert. Then you can listen to whatever you want if they play Miss You.

Date: May 4, 2013 21:31

FrankM
GRNRBITW
jumpontopofmebaby

like i said - there are perks

Posted by: Tonyz ()
Date: May 4, 2013 21:33

This will be my first show and I would be happy to see it dropped. Start Me Up, too.

Date: May 4, 2013 22:42

Put a fork in it!

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: May 4, 2013 22:47

GRNRBITW
jumpontopofmebaby

Check his piano skills first...before you run off your beloved Chuckster

Posted by: 69firebird ()
Date: May 4, 2013 22:50

I agree with you 100%. The song worked well in 1978 when disco was mainstream.It even did a good job introducing many people who weren't fans of the Rolling Stones
to like them. However,this song now has been so overplayed,and is not a real rocking song.

Date: May 4, 2013 22:50

Munichhilton
GRNRBITW
jumpontopofmebaby

we need a mean-spirited individual. chuck's too sweet, so when he makes a perfectly noble suggestion to mick and mick laughs at him, he doesn't double-down. chuck's an amazing keyboard player, but he needs more fight in him as bandleader....

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: May 4, 2013 22:52

GRNRBITW
Munichhilton
GRNRBITW
jumpontopofmebaby

we need a mean-spirited individual. chuck's too sweet, so when he makes a perfectly noble suggestion to mick and mick laughs at him, he doesn't double-down. chuck's an amazing keyboard player, but he needs more fight in him as bandleader....

Maybe Dick Cheney?

Date: May 4, 2013 22:55

Max'sKansasCity
GRNRBITW
Munichhilton
GRNRBITW
jumpontopofmebaby

Maybe Dick Cheney?

no, he's one of those very sweet neocons....

Date: May 4, 2013 22:59

Max'sKansasCity
Maybe Dick Cheney?

Just as long as he doesn't take anybody hunting.

Mick! What's the matter with you boy!! Get over it

Posted by: mnewman505 ()

i'll jump on that bandwagon!

Date: May 4, 2013 23:02

It's a tiny toggler song

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: May 4, 2013 23:02

NoCode0680
Max'sKansasCity
Maybe Dick Cheney?

Just as long as he doesn't take anybody hunting.

Hey. That was a well rehearsed accident. Dirty pool.

Date: May 4, 2013 23:06

Mick if you don't drop it will only pay $85 for my next show

Posted by: kharrison ()
Date: May 4, 2013 23:59

Agreed, along with some of the other "warhorses"... Sympathy has turned into a circus act. Since the late 80's their shows have been big production and a greatest hits deal. I realize they have to do this to some degree to keep everyone happy but it is time to do this thing right, especially with Taylor on board, and cut the crap.

Posted by: Dan ()
Date: May 5, 2013 00:17

Sounded great last night with the harmonica. Never got that before.

Date: May 5, 2013 00:20

Dan
Sounded great last night with the harmonica. Never got that before.

sigh. it's people like YOU....

Date: May 5, 2013 00:21

Might be why mick keeps it. Great harmonica song and good song for bobby But who cares Can it now

Posted by: black n blue ()
Date: May 5, 2013 00:37

Dump all it, you guys are @#$%& lazy. Delve into the catalog

Date: May 5, 2013 00:40

Bring on memory motel and slave. Miss you and start me up are gone

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1679
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home