Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

New Keith interview in this months Classic Rock
Posted by: Monkeytonkman ()
Date: December 24, 2010 20:07

The new Classic Rock mag (best music mag around for dyed in the wool rockers) has a two page spread Q&A with keef, real nice pic of him reclining in a chair with a fag on the go.

Not a bad interview, discuss the new book of course and address the revleations about Jaggers cock etc. to which he relpies:

'thats why I gave Mick the book to read beforehand, he knew what was coming, he was prepared'

Q: There wasn't an argument as a result?

A: We're looking forward to going on tour next june. Does that answer your question?

thought its an interesting tidbit, course it's just a keef throaway comment but promising! spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Re: New Keith interview in this months Classic Rock
Posted by: kater-v ()
Date: December 25, 2010 10:34

Thank you, Monkeytonkman! Hope THIS is true, and not the unpleasant words about not touring, Mick-Keith arguments etc.

Date: December 26, 2010 20:50

I agree with you kater-v

At least it appears to indicate keefs intention to tour with the Stones in the future. Personally I think it's just a matter of What, Where and When.

Just havta sit back and wait for some more concrete news to appear in the future now.

Keep on rockin, keep on rollin'

Posted by: Oveinvain ()
Date: December 26, 2010 21:14

Gaz...start up your camper van!
We are ready to roll!!!!

[www.stonesvikings.com]

Date: December 26, 2010 23:29

I hear ya my man!

Ready and willing >grinning smiley<

Posted by: Title5Take1 ()
Date: December 27, 2010 05:41

Your email address reveals you are from England. CLASSIC ROCK is an English publication. Which means it'll take about a month for that issue to hit my local Barnes and Noble here in California. I'll have to be patient.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1159
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home