Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Ben Waters
Posted by: KentishMen ()
Date: December 5, 2012 11:22

Sent by Ben Waters this morning:

It's been a really hectic time over the last 12 months. This time last year I was in a studio with all of the Rolling Stones, Charlie Watts, Keith Richards, Mick Jagger, Ronnie Wood and Bill Wyman, having a jam for 3 days. It was a great experience to do this and one I will always remember. They didn’t ask me to do the O2 dates with them unfortunately, but I have to say that I am a big fan of their long time piano player Chuck Leavel and they couldn’t have anyone better for the job and, who knows, maybe I will have another chance to play with them and Chuck again some time. Spending a bit of time with them really showed me that they just love music and are very good at it. Congratulations to them on 50 years of playing together and getting 5 star reviews from their recent shows!

My year continued to be a whirlwind covering over 100,000 miles, 15 countries and 130 concerts!

Re: Ben Waters
Date: December 5, 2012 11:33

thumbs up

Posted by: MartinB ()
Date: December 5, 2012 12:27

it seems he sort of hoped to be invited - he would have blended beautifully.

Posted by: beepee2 ()
Date: December 5, 2012 13:03

As a boogie player certainly, but Stones are not all about boogie, how about playing Lady Jane's cembalo ?

Posted by: tomcasagranda ()
Date: December 5, 2012 13:09

Ideal fit on Short and Curlies, or Hide Your Love.

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: December 5, 2012 17:16

another thumbs-up for the chuckmeister! long live chuck!

Date: December 5, 2012 17:22

Well since Chuck is way too standard, w/ not boogie feeling atou, of course I say yes, but again' it'll never happen.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1658
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home