Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Keith had Tony Sanchez and Freddy Sessler,Did Mick have anyone for his supplies?
Posted by: ROPENI ()
Date: December 28, 2010 17:50

Its a well known fact that Keith always had people that indulged his vices,but did Mick had anyone similar?

"No dope smoking no beer sold after 12 o'clock"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-12-29 01:56 by ROPENI.

Re: Keith had Tony Sanches and Freddy Sessler,Did Mick have anyone for his supplies?
Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: December 28, 2010 18:03

Very interesting & judicious question,ROPENI .smiling smiley

Did Jagger have anyone for his supplies ?
Well,I would say the Stage on 1st .Then women .

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Re: Keith had Tony Sanches and Freddy Sessler,Did Mick have anyone for his supplies?
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: December 28, 2010 18:06

ROPENI
Its a well known fact that Keith always had people that indulged his vices,but did Mick had anyone similar?

Sneaky and effective, that's for sure. cool smiley

Date: December 28, 2010 18:09

SwayStones
Very interesting & judicious question,ROPENI .smiling smiley

Did Jagger have anyone for his supplies ?
Well,I would say the Stage on 1st .Then women .

Hi Sway,l was thinking of other vices besides Stage and Women,If you know what l meanwinking smiley

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: December 28, 2010 18:45

I don't think Mick ever needed a regular "supplier."

I'm thinking Mick, for the most part, just imbibed in whatever was around at the time, and only when it suited him.

Posted by: cc ()
Date: December 28, 2010 18:58

in Life, keith has a good laugh at mick for getting duped once in Paris and buying a pound of baking soda (or something like that) instead of coke.

funny, huh? That mick, what a loser.

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: December 28, 2010 20:08

Mick has Alan Dunn, who started out as a roadie in the 60s and has risen through the ranks to be Mick's PA as well as high up in the Stones org. I would say that Mick and Alan are very, very close; I imagine he would do anything Mick asked, and would never betray a confidence. Alan is even godfather to one of Mick's children.

Date: December 28, 2010 20:15

cc
in Life, keith has a good laugh at mick for getting duped once in Paris and buying a pound of baking soda (or something like that) instead of coke.

funny, huh? That mick, what a loser.

l think that story is one more attempt by Keith,to make Mick look bad,l do believe that Mick would know the difference between baking soda and real coke,they don't even look alike,besides both being white.

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: December 28, 2010 20:24

Why have your own supplier when you have the biggest 'pharmacy' in town just down the hotel corridor ?

Date: December 28, 2010 22:00

EddieByword
Why have your own supplier when you have the biggest 'pharmacy' in town just down the hotel corridor ?

Well, according to some stories Keith doesn't like to share his stash,l remember a story a long time ago that said, that at one time,Marshall Chess(president of Rolling Stones records) was in a bad way needing some Heroin and he called Keith,to get some,Keith hung up on him,and told him to @#$%& off,who knows if this is true or not,but if Keith doesn't share,Mick probably had to get his own.

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: December 28, 2010 22:11

ROPENI
EddieByword

Well, according to some stories Keith doesn't like to share his stash,l remember a story a long time ago that said, that at one time,Marshall Chess(president of Rolling Stones records) was in a bad way needing some Heroin and he called Keith,to get some,Keith hung up on him,and told him to @#$%& off,who knows if this is true or not,but if Keith doesn't share,Mick probably had to get his own.
Fair enuff...as you said though 'who knows ?', I certainly wouldn't claim to know anything definite especially about this subject, (or anything else about the inner workings of the Stones for that matter). I just thought as they were supposed to be friends in those days it might have happened like that.....Cheers,Eddie

Posted by: diego ()
Date: December 28, 2010 22:13

Why do you think Mick "tolerated" guys like Spanish Tony or Freddie Sessler? He got them at hand when he needed them.
This is made very clear in Spanish Tony´s book

Posted by: leteyer ()
Date: December 29, 2010 01:13

diego
Why do you think Mick "tolerated" guys like Spanish Tony or Freddie Sessler? He got them at hand when he needed them.
This is made very clear in Spanish Tony´s book

Yes he does. He even says that he was the provider for Mick's wedding.

BTW the name is Sanchez.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-12-29 01:13 by leteyer.

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: December 29, 2010 01:24

Mick is a true aristocrat : he can't tolerate the presence of butlers in his surroundings but he knows an arisotcrat is nothing without butlers (Sessler Tony plus others who shall emain nameless. Read Flippo's book about the inactive years 77 & 79. Mick was clearly relying on "somebody" to get his supply)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2711
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home