Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
Did IORR Inspire Stones To Continue?
Posted by: DoomNGloom ()
Date: November 8, 2012 03:38

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that this very forum was instrumental in inspiring and motivating the Stones to continue. I don't think Mick ever really wanted to do this, (even hinted so) but the fans were relentless.

Thanks to BV for being such a great leader and keeping hope alive through this magnificent site. Congrats to all, including the whiners!smileys with beer

Re: Did IORR Inspire Stones To Continue?
Posted by: ChefGuevara ()
Date: November 8, 2012 04:08

$

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: November 8, 2012 05:02

DoomNGloom
There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that this very forum was instrumental in inspiring and motivating the Stones to continue. I don't think Mick ever really wanted to do this, (even hinted so) but the fans were relentless.

Thanks to BV for being such a great leader and keeping hope alive through this magnificent site. Congrats to all, including the whiners!smileys with beer

How would you know when youve only been here eleven days...?

Oh wait.... eye rolling smiley

Posted by: rocker1 ()
Date: November 8, 2012 05:05

I'm sure this board had everything to do with it. (Yeah, right. Geez....)

Date: November 8, 2012 05:08

ChefGuevara
$

And that too, of course.

Date: November 8, 2012 05:14

Gazza
DoomNGloom

You don't have to be a member to come here. I really never had the confidence to post here until now. You might say the Stones inspired me over this last month to finally take the plunge. It's actually kind of fun once you get the hang of it.

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: November 8, 2012 05:20

Absolutely, without IORR's unwavering support they would have quit long ago.

Date: November 8, 2012 05:23

rocker1

Not saying everything, but it definitely played a significant one.

Posted by: rocker1 ()
Date: November 8, 2012 05:27

DoomNGloom
rocker1

"Significant." Really.

Okay, look, this is hardly worth the fight. Don't mean to bust your balls, but I'll just have to respectfully, well, disagree, with this. But maybe you are correct! Could be! Who am I to know??

Posted by: stonesnow ()
Date: November 8, 2012 05:51

DoomNGloom

You know, that is just the sort of "speaking to the mountain" that MightyStonesStillRollin50 would post. Good on ya mate for keeping that spirit alive here, for MightyStonesStillRollin50 was "a dreamer that actually thought he was motivating the Stones in some magical way with his posts." One love, and gold rings on ya!smileys with beer

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: November 8, 2012 06:52

I doubt it. Only one of them bothers with the Internet, and he only reads Facetwitter.

Posted by: riverrat ()
Date: November 8, 2012 07:50

DoomNGloom
Gazza
DoomNGloom

You don't have to be a member to come here. I really never had the confidence to post here until now. You might say the Stones inspired me over this last month to finally take the plunge. It's actually kind of fun once you get the hang of it.

You're sounding like Kevin the insurance salesman

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: November 8, 2012 12:09

If I were Jagger I'd find insulting the very idea of picking advices/suggestions from Stones fans...

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: November 8, 2012 12:12

If you must know Gazza, Rockman and BV went round to Keith's place with a couple of bottles of Jack and made a plea on behalf of all of us. So next time you see them make sure you buy them a drink!

Date: November 8, 2012 12:17

Yeah! Constant whining, desperate attempts of sowing seeds of conflicts between band members, loathing comments about the musical director and deep wishes of the band to never perform ever again + supporting Mick to proceed with SuperHeavy might have helped a lot winking smiley

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: November 8, 2012 13:51

I doubt it. The comments around here would be more likely to deter them from ever doing anything again!

Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: November 8, 2012 14:04

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: November 8, 2012 15:10

Beast
I doubt it. The comments around here would be more likely to deter them from ever doing anything again!

thumbs up winking smiley

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Posted by: audun-eg ()
Date: November 8, 2012 15:25

Beast

thumbs up

[www.reverbnation.com]

Posted by: Thommie ()
Date: November 8, 2012 15:30

Of course they want to satisfy all the whiners!

Posted by: His Majesty ()
Date: November 8, 2012 15:32

Money is the only thing that inspires them to continue.

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: November 8, 2012 15:33

Beast

THey have hardly done anything for 10 years anyway. Yet they cash in as never before.

Besides, criticism here, if they read it, should give them a kick behind to come up with something really good, just to "show us"

Date: November 8, 2012 15:44

Ah, I see MightyTrollin50 has a new moniker.

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: November 8, 2012 16:32

bv is the heart and soul of the rolling stones. he will be included during the upcoming tour introductions as such. long-overdue recognition....

Date: November 8, 2012 20:20

rocker1
DoomNGloom
rocker1

"Significant." Really.

Okay, look, this is hardly worth the fight. Don't mean to bust your balls, but I'll just have to respectfully, well, disagree, with this. But maybe you are correct! Could be! Who am I to know??

It's pretty simple: We feed their addiction. They are addicted to the stage. The money is nice too, of course. Nice way to make a living.

Date: November 8, 2012 20:26

stonesnow
DoomNGloom

You know, that is just the sort of "speaking to the mountain" that MightyStonesStillRollin50 would post. Good on ya mate for keeping that spirit alive here, for MightyStonesStillRollin50 was "a dreamer that actually thought he was motivating the Stones in some magical way with his posts." One love, and gold rings on ya!smileys with beer

Right back at ya, mate.smileys with beer

Date: November 8, 2012 20:26

ChefGuevara
$

Yep, fame and fortune.

Date: November 8, 2012 20:33

Max'sKansasCity

Absolutely, without IORR's unwavering support they would have quit long ago.

And it wouldn't have happened without you (Max's KC)!smileys with beer

Date: November 8, 2012 20:46

StonesTod
bv is the heart and soul of the rolling stones. he will be included during the upcoming tour introductions as such. long-overdue recognition....

He is definitely the heart and soul of IORR.

Date: November 8, 2012 20:47

riverrat
DoomNGloom
Gazza
DoomNGloom

You're sounding like Kevin the insurance salesman

My favorite version of Satisfaction, ever!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-08 21:06 by DoomNGloom.

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 940
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home