Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

BTMMRun
Posted by: Garbie ()
Date: December 17, 2012 21:40

Just great. I enjoy this song more and more... Thanks to the PPV from Yahoo I have sean it several times and its just a great performance from Keith. Ronnie also fantastic and the end of the song with both of them playing together has great moments.

Nice to see Keith happy and Ronnie even more supporting him. The same for Happy. One of the best moments of the concert including all the people cheering Keith...and Keith not clear what to do. He looks really "touched" by the love of the fans.

Re: BTMMRun
Posted by: schillid ()
Date: December 18, 2012 15:56

This is from Thursday's show.

I love it (at around 2:10) just before the key-changing break and Ronnie's solo, Keith says "Good luck, Ron."

Nice job, Ronnie!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-12-18 17:35 by schillid.

Date: December 18, 2012 16:14

Best one was from the first show in London. Flawless, and more true to the original (reg. the vocals) than these later versions. All versions were good, though.

Posted by: sunsetshades ()
Date: December 18, 2012 16:20

here's an alternate view of saturday's:

Posted by: gimmelittledrink ()
Date: December 18, 2012 16:37

It was hard to hear Keith's vocals on the PPV. Of course, everybody's vocals are hard to hear compared to Mick's.

Posted by: maradona ()
Date: December 18, 2012 17:27

Definitely my favourite song! See here an extract of the probably best performance during the ABB-Tour (in my opinion) winking smiley

Posted by: OneHit ()
Date: December 18, 2012 17:53

Loved it, Keith's vocals are much clearer and stronger than the last tour. I just wish the backing singers would STFU and let him do the chorus, or at least get them lower in the mix.

Posted by: Doc ()
Date: December 18, 2012 17:58

maradona
Definitely my favourite song! See here an extract of the probably best performance during the ABB-Tour (in my opinion) winking smiley

Maradona,
I was in Nice and I also have great memories from that show under a full moon light. Is there a complete video or aud recording of the show ?

Posted by: maradona ()
Date: December 18, 2012 18:53

Well, I'm not sure but I think I remember someone mentioning he had a complete video recording. But I'm afraid he was only talking about short YouTube snippets (BTMMR seems to be the best one) as the quality apparently had been very poor. So unfortunately I only got a complete audience audio-recording on my HDD. Not perfect soundwise but of course better than nothing.

By the way: Wasn't it the show with Keith's daughters in the crowd?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2321
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home