Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

The OFFICIAL Midnight Rambler o2 Thread (Please post that video and discussions here)
Posted by: chelskeith ()
Date: November 26, 2012 15:20

Can someone post more than this 32 second video (with a commercial, geesch!), that's a great teaser, but given the quality of the other songs posted, I'm sure I'm not alone when I say PLEASE, I'm dying to see Mick Taylor with the band again, especially on THIS song.

Can't wait to discuss

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-26 15:21 by chelskeith.

Re: The OFFICIAL Midnight Rambler o2 Thread (Please post that video and discussions here)
Posted by: DiamondDog7 ()
Date: November 26, 2012 15:25

It's cool to see MT walk to Keith and jam with each other. This never happened in the seventies. :-)

I hope to see the full video in GOOD quality...

Re: The OFFICIAL Midnight Rambler o2 Thread (Please post that video and discussions here)
Posted by: Shawn20 ()
Date: November 26, 2012 16:14

Seeing Mick Taylor with the latter day Stones is a wonderful blessing. He is such a vital part to their glorious past. Cheers to all that saw the show last night.

Posted by: chelskeith ()
Date: November 26, 2012 21:34

I guess everyone was focusing during Rambler, as it should be

Posted by: GravityBoy ()
Date: November 26, 2012 21:38

I think the Taylor / Midnight Rambler is a myth.

Videos or it never happened.

Posted by: hbwriter ()
Date: November 26, 2012 21:39

how bizarre is it that the video is not up yet? smiling smiley i'm becoming a truther!

Posted by: GravityBoy ()
Date: November 26, 2012 21:42

hbwriter
how bizarre is it that the video is not up yet? smiling smiley i'm becoming a truther!

I think the Pentagon has the tapes.

Posted by: Claire_M ()
Date: November 26, 2012 21:44

Mick Taylor was there? For real? The news articles I read mentioned "only" Jeff Beck and Bill Wyman.

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: November 26, 2012 21:45

Well guys, I just watched my vid for the first time and it's OK for a camera phone.
It's a Samsung 8m megapixel and it says 5.1 sound. Not sure if that is possible but there does seem to be some decent separation on my computer speakers.

Mick Taylor is the most animated I've seen his since Wembley 73. In one bit he ran to the front to steal the thunder from Mick.

Only another 418 minutes left till download completes. No one told me it would take so long. What's that all about?

Posted by: roby ()
Date: November 26, 2012 21:48

Ron Wood has the tapes. He doesn't want the best MR version since 1973 to be aired.

Posted by: RollingFreak ()
Date: November 26, 2012 21:49

Silver Dagger
Well guys, I just watched my vid for the first time and it's OK for a camera phone.
It's a Samsung 8m megapixel and it says 5.1 sound. Not sure if that is possible but there does seem to be some decent separation on my computer speakers.

Mick Taylor is the most animated I've seen his since Wembley 73. In one bit he ran to the front to steal the thunder from Mick.

Only another 418 minutes left till download completes. No one told me it would take so long. What's that all about?
The only time I've ever uploaded anything to Youtube, it was a 5 minute video of my friends band. I was upping it in 1080p, but didn't think it would take so long. I don't remember what the actual time was, but it seemed like something ridiculous. I just figured I was doing something wrong because I know of people that can upload things much much quicker. I don't know how to fix it, but just letting you know I've had the same problem, and either we're both doing something wrong, or I was just under the impression that stuff gets uploaded much faster than it actually does. I mean, I'm a big Springsteen fan, and when Bruce debuted a song at a show last week, someone uploaded video of the full song (7 minutes), from the show, and it was on Youtube about 20 minutes after it was played. In regular good quality.

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: November 26, 2012 21:51

RollingFreak
Silver Dagger

The only time I've ever uploaded anything to Youtube, it was a 5 minute video of my friends band. I was upping it in 1080p, but didn't think it would take so long. I don't remember what the actual time was, but it seemed like something ridiculous. I just figured I was doing something wrong because I know of people that can upload things much much quicker. I don't know how to fix it, but just letting you know I've had the same problem, and either we're both doing something wrong, or I was just under the impression that stuff gets uploaded much faster than it actually does. I mean, I'm a big Springsteen fan, and when Bruce debuted a song at a show last week, someone uploaded video of the full song (7 minutes), from the show, and it was on Youtube about 20 minutes after it was played. In regular good quality.

Anybody can help here? Schillid?

Posted by: SimonN ()
Date: November 26, 2012 21:56

Hi Mike,

Don't panic! It depends on your broadband connection's upload speed: the time you quoted isn't excessive for an eleven minute song if your upload speed is circa 4-5 mb/s. Or something.

I've gone over to cable but even so it'll still take a while depending on time of day and which way the wind is blowing etc.! Still, really glad that you folks had a top time last night! Looking forward to 'Rambler'...

Cheers,

Simon.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1689
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home